[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone work with Sikhs in their country's armed forces?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: j4yxrrq.jpg (132 KB, 650x367) Image search: [Google]
j4yxrrq.jpg
132 KB, 650x367
Anyone work with Sikhs in their country's armed forces?

Are they really bro-tier?
>>
Not in military but I do work around farmers. Sure they are bro tier for their beliefs but they are arrogant as fuck. They will expect you to behave like a servant. Not bro tier at all.
>>
>>28321273

This. They're one of the few groups that are bro-tier until you actually get to know them.

Civil lads though
>>
File: 1406578615661.jpg (522 KB, 2047x1418) Image search: [Google]
1406578615661.jpg
522 KB, 2047x1418
Anyone work with white people in their country's armed forces?

>>
File: scale.jpg (11 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
scale.jpg
11 KB, 240x320
Old timey skih warriors were cool.
>>
>>28321313
Actually, they're god-tier.
>>
>>28321330
More like beta BUX welfare leeches that cry about muh ptsd

Ever see a colored person with ptsd? Nah.
>>
>>28321338
you could not be more obvious even if you tried

and in real life minorities have hither chance to suffer ptsd as damn studies have shown
http://www.ptsd.va.gov/professional/treatment/cultural/ptsd-minority-vets.asp
>>
>>28321338
Well I wonder what ethnicity you are. Because I could be wrong, but I'm thinking one that typically has enhanced levels of melanin
>>
File: finlan operator.jpg (746 KB, 2304x3456) Image search: [Google]
finlan operator.jpg
746 KB, 2304x3456
Anyone work with asians in their country's armed forces?

>>
>>28321373
>>28321378
Taking the b8
Also
>name is Loo
>>
This thread is totally Sikh, bro!
>>
Nah, it's something canadians on /pol/ made up to cover for the embarrassment of having raghead as a defense minister.
>>
>>28321448
Meh at least hes an afghan vet
>>
>>28321262
Sikhs are pretty bro tier, I met the guy in the pic, totally cool dude, He seemed really intelligent.
>>
>>28321313
God-tier. Everyone else just tries to look/act like them to trick the enemy into thinking their unit isn't total shit.
>>
>>28321320
and useless
>>
Sikhs, they sure love their whiskey.
>>
File: 1428634175175.jpg (96 KB, 800x363) Image search: [Google]
1428634175175.jpg
96 KB, 800x363
>>28321448
he's a decent man. Can confirm because I met him and he wasn't as bad as other politicians i've met in the liberal party of Canuckistan. He arrived when he was quite young so he's pretty Canadianized (I can attest to that), he's pretty white washed except for the Sikh part

He was picked because while he did have military experience, Trudeu wanted to appease both the Indian community and the western provinces (especially BC) and he had just the guy.

IMO Andrew Reeve should have been minister of Defense. He's a retired arty general who served in Bosnia and then worked as a policy maker for the Armed Forces. He wrote a paper where he advocated for the reduction in both Canadian high command as well as reserves so that the Main force could be enlarged.

Either way, Sajjan has been doing a good job keeping the door open for a possible continuation of Syria/Iraq electric boogaloo 2.0 and has said the F35 is still a contender for the replacement of the CF-18.

I wouldn't be surprised though if Andrew Reeve is just an adviser for Trudeau while Sajjan does a lot of the paperwork. Sajjan is still a great pick, even if he isn't my personal pick.

If he gets us the logistics ships we need, actual AA units, the supply trucks we so desperately need and the F-35 , i'll be happy with his work
>>
I'm a Sikh, ama.

>>28321273
>>28321311
Either have no idea what they're talking about or have met some people who are just arrogant as fuck, not really related to the religion at all.
>>
>>28322117
Found a Duke
>>28321262
>I'm still around
>>
>>28321262
>Are they really bro-tier?
no
>>
>>28324117
Duke?
>>
>>28321262
No and No.

Stop perpetuating this stupid myth.
>>
Does everyone forget that they fucking blew up a commercial airliner heading to Canada and one of their temples has a portrait of the bomber?

Is this all too inconvenient for the spineless whites?
>>
>>28324051
lawl
Slurrey has high domestic violence rates. I'll let everyone guess who is responsible.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.