[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Try-hard abominations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ausbomination.jpg (37 KB, 400x184) Image search: [Google]
ausbomination.jpg
37 KB, 400x184
Aka the "you tried" award, people trying to replicated that they can't have. Starting with this fresh one, yes that is a bolt action 700...
>>
>>28344195

We have these in the UK because if semi-auto laws.

The only way we can own an AR15 for example in anything other than .22 is as a bolt action/straight pull.
>>
>>28344204

Just to clarify, .22LR is the only calibre round you can legally fire semi-auto
>>
>>28344216
At least you can fire rounds semi-auto m8
>>
>>28344216
what about 12 gauge?
>>
>>28344285
Non-FAC semi's are restricted to two-round magazines (plus 1 up the spout)

You can get 5+ rounds semi shotguns on an FAC, but you'd need to provide the police with a bloody good reason to own it
>>
>>28344204
don't forget those "Mars" rifles, aka double trigger pull manual action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-oCbZ4njiE

instantly UK legal 5.56 or 7.62.
>>
>>28344302
Interesting - I'd not seen these. There's all sorts of work-arounds to the poorly-drafted UK gun laws, like the Brocock black powder revolver with the removable cylinders.

It only requires one nutter or criminal to bring these to the attention of the law and Parliament will wield the ban-hammer in the name of "doing something"
>>
What's the point of having a bolt action ar-15?
>>
>>28344285

bong here. I shoot clays with a semi-auto, so yeah. As >>28344297 said, the magazine tube has to be crimped to restrict it to two shells.

I've seen someone shooting clays with a Saiga-12 on an FAC. A woman, no less.
>>
>>28344379

Pest control is a conceivable excuse.

You'd probably need good references up the arse though.

AFAIK you could legally own a trigger release rifle (as seen above) in .22LR with a box magazine.
>>
File: wrong.jpg (233 KB, 541x458) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
233 KB, 541x458
>>28344302
>AK
>>
>>28344540
who said anything about AK? It's clearly a VZ.
They also make MARS FN-FALs.
>>
>>28344204
get one of these Lever Release rifles

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9fhEmufgbw
>>
>>28344492
>AFAIK you could legally own a trigger release rifle (as seen above) in .22LR with a box magazine.
Self-loading semi-auto in .22LR is fully legal in UK with 10-round mags
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.