[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Least Tactically Secure Area and Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: It's Okay to Want Some.png (4 MB, 1778x3222) Image search: [Google]
It's Okay to Want Some.png
4 MB, 1778x3222
Does /k/ have a place in their house/dorm/apartment/etc that just doesn't feel as safe or secure as the rest? A place where every time you go you hope and pray that Tyrone/ATF/Norks doesn't choose to bust in your door at that moment?

>Hard Mode: Pick a place other than "On the shitter."
>>
>>28374841
while accidently locked inside my gun safe
>>
eating dinner at the table. furthest point away from the place where my gun is held. getting a table gun though, just going to bolt a holster to the underside of the table and conceal and serbu super shorty
>>
My bathroom. Why I decided to put a .38 under the sink.
>>
>>28374841

I have firearms stashed through out the house, have one on my body like 90% of the time I am awake. I have no place in my house that I am scared of...I also don't live in nigger town, my neighbor's houses are better targets than mine.
>>
Good luck finding someone on /k/ who doesn't carry a 91/30 in condition 0 around their house at all times while shouting "GET OUT OF HERE STALKER" every time the cat makes a noise.
>>
>>28374943
I need to buy a nugget to do this.
>>
>Not boobytrapping the hallways of your house with marine-grade fishing line at the neck level.
>>
>>28374943
Fucking cats....
>>
>>28374994
You won't say that when the squash invade.
>>
>>28374841
>Shitter
>not the most secure place in the house
>one entrance fatal funnel the shit out of meanies
>ceramic toilet and skin is great cover just like your level IV plates
>if you shit your pants you don't even need to shuffle to the shitter
>bathtub in case of sudden unexplained earthquake

>
>>
>>28375635
*sink* it's late.
>>
>>28374864
Thanks, I have new nightmare fuel now
>>
>>28374841
>in bed
I put a knife in my pillow and nearly lost an ear, I put a bat under the bed instead
>in the backyard for short periods at night
Not long enough to warrant bringing a gun, but spoopy none the less
>>
My pantry is the farthest from any guns, and to get to them I would have to pass both entrances to the house.

The living room has big Windows, insecure.

My shitter is a fortress with no windows.
>>
Only thing I can think of is, when I have people over, I hate when they all sit down and only leave the chair facing away from the front door for me. I hate sitting with my back to the door, and when I do I'm constantly expecting Mohammed the Muslim polar bear on bath salts to come crashing through the door wearing body armour with an RPD and a bomb vest.

At my dad's house, he has no blinds/curtains over the window in the kitchen that looks out into the backyard. Every time I go down there at night it spoops me out having that huge window to nothing but pitch black. I hate turning my back to it to do anything and generally just try to avoid the kitchen altogether at night.
>>
>>28374841
Shower.

No situational awareness, no weapon, enemy is closer to my weapon than I am.

When I have a house instead of a condo maybe I'll conceal a quick safe in my bathroom.
>>
ITT: paranoia
I have handgun under my bed, that's it. My concern is a break-in when I'm gone, I'm not afraid of anyone coming in at night.

The one time I thought I was going to have to send a nigger to the big prison in the sky was when my dog threw up in the kitchen and it sounded like a human.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.