[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >Obama ban's fire weapons > /k/ommando's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 13
File: 934856.png (663 KB, 820x536) Image search: [Google]
934856.png
663 KB, 820x536
>2016
>Obama ban's fire weapons
> /k/ommando's , weekend and some vet's warriors refuses to give their weapons
>Firefight occure all over the USA between federal agents that came to retrieve the weapons and weapon owners
>All of it escalate into civil war
>>
Now the reality
>gun ban
>people give up guns
>some retard doesn not he goes to jail or
>get shot
>1 month and noones gives a fuck about it

End of story
>>
>>28389088
>>gun ban
>>people give up guns

Good one.
>>
na, this is bullshit. Seizing all private firearms is one of the things I could see people actually revolting against.
>>
>>28389100
Oh because you are such a big hard guy that you will kill the police and the army yeah?

Fucking deluded americans
>>
>>28389110
Implying the fucking army and police would go door to door collecting firearms.
>>
>>28389110

Implying that members of leo and military themselves would comply with the seizures.
>>
>>28389110
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
I recall you guys having the same fears about the sandy hook EOs which turned out to be nothing
>>
>>28389110
There are literally no police or military members I know that would support a ban, and go door to door to confiscate.
>>
>>28389100
People are pretty stupid
>>
>>28389117
>>28389115

This.
>>
>>28389110

No, I just won't give up my guns.
>>
>>28389110
You think the police and army would come and collect when most are very pro 2nd? Who's gonna collect guns from them huh retard? Or do they get to own guns off duty?
>>
>>28389110
>army
You do know that if the fed decides to use the standing military in any armed role within its own borders, which is both illegal and unconstitutional, that is almost guaranteed to either get every single senior government official a lifetime jail sentence, or an armed popular revolt of tens of millions, right?

Doesnt even have to be about guns.
>>
>>28389074
It's not going to work that way. It would take 10 years for every....EVERY law enforcement agent in the nation to round up all the guns. And in that time they would be unable to enforce any other laws.

So while they're rounding up the weapons, banks and convenient stores are being robbed, women are being raped, houses are being raided, and people are being murdered. And there aren't any law enforcement officers to investigate these crimes because their too busy rounding up weapons for the next 10 years.

It would be a national disaster that could likely kill the nation as a whole and break straight into a civil war as people start lieing to officials saying they don't have any weapons.
>>
File: 1450008430437.jpg (71 KB, 667x645) Image search: [Google]
1450008430437.jpg
71 KB, 667x645
>>28389110
>>
>>28389133
>>28389121
>>28389117
Retards thinking that police woukd choose some hillbilly trailertrash with an ar instead of financial stability etc etc and the goverment

Lel deluded birgerclappers
>>
File: 1448735789490.gif (1 MB, 486x273) Image search: [Google]
1448735789490.gif
1 MB, 486x273
More like

>Lord obama bans guns
>Majority IE 98% of Americans give up guns
>implying they want to get killed over guns
>implying they want to live in such a state of disrepair by starting a civil war
>implying the average American will give up feature comforts such as utility and internet
>implying
>>
>>28389074
What would really happen
>obongo bans rooty tooty mcshootys
>a large majority of people give up there guns
>mostly liberals and weak republicans who's soccer mom wives who force them to
>a large majority of law enforcement doesn't uphold obongos gun grabbing creed
>civil war errupts or obongo gives up kills himself and the 2nd amendment is put back in place
>trump is forced into office for a 20 year term
>USA annexs the rest of the world
I hope he trys to take my guns
>>
>>28389143

Like how stupid are you? They'd be defend THEIR right to own firearms. Jesus.
>>
>>28389110
>implying we bend over and get fucked like you europoors.
>>
>>28389155
>goverment says give gun or go to jail
>lol no i keep gun lol gimme.one more burger
>goverment comes takes away your shitty ar and put you in jail/kills you

End.of story no heroic resistance or revolution or bs

Deluded retard
>>
>>28389159
But americans are bending over and getting fucked 5000times more than europs :^}

Blm sjw movement shit healthcare bunch of crimes and shit ton of jails etc etc

Deluded fatty
>>
File: images__10_.jpg (9 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
images__10_.jpg
9 KB, 258x195
>>28389138
>>
>>28389166
Yes because government also said give up drugs or go to jail and...! Magic no more drug problems.
>>
>>28389180

