[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling anyone who has been to Rojava
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Any advice is recommended. In Iraq now.

What money do they use?

Has anyone just shown up?

How expensive is food, taxis ect?

Any advice is good advice

>inb4 why are you going to fight for sandniggers.

We all have our reasons.
>>
>>28332663
>Any advice is good advice
Squat and hold your gun over your head when firing.
>>
>In Iraq now.

You went to Iraq without even knowing what money they use? Nice one Boy Scout
>>
>>28332686
No

I know what they use in Iraq and Syria. I am wondering if USD work in Syria or if I need to change too some Syrian pound before I leave.
>>
>>28332663
Le im going to die fighting isis meme
>>
>>28332711
No one lives for ever fagget
>>
>>28332663
also strongly considering it. I'm most afraid of just getting there. Like here comes some white guy asking around for the Lions of Rojava... quick kidnap him and make him a head shorter on the internet!

fuck you I cant green text
>>
>>28332727
I am here. There is not problems. The people are friendly as fuck, they pretty much kicked out all the Arabs. They like westerners here. There are police with AKs on every corner. If an Arab shows up in Kurdistan with a weapon trying to kidnap someone he would be very lucky to get out of his car without getting mowed down

I have never felt unsafe in the slightest.
>>
>>28332727
There are also no SJW here, so the Kurds racially profile and search Arabs at check points and randomly in town. Kurds/white people get left alone
>>
>>28332679
Roger that
>>
>>28332775
>>28332761
...I mean getting to Kurdistan. I'm sure theres no direct flights.. If I flew into say Turkey or Iraq I'm sure one of the roaches would notice...

I also have no idea what I'm talking about, But I want to help.
>>
>>28332786
I went my country, Dubai, Doha, Erbil. Do not go through Turkey. They will arrest you if they suspect you are going to fight.

Getting here is no problem, you literally never leave the airports you are passing through. And no one is gonna be able to kidnap you in an international terminal. I had a 24hr wait in Dubai. I ate burger king and slept on some chairs. No one bothered me.

No one I came across looked twice at me. The airports are full of westerners. Dubai is probably 80% white skin in airport(we are talking like 3000 people in the terminal). Doha probably 40% white(maybe like 500 people)
>>
File: copts.jpg (98 KB, 599x850) Image search: [Google]
copts.jpg
98 KB, 599x850
>>28332823
Thanks for the advice. Any room for an American Policeman on the front?

Pic related. It seems the only people defending/stopping the murder of Christians is the Kurds and Dwek Nwasha

I'm so sick of my countries support of 'moderate' rebels. No such thing.
>>
>>28332909
I meant country's..

How do westerners get to Syria? same way?
>>
>>28332761
Would it make a good vacation spot? I've always liked the taste of middle eastern food.
>>
>>28332909
Mate, the YPG are recruiting 19yr old American working at Mc Donalds. Western fighters make it harder for Turkey to bomb them. Shit would go down if Turkey kill a bunch of American in an airstrike

>>28332916
I am about to find out how. Got permission from the government to cross border into Syria. I will let you know.

>>28332965
Food is amazing. You can stuff your face for $3. Hotel are like $15-30 a night. Taxis are cheap. But it's a fair way off the usual tourist trails and 95% don't speak English and there are not really tours, you kinda have to work out what you want to do your self.
>>
Do they kurds arm you or do you have to purchase your own weapons?
>>
>>28333046
Sounds neat. I'm not interested in fighting, but if it's relatively safe it might make for a good trip.
>>
>>28333100
They supply all the basic stuff. AK, uniform, rig ect.

You need to bring boots, first aid kit, camelbak hat, knives ect. But you can buy all that here. Scopes, rails, day bags ect are all very easy to come by. There is even a 5.11 store in Erbil
>>
>>28333141
how much money do we need?
>>
>>28333259
I have a couple of grand, but not spending much. I think I will have too pay off border guards. Once in ygp I think you don't need money
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.