[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In my state, to get a concealed permit you are required to take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: CHP_Nebraska.png (136 KB, 742x553) Image search: [Google]
CHP_Nebraska.png
136 KB, 742x553
In my state, to get a concealed permit you are required to take a class from an instructor (general cost: 130-150 USD) and then apply for the permit (application fee: 100 USD). Every five years you must renew your license (renewal fee: 50 USD).

My M&P Shield, brand new, cost me 287 USD. My permit cost me almost as much as my gun. Do legislators just enjoy disenfranchising the poor?
>>
>>28342429
>Not realising gun laws are all about fucking over the poor.

Did you not realise that gun laws don't matter to the likes of Bloomberg?
>>
>>28342440
How do people not call them on this shit? Same with boiling point laws.
>>
>>28342429
I remember seeing a few years ago a gun control group calling for the banning of the sale of guns to people based on their income.
>>
>>28342448
Because the left doesn't think it's wrong when they do it.
Hillary is making an argument to nix first amendment rights RIGHT THE FARK NOW and no one bats an eyelash. Anyone asks immigrants to simply follow the law and it's the worst thing since sliced hitler.

The basic idea behind these laws is that gun control is good even if they violate the constitution or treat people of color or poverty as second class citizens. They want gun control badly enough that the method isn't questioned.
>>
>requiring hundreds/thousands of dollars spent before you can own/carry a gun
>SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA!
>requiring a $5-$10 state issued id to vote
>OMG FUCKING BULLSHIT DIS IS FUCKING RACIST AGAINST POOR PEOPLE
>>
>>28343398
>Anyone ask immigrants to follow the law..

It's way the fuck more complicated then that. Nobody has a problem with sending criminals back to Mexico.

What the fuck do you do when the immigrant in question is a worker supporting a minor US citizen? What if bolt of the citizen's parents are undocumented? Giant numbers of undocumented workers live with family that are US citizens and in many cases they are supporting the family.

What will you do about it being really fucking expensive to identify, locate and transport undocumented workers that are a huge part of the economy in the southwest?

Every time someone says that we NEED IMMIGRATION REFORM NOW they are a fucking retard. The system is stupid as shit but the basic status quo is something we can live with.
>>
>>28343445
Illegal aliens are illegal. Period.
>>
>$130-$150 for a concealed handgun class

What the fuck. The problem isn't your government it's the fuckheads who are scalping you on the cost of the class.

I paid $50 for my CWL class and probably got the same level of training as you.

also $100 for your CWL isn't bad. Where I live it's like $137 + $35 for fingerprints + $10 for the ID picture
>>
>>28343453
>English speaking collage educated adults that entered the country undocumented as children and are gainfully employed at skilled trades are exactly the same as a guy with a donkey Juan Valdez-ing cocaine for the Zetas.
>>
>>28343467
Illegal aliens are illegal. Period.
>>
>>28343467
Yup. They are exactly the same.
>>
http://www.npr.org/2015/12/26/461128049/a-closer-look-at-obama-administrations-controversial-deportation-plans

Obama is deporting a lot of immigrants right now. Illegal is illegal.
>>
>>28342429
Trashachusetts is
>100-150 for bullshit class
>100-150 for application
>renew every 5 years for 100
>>
>>28343471
Thank you. >>28343467 needed to hear it again. Some people don't realize trespassing is a goddamn crime.
>>
>>28343445
What do you do when a minor's parent breaks the law by selling weed? We send them to jail. We break up families all the time because the parents break the law. Why is Julio any different than billy Ray?
>>
>>28343445
>What the fuck do you do when the immigrant in question is a worker supporting a minor US citizen?
This is called an anchor baby. Deport them all.

>Both undocumented
Deport them all.
>Don't know where they're from?
Australia.

>huge part of economy in south.
Offer incentives to live in the south, like Alaska.
Forced relocation and communistic working opportunities. (But muh freedoms! I don't care.)

The "status quo" is currently headed toward overpopulation and starvation.
It's time to get hard with this shit. I'm so fucking tired of compassion.
>>
File: 1358711056732.jpg (122 KB, 1024x733) Image search: [Google]
1358711056732.jpg
122 KB, 1024x733
>>28343669
>I'm so fucking tired of compassion.

My body is ready.
>>
>>28343467
It's college, Sanchez.
>>
>>28342429
>thought op was talking about louisiana
>even saw what looked like the capitol building
>nebraska
At least we can get a lifetime license for like $500, but it still sucks.

