[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arms dealing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: IMAG1730.jpg (2 MB, 3808x2144) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1730.jpg
2 MB, 3808x2144
I'm interested in getting into arms dealing on a large scale. I enjoy guns, I love guns, why not deal in guns?
>inb4 joint the ATF.
Also, I'm surprised Sweden was a major arms exporter.
>>
>>28325454
>buy guns
>sell guns
Where so hard about that?
>>
>Also, I'm surprised Sweden was a major arms exporter.

Yeah, they have Bofors, Saab, and probably a couple other less well known companies
>>
>>28325487
The hard part of that is doing so without attracting the ire of the government. I'm looking to travel, to see the world. To find my own brown shota to call mine.
In all seriousness, I'm thinking logistics. More specifically maritime logistics, though flying is an added bonus. Doing my part to bring arms to the world. Am I romanticizing arms dealing too much?
>>
You just watched lord of war,didn't you?
>>
>>28325454
If you're talking legal "arms dealing", get an FFL, figure out a business model, find a location where you have the greatest market/least competition/lowest costs, then start buying and selling guns. Not that diff from any other small business, actually easier in a lot of ways because of the huge demand right now

If you're talking international arms dealing, you pretty much have to have a source of cheap/free arms: i.e. be a supply officer for a failed/corrupt government, or have the capability of manufacturing firearms cheaply. Then you have to make contact with customers, find a means of transportation, and avoid getting killed/ripped off by people who would fight to the death over a loaf of bread

Alternatively you could just buy crates of SVT-40s in Canada, smuggle across the border, and sell for retarded prices to autistic slavaboos
>>
>>28325568

This was just a movie, my man. Do not base your real life around it.
>>
>>28325568
Well you'll have guns why not use those to fend off the popo?

Yeah you are a bit, illegal arms dealing is a dangerous and gritty business. You'd have better luck trying to start an actual business.
>>
>>28325582
I actually haven't if you can believe that.
>>
>>28325454
Hey OP not to resurrect a dead thread but there have been young guys like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efraim_Diveroli who just started arms dealing and filling contracts for the US military by finding the cheapest source and under cutting everyone else.

Unfortunately that guy above is in prison because he bought cheap ammo for a
US contract from an albanian gangster that ended up being sourced from China which is a felony. So you can just decide to be an arms dealer, but you also have to know what you're doing and who you're dealing with.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 500x351
ARMSLIST.CON
>>
>>28325609
Fuck you tripshit, reach for the stars anon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.