[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is this faggot johnnylshootstuff and why are you attentionwhoring.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450828599985.jpg (281 KB, 1130x1527) Image search: [Google]
1450828599985.jpg
281 KB, 1130x1527
Who is this faggot johnnylshootstuff and why are you attentionwhoring. I summon you to this thread by order of the supreme /k/ouncil of /k/ommamdos to explain your attentionwhoring faggotry. Sincerely, fuck you
>>
>>28325362
Don't know, but he's not as bad as these faggots who have a lot to answer for:
>>28321524
>>
>>28325384
Kek
>>
Reported for meta thread, newfag.
>>
>>28325398
Johnny pls
>>
>>28325398
>>28325398
I don't see what's so bad about meta threads.

Any internet community needs to take time to evaluate itself and where it's going in order to stay functional.
>>
>>28325411
There always has to be that one guy that shits the bed, n'am sayin anon
>>
>>28325423
Yeah, which is one good use of a meta thread: to identify which parts of the community are harming it on the inside and what to do about them.
>>
>>28325435
First things first we need to get rid of trips and namefags. Go to k/reddit if you want recognition. You have great tripfags like mcnig and co. But for the moat part theyre shite
>>
>>28325461
This will take out the generals that should not be here like milsurp fashion and military enlistment.
>>
>>28325534
Too rite. The mil threads arent bad tho. Hell I used them before I enlisted but its just the level of attentionwhoring imo
>>
I swear all these useless special snowflake faggot trips are going to be the death of /k/ its like they think this is reddit or some shit
>>
>>28325632
Gas the trips k war now
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.