[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it usual for a soldier to shit/piss himself on a firefight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: AmericanGore.jpg (169 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
AmericanGore.jpg
169 KB, 1000x665
Is it usual for a soldier to shit/piss himself on a firefight?
>>
Shit happens, but not usually unless they get shot.
>>
Isn't it usual for humans to occasionally shit their pants throughout their entire life?

Haven't you had a shart yet?
>>
I'd imagine the more common situation is for soldiers to get literally caught with their pants down and having to shimmy to cover and return fire while they may or may not be done.
>>
Not going to lie. I peed a little the first time I took fire from Iraqis. It is just a little startling.
>>
>>28346384
won't deny. i had a bit of a stiffy.
>>
I peed when we hit an IED and the vehicle rolled

I didn't realize I was upside down when I started pissing and it really got everywhere
>>
File: 1421069211428.png (222 KB, 1111x661) Image search: [Google]
1421069211428.png
222 KB, 1111x661
all sorts of shit happens when everything goes pear shaped
>>
Yeah, a lot more than you realise. It's a normal physiological reaction when the body is placed into the 'flight/fight/freeze' situation. The body diverts all power to 'critical processes'. One non-critical process is bowel and bladder control.
That's the layman's explanation.
>>
>>28346384

True story, I have specks of copper in my ass and thigh because I was shot at with an RPG while taking a shit.

greentext tiem

>be me in the mountains
>have to take an epic shit
>nothing is going on
>squat behind a large boulder, drop trow, proceed to eject Ohio class missile boat from my butthole
>at approximately the sail, someone screams in an oddly high pitched voice "incoming!"
>Im shitting, too busy to care, this was the wrong attitude
>round hits, instant dirt/rock/fire cloud around me
>LT yelling over comms that I'm dead, someone else is hit, corpsman needed yesterday
>lol I'm alive
>pull up pants, go to work (I'm the corpsman)
>IDF kills everything not free and white, HVT skips away
>while loading the wounded guy onto the chopper LT tells me I'm bleeding
>lol wut, no
>lol, yes
>I get on choppy chop crash can
>I am covered in shit and blood
>I still have my cock and balls so I don't care
>crew chief visibly disturbed because I pull my dick and scrotum out to make sure it's not damaged
>I get minor surgery, burn cream, a medal and new pants

The End
>>
>>28350540
He was disturbed because your dick was from an operation, anon.
>>
>>28350540
>>crew chief visibly disturbed because I pull my dick and scrotum out to make sure it's not damaged
This is what uncut fags actually believe
>>
>>28350638

I'm circumcised, so I think it was the large amounts of shit and blood, and the fact I jerked it a little to make sure i could still get hard.
>>
>>28350540
"chief look I can still masterbate!"
>>
>>28349329
>the Kiowa comment
I'm choking
>>
>>28346384
I never did. My buddy next to me landed in a pile of afghan shit when he took cover though.
>>
According to Grossman's 'On Combat', yes it is. Something like half of all combat vets report fouling themselves.

I have a friend whose WW2 vet grampa went and saw Saving Private Ryan when it came out. Liked the movie; thought it was fine. Until at the end with the panzers, and he heard those steel treads. He shat himself. No PTSD, no OMIGERD moment. Just his bowels clearing themselves. So he went to the men's room and slung his drawers in the waste basket and cleaned himself and came back and watched the ending.

Same shit, different day. Literally.
>>
>>28350725
please explain for us less informed
>>
>>28350762
I think when your that old in life you really don't need an excuse to shit yourself
>>
>>28350755
oh fuck no
>>
>>28350838
Kiowa pilots are all psychos. Think Warboys, but in helicopters.
>>
>>28352283
Didn't Kiowas have holes at the bottom so you could shoot at people below you?
>>
>>28352359
They don't come built with them, but it would't surprise me if some of the pilots knocked out the underside windows to shoot out of.
>>
>>28352411
What made the pilots crazy?
>>
>>28352453
Other way around. They didn't become Kiowa pilots, then go crazy. They joined to fly Kiowas BECAUSE they were crazy. That's why we love them
>>
I got so hyped from pop shots that I almost threw up lol. I was a pog I was happy just to shoot back.
>>
>>28349329
This
>>
>>28352478
Who else is going to give you close air support by shooting from a helicopter with their M4s?
>>
>>28346384
Happen to a lot of us just from running QRF week
>>
>>28346421
I don't trust an adult that hasn't shit their pants at least a little
>>
I came many times
>>
>>28346421

I was having stomach troubles one day, sneezed, and shit myself a little. No one was around and I was at home, but damn I felt like a fool. I had diarrhoea it felt like though, and I just shit (in the toilet), took a shower, and washed my underwear.

I still feel retarded to this day.
>>
>>28353976
Or throwing frag grenades. Or using their M9's.

Or if it's just breaking up a crowd that's mucking about, dropping laundry bags full of spam and deviled ham on them from 2000ft.
>>
>>28355777
Don't feel bad anon, this is pretty common.

Hell one time I got food poisoning from White Castle, ended up in the ER for dehydration because I couldn't stop shitting and puking, and not 5 minutes after they hook me up to an IV I shit while puking. But not on a toilet, because I couldn't get out of bed.
>>
ITT: Americans shit themselves
Do you even fibre fags
>>
>>28355830
>do you even fiber fags
>all MRE's are, are fiber and protein
Just one MRE isn't supposed to make you not shit for 3 days. It never did me though. At least that's what I was told.
>>
>>28349340
I always thought that clearing the bladder and bowls is to make you more effective (carrying less weight around, more flexible) but you are right that blood flow is directed away from digestion.

If you were about to be chased through the Serengeti by a lion, it makes sense to dump the excess weight.
>>
>>28358521
Bowels*
>>
File: 1434863082563.jpg (220 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1434863082563.jpg
220 KB, 1024x683
>>28350762
>According to Grossman
Ooooh, that's where you lost me, Phil. His stuff is increasingly disregarded, apparently it was all based on one study that was wildly inaccurate/bad data etc.

No hard feelings, have a pic.
>>
>>28357789
I always shit after an MRE.

Massive, hard, sweat breaking, brick laying shits.
>>
File: image.png (484 KB, 626x431) Image search: [Google]
image.png
484 KB, 626x431
>>28360370
Dem grips
>>
>>28346384
when you get a little older, son, you'll learn you can never trust a fart.
>>
>>28360370
Holy tits doze grips
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.