[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /k/ think of Eric frein he got his gun and went inna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: images-1.jpg (5 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
5 KB, 318x159
What does /k/ think of Eric frein he got his gun and went inna woods
Is he /k/ approved?
>>
>>28355533
He stood up to tyranny and was branded as an extremist/crazy faggot. Just like dorner, and mcveigh.
>>
>>28355544
McVeigh wasn't exactly a freedom fighter

Although Donner was.
>>
>>28355544
This. He has my approval.
>>
>>28355544
Can you explain this whole thing?
>>
File: S5_Rick_Close-Up.png (264 KB, 309x399) Image search: [Google]
S5_Rick_Close-Up.png
264 KB, 309x399
>>28355560
Can you google?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>28355533
He's not a real hero. He's a real hero because he was captured? I like people that weren't captured.

I never liked him after that, because I don't like losers.
>>
>>28355566
Wikipedia says he killed an officer of the law and I don't see hoe he was fighting for freedom (other than evading the law) I thought /k/ would give better [biased] info
>>
>>28355560
>Freins brother has wife
>Wife sleeps with cops
>Friens brother too beta to confront him
>Frien tells cop to fuck off
>Frien gets threatened by cop
>Frien starts getting assmad about cops, turns into "AM I BEING DETAINED"-tard
>lays in woods across street from police depot
>shoots aforementioned cop in throat/head
>wounds another
>runs around in the woods
>chills at abandoned airstrip for a while
>gets bored
>goes for hike
>cops catch him
>cops allegedly find a manifesto saying he wanted to start a revolution in the USA
>Tried as terror suspect
He had some dank memes but all in im sort of pissed that an NDM-91 will get crushed because of his dumb ass
>>
>>28355533

>Came up with a good way to kill a guy that cheated on his sister or something and hopefully get away but fucked up and left his jeep and wallet on the side of the road. How do you fuck up this badly?

>Apparently made a ~400 yard heart shot with his Chinese SVD and was undetected at the time, showing some decent skill.

>had an awesome bugout bunker set up at an abandoned airport authorities never bothered to check for some reason

>was caught off guard and surrendered immediately "sustained face injuries while on the run" before being arrested

He lasted around 40 days right? Fairly impressive overall but he is still a murderer.
>>
>>28355533
So why was he into bosnian serbshit gear?
Was he one of those mentally challenged manchildren that LARP (sounds like a downie sounds when screaming for lard when stuck in a baby swing) their way to year 30 and have posters of animetses characters from japanese cartoons for mentally challenged that like to 'role play'.
Role playing is what children do when they have different sets of toys, its not something an adult should do.
Its fucked up, like putting animetses mods into skyrim. I hate the fucking weebs.
Its kinda ok to do that shit on Halloween.
>>
>>28355549
McVeigh was pissed off about Ruby Ridge

>>28355602
This, Frein shot the cop cuz the cop was sleeping with his wife/gf or something?
It was a personal vendetta, not freedom fighting.
>>
>>28355635

head shot*
>>
>>28355533
You can't contain the frein
>>
>>28355549
>feds kill erryone at Waco compound
>unfortunately any evidence destroyed by the fire "which was the fault of the compound inhabitants"
>feds kill people at Ruby Ridge
>blame dead inhabitants
>McVeigh blows up a fed building as revenge/warning

I think last time something like Waco happened was Bundy farm, and feds there weren't so quick to shoot there, I think partly because they knew there will be more people like McVeigh.
>>
He really showed how incompetent cops are.
>>
>>28355622

>wounds another

He shot that cops dick off with a .308, took most of the ball bag off too, I think one testicle was left hanging by its cord.

Cop almost bled to death.
>>
Frein was pussy.

Long live Chocolate Rambo.
>>
>>28355841
Pics now.
>>
File: B2lHUlJ[1].gif (2 MB, 500x183) Image search: [Google]
B2lHUlJ[1].gif
2 MB, 500x183
>>28355921

Here have a re-creation.
>>
File: 1440036266881.jpg (4 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1440036266881.jpg
4 KB, 250x250
>>28355583
>I don't like losers
>Posts frog pics on 4chan
>>
>>28355622
Did you mean ndm-86?
>>
He couldn't even kill his actual target and took out somebody completely unrelated to his reason for the shooting.

So no, he's not approved. He's a dumb cunt who failed at everything he actually tried to do, all while giving sane gun owners a bad name because the media equates one bad gun owner to all law abiding gun owners.