It's better than being literally cucked out of your homes by muslims and even hinting youre against it gets you thrown in jail for racism.
>>
>>28389110
>>28389143
>>28389180
Europoors been pretty salty ever since they converted to Islam
>>
>>28389121
You need to get out more, Anon.
>>
>>28389214
there's a diverence between drug's and weapons,
Drugs you can do it alone in your room .
Weapon make 100 + decibel
>>
>>28389215
I dont.live in fagermany :} also usa is leterally cucked by tyrone and juan so just stay quiet home.of the sjw and blm land ;)
>>
>>28389088
>>28389110
>>28389143
>>28389146
>>28389166
>>28389180
>he's going all out.png
>>
>>28389235
Literally the most retarded argument I've ever seen...

When Johnny takes his cocaine he likes to scream a lot see how drugs are a noise problem too?
>>
>>28389248
Not even American citizen yet thinks he knows all because of BLM and SJW. I'm sure your country has bigger problems you should worry about more.
>>
>>28389166
>kills you

A preferable alternative to communism.
>>
>>28389110
t r a g i c b o a t i n g a c c i d e n t
>>
A few years ago at a training event, I sat in on a Division Brief. The highest rank in the room was two stars, there were a handful of one stars, a dozen or so full birds and dozens of other officers and senior enlisted (I was SGT at the time and the lowest rank in the room)
>I had to sit near some of the stars and BN COs
>They openly discuss over throwing the Gov over gun control (this is just after Sandy Hook)
>Two star chimes in "hell I'd shoot the bastard now if General (OPSEC) gave the word!'
>we all laugh
>One of the Stars looks at me and starts telling me how its in our oath to protect the rights of the people
>Try to tell him I am with him
>He basically tells me my generation sucks
>I hate being around old people
Moral of the story: the Army at least is not going to come for your guns....well at least not till those guys retire.
I sure as fuck am not coming for your guns and I wont let any of my guys either.
>>
>>28389220
Kekm8
>>
>>28389074
>>28389088
In my country this is what happened:

>2005
>government ban guns to end crime (they really said that)
>1% of the gun owners give up their guns
>the police can't go inside every house to search for guns because it's impossible and unconstitutional
>crime keep rising (because criminals don't respect the law)
>NGOs go on tv saying that .38 revolvers and bolt rifles are the problem and we need to ban guns even more
>criminals now have shit not even the army can afford it
>once in a while they arrest a person with an "illegal" single shot rifle, he get released in a few hours because it's nothing big
it's impossible to buy a legal gun, so people buy illegal guns

The end.
>>
>>28389074
>Trying to start a war a few months before America is made great again
>>
>>28389619
What country?
>>
>>28389640
Hell, just look at what Wisconsin did to steve avery. Why wouldnt he go all marshal law 1000 years of darkness on us?
>>
>>28389115
>>28389117
>>28389121
>>28389126
>>28389133
>>28389155
> the fucking army and police would go door to door collecting firearms

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4

Never Forget!!!
>>
>>28389649
Brazil. And we had around 20 million registered guns, it's impossible to get 300 million guns from a country like the US.
>>
>>28389110
with pleasure. insha allah.
>>
>>28389565

Keep thinking that

You and the rest of those underpayed grunts would happily open fire on innocent civilians when President Shillery gives the order
>>
>Talking shit about how the military is going to open fire on rednecks et al.
>Not realizing that about 60-70% of the military IS gun-toting rednecks
>>
>>28389700
A Division is tens of thousands of Soldiers, and in at least one US Army Division commander openly discusses over throwing a sitting US president and you think that the lower guys will follow the orders of a potential President that is overwhealmingly despised by the military????
>>
>>28389658
Get fucked by Katrina in more than one way there bud?
>>
>>28389668
Brazil is a 3rd world country full off illegal atms and gangs so dont compare it to Europe or even the USA
>>
>>28389822
>America is a first world country

Nigga have you seen our Gini coefficient lately?
>>
>>28389074
Are you even literate?
>>
>>28389088

> guaranteed replies

Noice b8 m8
>>
>>28389796
Yes
>>
>>28389110
>army
>sworn to defend the constitution of the united states against all enemies foreign and domestic
>agreeing to help POTUS burn the constitution
>>
>>28389668
>tragic boating/camping accident

People seem to forget that the continental U.S. is so big that you can drive for a few hours in just about any direction, and hit wilderness that looks like no human has ever set foot in it. Literally millions of hiding places for just about anything. Hell, look at how many illegal moonshine operations there are in, well, just about everywhere.

