[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Switzerland still as uninvadable now as it was during the Cold War?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_muuj54eo1m1s7e5k5o1_1280.jpg (280 KB, 800x562) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muuj54eo1m1s7e5k5o1_1280.jpg
280 KB, 800x562
Is Switzerland still as uninvadable now as it was during the Cold War?
>>
>>28355257
more susceptible now with all the muslims in yurip
>>
>>28355257
Uninvaidable no
A bitch to occupy yes.
>>
Switzerland is one of a kind as a country.
Nobody wants to invade it, even if someone did plan an invasion they would never actually do it.
>>
>>28355318
They'll bomb all their bridges/roads leading into switzerland meaning you need to airdrop vehicles and personnel. You need complete control of the air, be ready to fight a population where everyone is ready to kill you and has a better understanding of the terrain. Good luck!
>>
>>28355332
Erhm. I am swiss.
>>
They took out all the bridge and tunnel explosives. Moved all the hidden artillery to bases. No one gets issued Ready Ammo anymore.service rifles are converted to semi auto when sold to people leaving the military. The left wing parties want to end conscription and maybe even the military.
>>
>>28355339
Pssst, don't destroy the amerifats dream.
>>
>>28355347
>They took out all the bridge and tunnel explosives.
Only those bridges which cant handle MBTs.
Tunnles are still rigged but upgraded out of fear that a fire like in the Gotthard could damage the explosives.
>No one gets issued Ready Ammo anymore.service rifles
Active reservists do.
>service rifles are converted to semi auto when sold to people leaving the military
You can get them automatic if you have the sonderbewilligung. also you dont buy the rifle you pa for the conversion of your rifle it is your property
>The left wing parties want to end conscription and maybe even the military.
Which we have seen in so many votes now that this wont happen.
>>
>>28355362
Everything correct, execpt for Taschenmunition. They stopped giving it out because some assholes shot themselves/someone
>>
>>28355606
They still give it to those reservists first in battle, so to speak.
>>
>>28355740
source? as far as i know they stopped it because >>28355606
>>
>>28355361
Amerifat here.
No one wants to invade the swiss.
Nothing there worth stealing.
Low strategic value.
>>
Probably not. Basically all the bunkers and artillery has been decommissioned.
>>
>>28355332
>be ready to fight a population where everyone is ready to kill you
You mean a population that loses all protection of any international laws by not marking themselves as combatants and will starve to death after a year because they aren't self-sustainable?
>>
>>28355362
Jesus Christ are there actually people from Switzerland who would want to get rid of their firearms, conscription and shit and undo all the good shot which made Switzerland like neutral god uninvadable?
What the fuck of wrong with leftists brains? How can they see this shit and not see that it's working?
>>
>>28355988
Thats my problem I cant give sources because new order. The other guy on int got fisted for posting his position.
>>
There is no reason to invade them.
>>
We can play armchair general all day when it comes to the swiss.. but the fact of the matter is, theyre military as a whole is untested.
>>
>>28356063
You are saying it. Leftists.
>You mean a population that loses all protection of any international laws by not marking themselves as combatants and will starve to death after a year because they aren't self-sustainable?
Well hold out longer than the person attacking us because if this ever would be the case WWIII would be knocking at our doors so. Im actually fine with that.
>>
>>28356084
>Inb4 Grammer nazis
>>
>>28356069
gold
>>
File: usa.jpg (12 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
12 KB, 260x194
>>28356060
>protection of any international laws
Any country strong enough to invade, like the Russkies or Amerifats, doesn't give a shit about international law.
>>
>>28356064
I'm swiss too, just tell me where to look it up
>>
>>28356173

Invading a 3rd world shithole or some shoddy 2nd world dictatorship, yeah but Switzerland is a 1st world democracy and one that has been neutral for so long, most people dont know if it has even fought a war in the past. Invading it would be a political/diplomatic nightmare.
>>
>>28356226
Your printed out booklet of orders you recieved if you are in the right position. Aint more I can say.
>>
File: 1451346220001.png (364 KB, 498x486) Image search: [Google]
1451346220001.png
364 KB, 498x486
They're surrounded by pussies with no armies, who can't even enforce their own borders.

Who is supposed to invade Switzerland? North Korea?

Fucking faggot-ass retard OP.
>>
>>28356245
do you really think the swiss OPSEC is monitoring 4chan?
and even if telling someone the name and page of a reglement wouldn't really hurt that
losing a tent plane would cause more trouble
>>
>>28356527
nope new orders
>>
>>28356600
Still, I don't believe you that Taschenmunition is back
>>
>>28356527
It's known that the Australians lurk 4chan
some intern in ASIS tried to do an Edward Snowden and dump a bunch of files on /int/ and got busted

Nowhere is safe anymore
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.