[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CC on campus thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mxb9mq4uQZ1rd55rto1_500.jpg (46 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxb9mq4uQZ1rd55rto1_500.jpg
46 KB, 500x333
Tell my why I should stop cc on campus. Honestly, just tell me how much of a dirtbag I am for not following the rules.
>>
I honestly don't care. Concealed means concealed, you do you.
>>
>>28376738
If you get caught with a gun on a gun free campus you might get expelled or something
>>
>>28376738
Concealed means concealed.

"Come and take it."

"Melon labia."

"fite me irl faggit"
>>
>>28376738

I remember seeing a news story about the recent Oregon college shooting. One of the students in a classroom had his CC on him. They barricaded the door. Eventually the shooter tried the door. The young dude with the CC said as soon as that fucker opens the door he is getting it. The shooter couldn't open the door and wandered off looking for other victims.

Everyone in the class, including the professor thanked that guy for looking out for them. Although in strict breach of the rules and grounds for immediate dismissal, nothing but praise for the young dude who stepped up.

Interview on the interweb has a qt Aussie chick telling the story.
>>
>>28376738
What this anon is saying will probably save your ass if the situation ever comes up >>28376923 However, if people do find out you have it without you saving their asses, then you knew exactly what would happen. If you can accept the consequences if that happens then go for it. Just don't be a retard.
>>
File: 1280px-Utah_border_sign.jpg (237 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Utah_border_sign.jpg
237 KB, 1280x960
>Yeah bro, you can carry if you want to
>>
>>28376738
because you are a fag
>>
Probably not worth the effort desu. With the glaring exceptions of mass shooters and rapists, college campuses don't have much violent crime. The odds of you getting caught and expelled are probably much higher than the odds of you needing to use your gun.
>>
>>28376837
>might
>>
If you honestly feel like you may have to use it on campus do it, no stupid law is worth your life. If you feel safe on campus then don't, I feel like if you were on a lib campus like me and got caught you'd be branded as a school shooter and forever ostracized. But like I said if you don't feel safe being ostracized is better then being dead.
>>
>>28376923
source?
>>
>>28376738
a few friends of mine went to a good uni that was in a really bad neighborhood
so for them it wasnt about feeling safe on campus but more about the walk to and from their car

there was a shit ton of robberies and i think some sexual assaults

guess the color or the offenders
too bad we will never know because they stopped describing them in the alert system
>>
>>28376738
If you conceal right, which is to say a small framed hangun in a pocket holster, not the normal autist CC wear, nobody will ever have to know
>>
>>28380428
Ain't no "might" about it, bro. Expulsion at a bare minimum, more likely you'll get arrested and made an example of.

"We do NOT tolerate hateful, racist guns at THIS school! Look upon our works, gun owners, and tremble!"
>>
>>28376923
gonna need the link pham

If my dumbass ever went to college, I would carry something in deep concealment or at the least my 226 in my backpack at all times.

Nobody will know unless you're telling every friend of yours or draw unwanted attention to yourself on a daily basis
>>
>>28376738

You should Def carry. Fuck the rules, just don't get caught.
>>
>>28380438
This tbqfh. State university student in the south here, if you got caught you'd deff be expelled at a minimum. Furthermore you'd almost certainly go to jail and/or pay a heavy fine as well, considering it's a felony to possess a firearm on a college campus in this state. Even having a CWP only lets you keep it in your car.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.