To quote Leland Yee(kek), "People are gonna want what they want, and someone is gonna find a way to give it to them."
>>
>>28389149

> in a perfect world

Is it okay to dream anon?
>>
>>28389819
Nope. I live hundreds of miles away. Saw this and now I know when SHTF, I'll answer my door with my rifle shouldered.
>>
>>28389796
>what is the Milgram experiment

They will follow orders like good little animals.
>>
>>28389858
Well, despite your total lack of faith in my brothers in arms and I, we will still defend your rights.
>>
>>28389897
>That experiment was conducted on cucks
>Miltary routinely disobey orders
Also remember those Generals who give us orders are already on the edge of revolt.
>>
>>28389771
Im with you.
But imagine this, and its in this video>>28389700

Cops come knocking
>Police department, open up
>see what they want, without opening the door, holding rifle.
>we're here for the weapons ban search and secure, open up please
Now, you either tell them to go away, shoot them now, or bend over and take it immediately.
>say go away
>they come back with a warrant
You either shoot them, possibly kill a few, but they wont be just random popos, these will be the guys with shotguns, body armor, and theres gonna be 15-20 of them coming in through every entrance and window.
>they kill you, rough up your family, take your wife to jail, kids go to DHS.
Then people forget about you, until it happens again, and again, eventually the media will pick up in it.
>domestic terrorists in your midst, more news on that at 11
Libcucks laugh, every other actual american is scared shitless, cause they dont want this happening to them.
>less and less reports of "domestic terrorism"

Unless we can all agree to drop everything and stand up to the feds, this is how i see it going down. Unless you stop going to work, and start building barriers in the street, posting up in sniper hides on the highway and city, put the fear of god into anyone who dares to come to cuck us, we fail.

Ive always thought to myself "if i cant go home, you cant either" tell them sons of bitches to call their families and explain to them they arent gonna make it home.
>>
>>28389110
I'll reply to this bait for all the kommandos who are too afraid to be put on a list.

If the police were to be stupid enough to actually go door to door trying to confiscate guns, then yes I'd go down shooting.
>>
>>28389700
I would if I got to fuck hilldog too
>>
>>28389959
1. Don't assume I have a wife and kids, or probably will ever have a wife or kids.
2. I'd rather honestly die like that than live being scared shitless.
3. How the hell would they know I have guns?
4. If they did need a warrant, that would give me ample time to hide/bury/etc. any guns that I have, seeing as there's more guns than people in the U.S. now, and the counts would be backed the fuck up with all those warrant requests
5. How many of those cops would say "well we don't have proof you have any weapons." wink wink nudge nudge, and leave people alone.
6. What if there's one judge who just decides "fuck it" and refuses to issue a few warrants. And while he's being investigated, the guns are still there.
7. Assuming this is a full-on confiscation, what standard would this set for other property rights? That if the government deems so, they can confiscate it?

But no, whatever. Keep living in this fantasyland where people will unilaterally bow down to confiscation.
>>
>>28389074
>fire weapons

How the fuck did this get so many replies?

>>28389248
Show some sympathy for your white brothers, yeah we have a nigger president but we'll get rid of him in a year or so

Let's hope the old jew doesn't take his place
>>
>>28389180
I've personally never seen any sjw and blm outside the Internet. Meanwhile in yuroop Ahmed and friends are running a rape gang at every corner
>>
>>28390071
I know i wont, but i dont trust anyone else to dive off into some seriously illegal shit with me.

