[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are AR-15s real or did the government make them up to keep people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ATI-lower-review-polymer.jpg (19 KB, 600x298) Image search: [Google]
ATI-lower-review-polymer.jpg
19 KB, 600x298
Are AR-15s real or did the government make them up to keep people like me scared?
>>
They are CIA holograms
just like the moon and russia
>>
JadenSmith.png
>>
>>28352817
OK thank you.
I was really scared for a minute
>>
>>28352799
don't let anyone lie to you of course they are and come in only black because as we all know black people are evil so by extending that logic we can say black is evil therefore the ar-15 rifles are evil.
>>
>>28352889
But what about the ak-79?
Or is it 49? I can't remember.
>>
Ausfag no gunz here. I've decided I'm going to stop being a massive bitch and get my fun licence as my new years resolution.

Honestly intrigued about the AR though, I can only wish to own one, one day. Can you /k/ommandos educate me on the AR platform? (is that the correct way to say it?)

Please don't tell me to Google this, because I want to know what is known by my brothers, right or wrong.
>>
>>28353120
They're not real though?
>>
>>28352913
its the automatic (baby) killer 49
fires 49 calibers every half second
>>
>>28353120
heres a tip
ar15s are like niggers
stay away from them
>>
>>28353135
OK thank you.
What kind of calibers are we talking about? Is it the hollow point calibers? I hear those are really dangerous and should be banned.
>>
Are AR's the AR home version of the M16/M4? I'm not being a newfag to play along, all my fun knowledge comes from the Metal Gear Solid series
>>
>>28353216
at* home version, soz
>>
>>28353216
Is "metal gears solid" one of those soilder trainers I hear so much about nowadays that school shooters use to train to kill people with?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.