[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1443657560734.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1443657560734.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1200
War has changed.

It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines.

War--and it's consumption of life--has become a well-oiled machine.

War has changed.

ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities.

Genetic control, information control, emotion control, battlefield control…everything is monitored and kept under control.

War…has changed.

The age of deterrence has become the age of control, all in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction, and he who controls the battlefield, controls history.

War…has changed.

When the battlefield is under total control, war becomes routine.
>>
So is this thread about something or did you miss the link to /lit/?
>>
>>28378277
He's just airing out his fedora in his basement before his family comes over for the holiday and he has to be social and talk to his lame cousins about their lame girlfriends and stuff
>>
JGSDF are fucking cool, goddamn
>>
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past
>>
>>28378259
are we having a MGS thread?
>>
>>28378313
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: wut.jpg (782 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
782 KB, 1800x1200
>>
>>28378259
>>28378313

The only things that change in war are the uniforms, Kojima.
Everybody thinks that they are right in war.

You'd know this if you had ever fired a weapon in anger instead of making increasingly shitty video games.
>>
>>28378259
>2015
>thinking war ever changes
Cmon op.
We all know
War...war never changes
>>
File: 1421401657294.jpg (91 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1421401657294.jpg
91 KB, 700x700
Would you operate with him /k/?
>>
>>28378259
He was right about proxy wars though.

>tfw no world war ever again
>>
>>28378798
He would out operate me and leave me in the dust, but yes.
>>
>>28378417
I think the MGS quote had more to do with the methods, while the Fallout quote has more to do with the reasons
>>
>>28378798
No because he has his eotech on backwards
>>
>>28378904
are you trolling me right now?
>>
War has changed - snek

But the more things change the more they stay the same - Commander Shepard

So War ... War never changes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.