[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gonna start the new year off right with one of the best. Post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: CoP.jpg (47 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
CoP.jpg
47 KB, 460x215
Gonna start the new year off right with one of the best.

Post the god-tier mods to go with my vodka swilling, cheeki-breeki-ing
>>
File: stalker mod choosing guide 2.3.png (160 KB, 1853x818) Image search: [Google]
stalker mod choosing guide 2.3.png
160 KB, 1853x818
>>28383229
Misery 2.1.1
>>
>>28383229
misery is the only mod worth a shit
>>
>>28383389
CoC is shaping up to be pretty cool too.
>>
>>28383229
Not a mod but imma leave this here.
http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
Some of the devs worked on SoC iirc
>>
>>28383432
>the shills are shilling even on the New Year
Ebin, just google 'Contract Wars' to see what the devs of Escape from Tarkov made before, a cheater infested piece of shit.
>>28383229
Don't listen to the Misery retards, play OGSE, the new version in English is supposed to come out soon.
>>
>>28383432
Stop posting this shit. It's pretty much guaranteed that it will be a shitty free to play FPS just like Survariam.

If it was single player or coop I would be interested but I don't care for another F2P MMO.
>>
>>28383229

I kind of just want freeplay and faction wars along with realistic weapons for the original Stalker. The story missions didn't really do it for me.
>>
>>28383488
Wrong game for that.

If you want good sandbox and faction wars you can join in too, try Clear Sky's The Faction War 3.8 (or newer if available).
>>
>>28383488
Try out Call of Chernobyl for CoP. It has freeplay with maps from all three games, nine factions you can choose and Arsenal Overhaul has become compatible with it.
>>
>>28383520

I may have to try that. I loved the faction wars so much in Clear Sky. I think it was the misunderstood step child of the series.

>>28383539

I'll look into that as well.
>>
>>28383476
>stop posting this shit
>implying I've even mentioned it before.
>also implying they didn't explicitly state it wasn't going to be f2p
>also implying there's no SP
Fuck off.
>>28383474
>shill
No.
>>
>>28383601
>No.
Yes. I can also play this game of claiming things without backing them with arguments.
>>
>>28383601
Also max players on a server is like 64, so I dunno why everyone's on about mmos
>>28383633
>calls me a shill
>prove you're not a shill, shill
Alrighty then.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.