I guess we'll just hope that it never comes to that, and if it does, que sera sera.
>>
File: 613.png (221 KB, 680x728) Image search: [Google]
613.png
221 KB, 680x728
>>28389088
Autistic Bong spotted. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>28389088
bundy ranch put a stop to this way of thinking already, i have to assume you didnt notice the event so you should go check it out now
>>
>>28389146
6.4 million is a lot of people.
>>
>>28389130
Amen, look at the ban in NY. 95% of people who owned "assault weapons" registered them. The law is unenforceable without civil war.
>>
>>28389115

it will be DHS.
>>
>>28390119
Didn't register* sorry spelling
>>
>>28390103
>but i dont trust anyone else to dive off into some seriously illegal shit with me.
I don't blame you, but the way I see it, if I'm dead, I don't care!
>>
>>28389074
>ban all the guns
>police don't do shit because it's unenforceable
>prosecutors can't win a case on it so they don't give a shit about it because duis are easier
>shillery camp has an aneurysm because he just done torpedo'd the dems
>republican supermajority in house and senate
>republican president
>all eager to piss all over obama's legacy
>>
if you care about this issue, and you should, then you should start doing the following: transfer ownership of the guns into a trust, cache guns and ammo in multiple locations, get the tools to manufacturer your own guns and ammo. and join gun owners of america.
>>
>>28389088

London
O
N
D
O
N

Git out.
>>
Door to door would be worse than anything we have ever seen in an insurgency.
>>
>tfw Nevada
>tfw no blacks or SJWs live here
>tfw gun stores and ranges everywhere
>tfw there's a store that only sells guitars and guns
>tfw I know for a fact we'll just tell any door-to-door faggots to fuck off
>tfw most LEOs and vets here are all gun fans to boot
Our Californian neighbors can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>28389088
Literally look at what happened in Massachusetts ( or was it Maryland?) a few years ago where a ban on certain guns was imposed and cops told to collect them from registered owners. Only a few complied by the original end date, state government assumed people just "forgot" to turn their guns in, extend the deadline like two more times. No one but a few turn in guns after the original deadline. Cops refuse to enforce door to door checks. The state then proclaimed it a failure with 86% or so of gun owners refusing to comply with the law.

If massive civil disobedience of that sort can occur in a Northern liberalized state, i have a hard time believing it will happen anywhere else.
>>
>>28390136
If it was the federal government and nationwide agencies doing it, or the armed forces, then everyone, from coast to coast, is united against the same foe.

No, it will be local authorities, under the direction of the federal government. This way, the people who fight back are not united against a common foe, killing faceless thugs from who-gives-a-shit, but their own neighbors, and the media will spin it as such.

You can always hire one half of the poor to kill the other half.
>>
More like:

>Obama says "We need more common sense gun laws!"
>Congress won't support any new legislation
>Obama goes his own way and introduces some bullshit feel-good executive order that won't actually prevent any criminals from obtaining guns
>People panic buy millions of guns
>Supreme court rules orders unconstitutional
>Statistically, a few of these newly purchased guns will be stolen and used in crimes
>A few more people die because of the retarded law
>Hillary says "We need more common sense gun laws!"
>Congress won't support any new legislation...

You get the rest.
>>
>>28390217

feds have no control over local leo's, it will never happen. see matthew bracken 'enemies foreign and domestic' that is exactly how gun confiscation will be orchestrated from DC.
>>
>>28390195
Not MD. Things are getting better here. No more shell casing for SP
Background check back to 7 days (down from 9months)
AWB had enough holes drilled in it to make it a non issue (you cant buy pistol AKs or ARs but you can build them, you cant buy an AK clone but an an AK style is fine)

Anyway....pretty much we wont waot for knocks on the door. We will march and protest and get ugly. Then we will gain the support of some police and most of the military and The Govt will back pedal and /k/ will talk about how we ALMOST had a civil war, how it ALMOST happeneddeded
>>
File: new york safe act compliance.png (165 KB, 1173x695) Image search: [Google]
new york safe act compliance.png
165 KB, 1173x695
>>28390195
Look at Jew York.
>>
>>28389959
>but they wont be just random popos, these will be the guys with shotguns, body armor, and theres gonna be 15-20 of them coming in through every entrance and window.
>sending 15-20 SWAT guys to disarm every single fucking house
Do you understand what "budget" means?
>>
>tfw Central VA
>tfw half my neighbors have guns
>tfw half of my neighbors are LEOs
>tfw the other half are either college kids that leave after 6 months or blacks that leave after a month
>tfw shoot with my neighbors at a friend's place innawoods about 15 miles away who made his gun range for shits and giggles and that a lot of the ranges are trash here

>tfw gun bans and LEO gun seizures will never ever happen here as most of the neighbors will look the other way.
>>
>>28389110
You really need to understand our system and processes before you shitpost.

