[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Open carry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 20151226_180000-1.jpg (1 MB, 1321x966) Image search: [Google]
20151226_180000-1.jpg
1 MB, 1321x966
While I'm glad for reinforcement of 2A rights, is anyone else not looking forward to open carry?
>pic somewhat related
>recent "carry" acquisition
>>
>>28327126
>looking forward to
What the fuck are you talking about? It's a fucking thing and has been for longer than America has existed you stupid mongoloid.
>>
Fuck yes, im in massachusetts ive gotten a "License to Carry" but even though its not illegal to open carry if someone calls the cops on you, you can loose your license.

All I wanna do is walk in the woods with muh rifu.
>>
>>28327145

He's probably Texan.
>>
>>28327157
>That feel when you start a campfire in the woods and eat some spam with your rifle across your legs
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 750x1000
>>28327126
I look forward to open carry being legal next year in TX. I won't be "hard" open carrying but I'm not gonna give a single fuck about printing anymore. Also I'm not going to have to take off my duty belt and leave it in the car if I want to pick up some groceries after work.

What's not to like about open carry law?
Please don't say it's because it gives us gun owners a bad image.
>>
>>28327250

That guy would be so fucking hot. He'd be legitimately dead from heat stroke in three minutes.
>>
>>28327255
Why? Because he's wearing a plate carrier?
>>
>>28327255
You are retarded
>>
>>28327159
Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Here's the deal though...how do you feel relaxed in a store or restaurant when some autist walks in wearing an unconcealed gun? Put yourself in the situation. You know YOU'RE cool, but for all you know this guy showing a gun is a schizophrenic off his meds. Or high on meth (because yeah, fuckin Texas).
>>
>>28327327
GrC please go.
>>
>>28327327
Because him having it concealed makes the notcrazy magic work
You're the worst kind of retard
If he's going to go apeshit, he's going to do it anyways. I would much rather know he's armed when he starts to go ham than to see someone go ham and say oh look he has a gun too as he pulls it out.
>>
>>28327327
>Here's the deal though...how do you feel relaxed in a store or restaurant when some autist walks in wearing an unconcealed gun? Put yourself in the situation. You know YOU'RE cool, but for all you know this guy showing a gun is a schizophrenic off his meds.

Who cares? Something like 44 out of 50 states allow open carry already, and it's not a big deal
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.