My problem is that I don't have the time to take a 2 day class with my work.
>>
>>28343445
Repeal the 14th amendment.
>>
File: 1450972107111s.jpg (3 KB, 125x90) Image search: [Google]
1450972107111s.jpg
3 KB, 125x90
>>28343669
>so fucking tired of compassion
>speaks as if he's ever seen an actual immigrant in fucking BFE /k/entucky
>speaks as if he's the one losing out on opportunities because of anchor babies

Holy shit how much of a hick are you?
>>
>>28343669
>It's time to get hard with this shit. Im so tired of compassion

As if you would have the balls to personally say anything to a suspected illegal immigrants face. KEK
>>
>>28342492
Higher income means no guns, rite? Free guns for the ghetto? Sounds like we would thin the herd in the first two weeks, then we would have one super gang that the US could have a civil war with.
>a guy can dream
>>
Try Illinois.

Requires 16 hour classes (8 are good if you're former military) and $150 for the licenses that requires renewal every 5 years after a class (which they have yet to decide on) and another $150.
>>
File: 57119201.jpg (62 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
57119201.jpg
62 KB, 250x250
>>28343676
>Rain your munitions upon me /k/ube.
>For thine is the glory through which we will deliver firepower in sacrament.
>If I do not appease the /k/ube by cleansing my sight of those who would wish a terrible peace for mankind, extinguish my insufficient hate with high explosives from above.
>That even in death, I may cause collateral damage.
>Amen.
>>
>>28344287
I live in a metropolitan area of FL. It's mostly illegal Cubans and legal Puerto Ricans.
As it happens, yes, I have been denied labor opportunities becuase of illegal immigration.
Puerto Ricans at least speak some semblance of English, however loudly.

All my hick relatives are dying off, thanks for asking.
>>
>>28345095
try NJ, requires at least a $10,000 campaign donation every two years
>>
>>28344321
Being without compassion is not the same as being a dick, fyi.
I keep my opinions to myself, and on an anonymous image board, thank you very much.
>>
>>28345181
>I have been denied labor oppourunities
QQ faggot, you just weren't good enough for the job. If some spic is better at working than you, then maybe you should get your fat ass off /k/.
>>
>>28343456
I haven't seen a single Nebraska CHP class for less than 130. I've seen them as high as 170.
>>
File: image.png (145 KB, 218x307) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145 KB, 218x307
>>28345202
>be nice on this anonymous Bulgarian glass etching instructional pamphlet
>>
just fucking carry it anyway? Who cares about the law
>>
>>28342429
Indiana
>apply online
>pay like $135
>go to police station and get your thumb and trigger finger printed.
>wait 7 days
>go get your lifetime LTCH out of the mailbox.
>>
>>28342448
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a boiling point law?
Google just told me about science stuff.
>>
>>28347184
I paid 65 bucks for mine. Cool guy down in Lincoln taught it. He was an elementary school teacher, great classroom style. He also brought some spare guns in case people couldn't use theirs for whatever reason to qualify.
>>
At least your state doesn't have the abomination of a CCL that Illinois created.

> Lasts 5 years.
> Costs 150 dollars.
> 16 hours of training that costs between 125 dollars and 250 dollars.
> Every business in the state can put up a sign saying that you can't carry inside it and it is LAW.
> Takes 3 months to obtain after you submit.
>>
The cost of moving to a new state?

Priceless
>>
>>28343398
What did Hillary say about the first amendment?
>>
>>28347392
I'm too high on cough syrup, it seems. I meant Melting Point laws.

>The Illinois, South Carolina, Hawaii and Minnesota legislatures have adopted rigid melting-point schemes which are designed to remove so-called "Saturday Night Specials" from the market; they basically do this by outlawing the sale of all handguns which melt at set temperatures ranging from 800 to 1000 degrees ...
>>
>>28343669
>Forced relocation and communistic working opportunities. (But muh freedoms! I don't care.)

What an asshole. I'd take a freedom-loving immigrant and deport your ass any day.
>>
>>28345095
I think the $150 payment is a knw time thing as is the class. Idk how much the renewal fee is though I. Shillinois
>>
>>28347523

>mfw I live in Illinois
>mfw I was planning on getting my ccl in the summer
>mfw when I wanted the zastava m57 after I got my foid card

It's going to cost me more money to get the damn license than it is to get the gun. Wtf rauner we elected you because you were supposed to help. All he's done since he was elected was shill for Israel and argue with Michael madigan
>>
>>28342429
>Do legislators just enjoy disenfranchising the poor?

Uh, yeah, that's the point.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.