Otherwise, you come across as some inbred Third World cargo cultist who barely knows how to work the magic talking picture box.
>>
>>28389953
>volunteer for slave wage labor, follow curfews, and obey orders by threat of court martial
>not cucks

topkek
>>
>>28389822
The USA is filled with gangs. If guns were banned, those gangs would actually have something to sell besides drugs. Also, considering how many guns are in the USA, it would likely cause a lot of social disorder that could be comparable with a civil war if not one.
>>
>>28389155

LE carve-outs exist, you know.

Extra bonus: cops now have permanent incentive to don jackboots for life.
>>
>>28390456
I found it, it was Connecticut.
http://conservativetribune.com/connecticut-defies-registration/

>>28390487
What's your point? look at the above link that proves people won't comply with new gun laws that severely restrict their freedoms. I bet you if anyone left ALbany or NYC and tried to take the other New Yorker's guns away no one would let them just like in Connecticut.
>>
File: boston snipers.jpg (133 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
boston snipers.jpg
133 KB, 1024x1024
There won't be any big gun grab. The blue-state fascists understand the value of moving in small increments.

Gavin Newsom IS going to be the next governor of Califailia, and he WILL -- among other actrocious bullshit -- push for and get universal mandatory gun registration. Nobody north of Sac will register shit. Which means the Cali DOJ SWAT team will have its hands full. Which means a southern Cali NG unit might well be called up to establish 'law and order' in the street while the actual door kickers do their thing.

That, unfortunately, is frighteningly plausible. I'm willing to listen to a West Coast Nasty Girl tell me it isn't.
>>
>>28390834
I think you're misinterpreting my post. I'm agreeing with you. The counties and cities that are refusing to comply with Cuomo's bullshit laws are staggering. That faggot wants to pander to NYC, but the rest of the state is telling that fuck head that his law is fucking retarded and will not be enforced.
>>
File: 1448256482911.jpg (63 KB, 680x415) Image search: [Google]
1448256482911.jpg
63 KB, 680x415
>>28389088
>>28389110
>>28389143
>>28389146
>>28389166
>>28389180
>>28389248
>>
>>28390863
Oh ya i see what you're saying now. Sorry for the mis found aggression, i've been dealing with people complaining about others shooting off guns on New Years.
>>
>>28389700
>You and the rest of those underpayed grunts would happily open fire on innocent civilians when President Shillery gives the order

That's an illegal order, that would instantly end the presidency of whoever gave it.

The President can only legally order the military to open fire on women and children if it's in your country, or some other part of the Third World.
>>
>>28390845
>Gavin Newsom IS going to be the next governor of Califailia
>tfw he will drive the state into the ground
>state wide food and water riots
>the 8 million gun owners and red counties will laugh as the blue counties self destruct
>shoot nigs and spics from the rooftops when they come for our food and water
>once things have died down we will recolonize the coastal regions and make Cali full red

THE FIRE RISES!
>>
>>28390875
>he won't indulge in my wank fantasy where I personally lead duh rebels against evil king emperor obongonator
>bait
>>
>>28389074
>IRL
>Federal Government Bans Guns
>Pro Gun States Ignore
>Anti-Gun States comply
>theend.jpg
>>
File: 1445061423834.png (18 KB, 146x187) Image search: [Google]
1445061423834.png
18 KB, 146x187
>>28390845
>tfw reservist in CA
>tfw they recently passed that bill that allows reserves to be called up in conjunction with nasty girls
>mfw no face
At least I'm a medic?
>>
>>28390901
>Waco never happened
>Ruby Ridge never happened

Just have the AG give the order and call it law enforcement. Americans love law and order!
>>
>>28390190
Wasn't there a guy on reddit or something talking about how he got trucked to Nevada to go door to door passing an antigun petition, only to be btfo'd by everyone they talked to?
>>
>>28389074
>>>/pol/
>>
>>28389897
Milgram's work was debunked when Perry went through his archives and found the unpublished paper showing that the majority of the subjects suspected it was a hoax.

