[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which guns are they using?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
which guns are they using?
>>
>>28388134
FAMAS
>>
>>28388134

Sig 553 and MP7's
>>
>>28388138
I thought Mp7 is the shit
>>
>>28388138

You're right about the mp7s, but I think that's a 551, It's pretty long for a 553.
>>
Those mp7's have pretty funny-looking stocks.
>>
>>28388148

It's literally shit, isn't it? HK is too good for your money, but good enough for your tax dollars... so you still pay for it even though you're not allowed to have it.

And it's ludicrously expensive and requires being sent back to HK for maintenance every other magazine or something dumb like that.

P90s are better in literally EVERY WAY but muh special snowflake leet operators
>>
>>28388236
>expensive
it costs just as much as the P90
>sent back for HK for maintenance
that's bullshit and you know it
>>
>>28388271

Hey, you never know. I heard it said enough times to post about it, knowing I can trust /k/ to correct me. It's been long enough.

Wouldn't be the first time a flawed product entered that market that it's users got attached to and refused to carry anything else.

The P90 has a larger magazine and the cartridge is vitally identical to the MP7 right?
>>
File: SIG556-SWAT-Detail-hero.jpg (58 KB, 633x348) Image search: [Google]
SIG556-SWAT-Detail-hero.jpg
58 KB, 633x348
>>28388152
>>28388138
>>28388134
It's a SG556 SWAT with the SIG adjustable stock
>>28388224
They're so that bigger helmets don't get in the way
>>
>>28388311
The SWAT version I believe is made in the US. These guys are Europeans.

The Guns are MP7s and a SIG550 variant.
>>
File: eckart.jpg (26 KB, 569x334) Image search: [Google]
eckart.jpg
26 KB, 569x334
>>28388134
>polizei does it like the burgers in the movies and dresses in camo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.