>couldn't take out his target
>killed man unrelated to incident
>couldn't evade capture
>gave media more anti-gun ammo

Fuck that guy.
>>
>>28355583
Sit down, Donald, we aren't talking about McCain
>>
>>28355622
>lays in woods across street from police depot
>shoots aforementioned cop in throat/head
No, he killed Corporal Bryon K. Dickson II, a cop who had nothing to do with his sister. The other cop, Alex Douglass, was the one who was cheating on his sister.

Again, fuck Frein. He couldn't even kill the right guy. I don't have much pity for the guy who was cheating, but the other dude had a family, friends, etc. Only an edgy teen would celebrate the death of somebody who was completely un-involved in the situation.
>>
>>28355658
Doesn't rhyme. Should be "can't screen the frein"

>>28356604
>not getting the joke
BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L

>>28356685
>couldn't evade capture
>made pennsyltucky cops look completely retarded for a month and a half
>>
>>28356763
>made pennsyltucky cops look completely retarded for a month and a half

>implying that weren't milking it for that sweet overtime pay
Some cops made more that month and a half than they did the previous three months combined.

Regardless, he was still caught and couldn't kill his target. The guy is a failure on all fronts.
>>
>>28356785
He did give us some dank memes though
>>
File: f--.jpg (32 KB, 547x395) Image search: [Google]
f--.jpg
32 KB, 547x395
>>28355640
>McVeigh was pissed off about Ruby Ridge
and so he blew up a civilian government building with no connection to the Ruby Ridge affair, in a totally different state, killing innocents and children. Heroic.
>>
>>28357154
>no connection
>field office that signed off on the raid

Try again, son
>>
>>28355583
>How to honor veterans
Thnx Donald.
>>
>>28357154
He blew up a government building that happened to have a daycare in it for the employees.
>>
File: genie reaction.jpg (16 KB, 467x349) Image search: [Google]
genie reaction.jpg
16 KB, 467x349
>>28357176
>Oklahoma
>being involved in shit going on in Idaho

are you a Europoor? They're literally 1800 miles away from each other.

he literally chose it because it was a big Fed building which had a lot of people in it.
>>
>>28357270

>pentagon
>iraq

THEY'RE LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY FROM EACH OTHER SO THERE'S NO WAY ANYONE FROM THERE COULD HAVE GIVEN THE OKAY FOR SOMETHING SOMEWHERE ELSE

THAT'S ILL EAGLE
>>
>>28357154
What were children doing in that building?
Also he said he dint know there would be children inside.
Imagine if US would be more leftist in 2001 and there would be a daycare center in pentagon for the female employees and it would have been destroyed by the plane attack, everyone would bitch about muh chidren killed.
>>
What was the rifle of choice for freen cream?
>>
>>28355533
Is this the guy that shot the PA state trooper? I thought that was really fucked up, but I must say he managed innawoods for a decent amount of time.

He probably browsed /k/.
>>
>>28355533
I was rooting for him while he was still on the loose. A shame he got caught.

Only good cop is a dead cop/
>>
Eric was a fellow /k/ommando
>>28355622
It was an ndm 86
>>
>>28355640

McVeigh was irate about the AWB. that is what drove him nuts. That was his reason and the siege at Waco was how he justified it. Tim was an odd guy. He became disillusioned during Desert Storm (he saw combat as a Bradley gunner and killed a few Iraqis) and felt that the US government was an out of control bully.

If you have read any of his writings he could easily be mistaken for a Chomsky supporter.

http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/mcveigh/okcaug98.htm
>>
>>28355533
have his poster in my room. honorary serb
>>
Also here is a breakdown of the dead at Waco. I frequently see leftists cheering on the fact that KKKRAZY WHITE BOYZ WITH GUNZ DIED LOLOOLOLOL.

Read the entire list.

http://carolmoore.net/waco/waco-victims.html
>>
>>28357270
>he literally chose it because it was a big Fed building which had a lot of people in it.
eh there were a couple other reasons
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing#Target_selection
>inb4 muh wikipedia
>>
>>28355622
Actually the one he killed had nothing to do with his sister-in-law. It was the one whose dick he blew off that he thought was fucking her. I'd say he got him back seeing as he will never properly fuck another woman in his life.
>>
>>28361448

Source on dick shot?
>>
>>28355622
can't detain the Frein
>>
File: Utz girl.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Utz girl.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
The time PA was confirmed best place to go innawoods
>>
>>28355533

He killed cops for no reason and went back to his house while innawooding.

So no.
>>
>>28355549
Dorner was an obnoxious self righteous faggot, he didnt even drop the cops he was after, he went after their families
>>
>>28355549

Dorner was an anti-gun liberal. Basically a Black Lives Matter extremist.
>>
>>28355533
>tfw a NDM-86 died for his sins
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.