Your argument is weak if all you can cite is junk science from a half century ago.
>>
File: bundy blm brownshirts.jpg (2 MB, 1728x1152) Image search: [Google]
bundy blm brownshirts.jpg
2 MB, 1728x1152
>>28390938
If you saw a Bundy-ranch style confrontation up north in some rural town over unregistered guns, and you were told to go up there and establish a cordon sanitaire in the street in the name of 'law and order', would you? After all, those locals are pretty lawless. I mean they ARE armed felons. Technically.

Would you?

What if things escalated and a state trooper got shot? Would you go then?

Under what circumstances would you plausibly allow yourself to be called into action if the root cause were the confiscation of unregistered firearms?
>>
>>28390938
You will not be spared, unless you actively sabotage any and all efforts by the state government to infringe upon our rights.
>>
>>28389074
America will not lose its gun rights by force, but by mentality change in the people. Not in the next few years but that's something that will eventually happen. With a more feminine society it's likely to happen faster that we would like.
>>
>>28390900
No problem, m8. I've gotten myself into those types of situations myself. My post wasn't very clear either.

But yeah, I know if some sort of gun ban or pretty much any more regulation period, would be met with apathy from the local police and sheriffs. Most of them are really cool guys that actually respects my right to own and shoot whatever fun I want.
>>
>>28390537
Fuck yeah
>>
>>28390988
>Would you?
Of course not. At drill I hide my powerlevel hard just in case.

>>28390996
>gee what happened to the oil in the HMMWV why did the engine seize
>I don't know :^)
>>
>>28390986
>some is now majority

Gina Perry is the most vocal critic of the experiment and many psychologists still back the conclusions of the study.

Also, submission to authority played out in real life governments the world over in the 20th century. That's no experiment.
>>
>>28391028
What do you honestly think most of your unit would do, or the NG you've trained with? What's your sense of things?
>>
>>28389822
Nigger, do you have any idea how much illegal shit is floating around the united states?
>>
>>28391042
We haven't done anything with NG jointly. Our brigade HQ is based out of Los Al though. The majority of NCOs E-6 and above I've talked to even tangentially about a scenario like that I don't think we have much to worry about. I don't know about the rest. We've gotten a lot of new people recently and I haven't spoken with all of them. If I had to just throw out a guess I'd say if we were activated a good amount just wouldn't show up. A decent number of people live 1 or more hours away, which if we were being activated for some kind of "civil unrest" good luck going that far on the freeway.

Standard disclaimer: I can't speak for what anyone but myself would do. This is all pure conjecture based on personal observations.
>>
>>28390845
Nice tinfoil hat you got there, Phil.

If Newsome gets elected, how do you think it would look to the rest of the country if he had to deploy the NG to support a universal grab? Do you understand the concept of political suicide?

He's got his sights on a bigger target- the White House. He'll fail miserably when he tries, hell, he accepts campaign donations in bitcoin. That alone will doom any attempt he makes. No, he'll do his 2 terms in office as non-controversially as possible.

What you should be pissing your pants about is if Harris succeeds Boxer in the Senate. That's the campaign we should be going all-out to bumperjack. That toxic bitch also wants a shot at the WH.
>>
>>28391182
>What you should be pissing your pants about is if Harris succeeds Boxer in the Senate
This worries me more than a little.
>>
>>28391182
>Harris
>succeeding Boxer

Is there anything that can be done to get rid of that horrible bitch? Like, put her in a rocket and shoot it into the sun?
>>
>>28389074
Or maybe you'll just learn to write properly.
>>
File: berdoo shooters vetted.jpg (33 KB, 500x448) Image search: [Google]
berdoo shooters vetted.jpg
33 KB, 500x448
>>28391182
I don't agree. I worked in the Bay Area for a long time, I saw the toxic culture change take place, and my best friend -- whose children I babysat for almost every weekend -- now wants my AR ground up into scrap, and is willing to theoretically use the power of Der Staat in order to do it. I ask him if he'd be willing to sign off on a search warrant for my house, or my mother's. He firmly counters that he thinks we should obey The Law, and points out if you're a lawbreaker there are Consequences.

