[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia sends troops and missiles to the Arctic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: meme.jpg (119 KB, 634x733) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
119 KB, 634x733
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3374539/The-new-Cold-War-Russia-sends-troops-missiles-Arctic-Putin-stakes-claim-region-s-oil-gas-reserves.html

How do we stop the Russians?
>>
aww shiet nigga us Canadians gonna get colonized.
>>
File: based trudeau.webm (200 KB, 272x480) Image search: [Google]
based trudeau.webm
200 KB, 272x480
>>28324163
What do you think our PM will do to counter this?
>>
>>28324175
Suck Putin's dick and cry to the U.S. to help our "leaner" military.
Then probably invite more refugees over
>>
>>28324175
Ban guns, legalize pot and pander to SJWs.

Then bend over for a dicking from an angry bear.

Also known as a typical Saturday night for your PM.
>>
Are they within their lawful claims?

If they are, isn't it their right to arm?
>>
>>28324175
During the election debates he said he'll tell off Putin and the audience laughed at him.

So there's that.
>>
>>28324175
Co-write a letter with women, natives, and hippies asking him to please stop
>>
>>28324196
They can pretty much do what they want. Our Canadian govt isn't going to do shit beside whine at them and ask the USA for help. Or they'll have Captain Fetal Alchohol syndrome go and scare them away
>>
>>28324160
>It is estimated that billions of tonnes of oil and gas lie beneath the seabed

That's cute.
Too bad getting them out wouldn't even pay for itself at this point, and the future doesn't look any brighter for a country with most of its GDP consisting of fossil fuel exports.
Not that Russia has the money to even try.
>>
>>28324206
I kek'd pretty hard at that one as well. Sure you will bitch.
At least it wasn't as nauseating as his speech about some woman in a niqab supposedly thanking him that her daughter can live in freedom (by wearing a niqab)
>>
>>28324229
Russia just signed a couple multi billion dollar arms deals, they have plenty of money
>>
>>28324241
A couple billion dollars? That'll surely save their failing economy
>>
>>28324241
They probably drank it already
>>
>>28324241

Did they now? Like the PAK-FA they're desperately trying to peddle to curry niggers with a 40% discount, with zero success?
>>
>>28324241
>multi billion dollar arms deals

yeeeeeeah, a few billion dollars over a few decades really isnt that much money on a national scale.
>>
>>28324241
>Russia just signed a couple multi billion dollar arms deals

Wow, great, maybe now the gov't employees will get their December paycheck.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/europe/article4647904.ece
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/22/world/europe/russian-workers-take-aim-at-putin-as-economy-exacts-its-toll.html
>>
>>28324255
>>28324256
>>28324267
>>28324277
I apologize, I forgot where I am. Russia is the weakest and poorest nation on earth and should be thankful California hasn't invaded it with SJWism and dudeweeds and poses absolutely no threat to anything or anyone because their military is still 18th century tier
>>
>>28324343

Russia literally has a weaker economy than Italy and smaller population than Pakistan. They talk big, but all their current gen shit is being produced in 1-2 digit numbers, if at all. Shit, even their epic navy innovation plans went down in flames the moment oil dropped under 50 USD/barrel.
Stop riding Putin's dick and come back to Earth.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.