[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (435 KB, 1024x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
435 KB, 1024x1000
i go around gun shows with a pocket full of assorted bullets and load them into guns randomly without anyone seeing me in the hope that one day one will get shot and make some fudd jump
>>
>>28353667
Don't they have metal detectors at gun shows? I'm 'strayan and we don't have that shit here. If we did, our soccer mum politicians would shit themselver in fear.
>>
>>28353667
why, why do you have to ruin nice things, is because you are dumb, or limp dicked, or does your daddy not spend enough time with you? You are a piece of trash, you know it. Why not just slit your sad little wrists, up the street, not across the road.
>>
>>28353667
U gon get caught and go to prison where niggers gonna rape your ass
>>
>>28353667
nigs about to sell your butthole like it was socks or 12 oz of coke. I hope your mom has enough euro's to send you lube every week.

>u gonna need it.
>>
>>28353667

>implying you could load anything with a zip tied action
>>
Last time I was at a gun show, someone tried doing this.

A concealed carry holder caught him, drew his weapon, and then we waited for police to arrive. After all the guns were checked for rounds in the chamber, everything went business as usual.

I love selling jerkey.
>>
>>28353667
I follow the 4 rules until I've verified the gun is unloaded myself

It's not just because of niggers like OP, anyone can have a brain fart and leave a round chambered
>>
>>28353687
Usually there's a cop at the door to make sure any gun you bring is is unloaded, but I've never seen a metal detector at a gun show. I wouldn't see the point of it seeing bring guns and ammo into the show to sell/trade is the whole point of going to the show
>>
>>28353667
Nanny Bloomberg pls go.
>>
I wish gun shows were like the ones in Somalia where you cant shoot the gun full auto into the air.
>>
>>28353687
We have gun shows in Australia, I go tot hem and buy guns and ammo all the time. There's nothing stopping you walking around with all your ammo, though you'd get kicked out if someone caught you loading the guns.
>>
>>28353667
Most gunshows I've been to require the vendors to ziptie or otherwise make any guns that aren't behind a display case to be displayed in a manner where ammunition cannot be loaded and the gun cannot go into battery.
>>
>>28355367
This

Also gun shows are a waste of time. Overpriced guns, shitty jerky, and some green/tan camping equipment
>>
>>28355395
Hey, man, the jerky is pretty fucking good.
>>
>>28355395
Mostly this. I've only been to one gun show in a convention center. The gun shows I have actually bought guns at were charity shows in small town firehalls around where I live. It's usually like 30 tables of Fudd guns and a single table of milsurp.
Plus random sporterized milsurp placed sporadically around

Last one I was at I shit you not I saw a sporterized Enfield mk 3 I think for 1300.

Noped outta there
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.