This is the mentality any more. If DOJ SWAT gets into an armed confrontation at a farmhouse in Red Bluff or Adin or somewhere and a couple of them get iced, everybody down there will react like a bunch of panicked chickens at the idea of ERRMAGERD DOMESTIC TURRISTS. And Newsom *is* crazy enough to try and enforce his edicts. You know it and I know it.

You look at the way the entire country acted after Berdoo, the way we made believe that the NRA and not Islam was the killer culture at work, and call THAT shit tin foil. We live in a tin foil age.
>>
>>28389110
jesus go look at the vietnam war, a bunch of rice farming rats whooped our ass, and organized military, and you thing some farmers and redneck wont be able to fucking do some damage to the military and law enforcement... the country will split in two if they start taking seizing guns from the people.

why would the government go to war with half the population of the country?

answer: they wouldn't because they know they would get fucked.

why do you think they backed down at bundy ranch, because they would have been fucked.
>>
>>28391321
Slow and steady wins the race.
You don't go swoop in and take every gun, you gradually change the mentality, this school curriculum here, this tv schedule there, a false flag where needed, etc etc.

It's like programming, instead of doing shit you make something else do your shit for you.
Though differently from programming you can pin it on "physiologically intrinsic societal changes".
>>
>>28389074
>implying anybody in LEO or the army outside of a handful of complete jackasses would show up to work
>>
>>28391105
were not talking about your weird uncles stash of RPGs and LAWs
>>
>>28389074
just think of the useful and helpful weapons related thread that could be here instead of this fucking garbage.
>>
>>28391358
Like the lead ammo hunting ban, and the open carry ban, and now this:

http://calwatchdog.com/2014/08/06/ca-bill-aims-at-home-guns/

It's blatantly unConstitutional, but that doesn't stop them.
>>
>>28390950
>not knowing the difference between mil and LE

Inb4 Texas and Alabama NG units- ATF and FBI were doing the triggerwork.
>>
>>28391292
>dreamt of living in the bay area when I was little
>grow up and learn of ridiculous beyond NYC-tier property value and full of equally annoying people of all walks of life
>only liked it when I visited it during christmas and no one was there
>>
>>28391041
>Milgram asked his assistant to compile a breakdown of the number of participants who had seen through the experiments. This unpublished analysis indicated that many subjects suspected that the experiment was a hoax,[16] a finding that casts doubt on the veracity of his results.

>After an investigation of the test, Australian psychologist Gina Perry claimed that Milgram had manipulated his results. "Overall, over half disobeyed," Perry claimed.[20]

Yes, more than half does constitute most.
>>
>>28390537

Central VA fag here.

But just an hour north of here, right across the Rappahannock River is NOVA, aka the liberal capitol of the world.

And NOVA is slowly making its way down the interstate and changing our southern culture and way of life. We have to resist it man.
>>
>>28390986
I guess those millions of dead bodi, I mean future "natural gas deposits" rotting in mass graves due to communism just dont exist
>>
>>28391292
>firmly counters that he thinks we should obey The Law

Sounds like you should educate him on illegal laws. He also sounds like he's unclear on the difference between emotion and legislation
>>
>>28391529
Simple minded answer is simple minded.

Trying to correlate dubious research results in the US with the excesses of a flawed ideology is asinine.
>>
File: th.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
>>28389143

So are ya the ones we fucked up during the revolutionary war or the ones who got sent to that desert in the middle of the ocean?
>>
>>28391423
>weird uncle
The hells angels of all people have been busted with AT weapons.

There's a LOT of shit that goes missing from armories.
>>
>ban's
>/k/ommando's
That's not how apostrophes work
>>
File: 1447917195015.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447917195015.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
The Dems shit all over the military
>Cut defense spending
>Try to take away military retirement
>Lay off a bunch of officers at random because "lol draw down fu!"
Then Dems shit all over Police
>Black lives matter
>Assume cops are killing blacks for no reason
>Tell cops they dont know what they are doing and need more training
>Call cops evil
>Tell cops to do more of the sgit that makes people hate them...
>...then say cops are too aggressive

Do you really think the Military and LEO will side with Shillory in a gun grab?
>Some, but most will say Fuck off
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.