[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK I'M SCARED! I am going to get a CT Scan done on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image:43393.png (54 KB, 181x205) Image search: [Google]
image:43393.png
54 KB, 181x205
FUCK I'M SCARED!

I am going to get a CT Scan done on my head to check snd see if there is any tumors or other things that may be causing my headeches but if they were to find something that could be related to schizophrenia or psychopath thought patterns would the doctor that is doing the CT Scan immediately put it down on record thus permanently discarding me from owning any firearms or would they not say anything on the background and just let me know to go see a therapist or something thus allowing me to be able to still keep my guns?

I don't do anything wrong and I like my guns but I been having these severe headeches that are straight up shooting pains in my head and it does not go down at all so I'm scared right now!

Also if there is a tumor in my head is it possible that it can be removed by the doctor or will the fact there is a tumor in my head would result in me being discarded from owning guns?

I'm extremely nervous because I knoe I need to get my head looked at but I don't want to lose my rights to own guns!
>>
File: hrrmm.jpg (65 KB, 438x423) Image search: [Google]
hrrmm.jpg
65 KB, 438x423
>>28341119
>>
>>28341119
>Being retarded
>>
Nigga you are fine, they won't take a way your guns for having a tumor
>>
>>28341170
But what if they find high activity in parts of my brain that could result in case of schizophrenia or bipolar or psychopath????
>>
>>28341197
That's not how it works retard.
>>
>>28341119
>do exams because of health condition
>afraid of losing his guns
worry about your life, way worse than losing your stupid guns

>>28341170
>fine
>tumor
>same sentence
another stupid fag
>>
>>28341119
ANTMAN! We thought you died, nigga
>>
>>28341197
You think they're going to run to the nearest police station and tell them you had a tumor that might possibly sometimes result in some other complication that might be troublesome for a gun owner?
>>
>>28341225
Honestly yes but not like that but may put it down on medical records
>>
This is what happens when a moron gets scared about something they don't bother to understand first
>>
File: 1360648848707.jpg (24 KB, 257x253) Image search: [Google]
1360648848707.jpg
24 KB, 257x253
>>28341119
you're already this autistic for thinking a CT scan can read brainwaves, or that brainwaves in general can lead to a diagnosis of psychosis or schizophrenia.

a tumor should be nothing compared to this
>>
>>28341197
it doesn't work like that. you would have to say stupid shit like that you were planning to kill someone or yourself for that to happen. they can't bar gun ownership based on colored regions in your brain.
>>
>>28341261
But my headeches are happening on the right side often and it's been like this for months
>>
>>28341235
It's not the doctor's job to speculate on medical records on whether or not you might develop some condition in the future. It's going to show tumor: removed, no complications.
>>
>>28341283
What are the success rates of tumors being removed from the brain?
>>
File: dafuq.png (122 KB, 828x712) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.png
122 KB, 828x712
>>
File: Charles_Whitman_(1963).jpg (31 KB, 351x512) Image search: [Google]
Charles_Whitman_(1963).jpg
31 KB, 351x512
I wouldn't worry about it. If they ask if you've been torturing small animals or, I dunno, thinking about shooting up a college campus or something just say 'no.'
>>
>>28341294
Higher than not having it done at all
>>
>>28341273
Big fucking woop that doesn't have anything to do with mental disorders or anything that would bar you from owning guns
>>
>>28341119
Try harder, you're pretty close to making a decent troll thread
>>
Okay well I feel calmed down now I just don't want to lose my guns and my rights to own guns!

Fuck my head hurts again I hope it's not a tumor I really hope it's not a tumor.
>>
>>28341390
Worrying doesn't help anything. It just makes shit worse.

If you need to do something then do it, never sit around dreading doing it.
>>
>>28341294
Not to scare you but brother passed away from this earlier this year
Good luck strelok, pray to the cube
>>
>>28341408
I'm going to get the scan done tomorrow and if they do find a tumor I hope they don't postpone it for several months I don't want to go through this pain anymore in my head and I apologize for sounding like a paranoid maniac I just don't want to either die or be labelled as crazy
>>
>>28341445
When did your brother die and how old was he?
>>
>>28341390
Bro, doctor patient confidentiality. If your Doc shared your medical information, even that you told him you took a claritin for your sniffle, you're set for life. I'm serious, a good lawyer could take away his practice, his medical license and every cent he has over that.

Patient privilege is pretty cut and dry. As long as you aren't blurding out homicidal intentions and talking about shooting people, you're safe.
>>
Alright everyone thank you for telling me these things I feel more calmed down now

I'm going to sleep because fuck I am tired!

Goodnight
>>
>>28341455
Earlier this year
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.