[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before recent events, the weapons market didn't seem like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1433619828303.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1433619828303.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
Before recent events, the weapons market didn't seem like it was worth investing in.

After examining the firearms market over the past few months, the fund I represent has decided that weapons and ammunition represent a unique investment opportunity that could easily yield massive returns over the next few years.

Therefore, who would be the people to contact to secure large numbers of firearms? I'm looking to purchase upwards of 150,000 AR pattern rifles, and somewhere around the mark of five hundred million rounds of 5.56.

Further, I'd like to secure something along the lines of 75,000 1911-pattern handguns, and two hundred fifty million rounds of .45 ACP.

Exploratory research suggests a small warehouse would be enough to keep all of this, and should political events continue this inventory could be sold at an easy five or six times profit within a year.
>>
>>28336883
If you really were doing this you wouldn't be asking /k/.
>>
>>28336896
This.
Don't share your market research with said market
>>
>spelling BATFE

atf please go
>>
>>28336883
I like playing make-believe too, OP.
>>
>>28336883
Nice try, Big Boss. Outer Heaven isn't coming back.
>>
>investing in /k/ related gear
>analysis shows investing in ammo and rifles

MAGAZINES MOTHERFUCKER!

Rifles appreciate MAYBE 3-4x if you buy ultracheap (ruger or s&w) and sell to a literal retard at PEAK panic buying, but even then the opprotunity to turn over a hundred M&P 15's at 2.5k a pop is limited.

Likewise ammo is limited by how consumable it is. A 50 cent per round M855 selling at $2.50 per round is not going to fly off the shelves. Fuck, even dedicated LE reserved shit like 75 grain TAP only sells for $2 MAX and only in small volumes.

Magazines however can be bought cheap ($7 for D&H mags on Labelle machinery, $10 bulk each for Magpul PMAGS) and then turned priced to SELL at $50 a pop out of your backpack at gunshows.

And that's before dealing with grnadfathered mags mid AWB. AND "high capacity" magazines are always mentioned by name in any gun laws proposed.

TL;DR: Your market analysis failed you and both you AND the are retarded.

Enjoy going to leavenworth for trying to sell multiple AR receivers without an FFL.
>>
>>28336883
What kind of fund buys a warehouse of the goods they want to invest in? It's called the options market and you're a fucking baiting faggot.
>>
ITT: OP demonstrates noguns first gun related investment strategy
>>
>>28337096
there is no options market for firearms

that is literally illegal
>>
File: Bradley.gif (2 MB, 227x127) Image search: [Google]
Bradley.gif
2 MB, 227x127
>>28336883
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.