[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most common ar15, ak, pistol, and ammunition?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 7016x4473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 7016x4473
By most common I mean:
>most common/accessible parts
>most common/accessible ammunition
>under 1000 dollars

Basically a gun that most people would have the ammo for and spare parts for. And vise versa, in case someone else needed something. I don't want to find myself in a situation where I run out of ammo, and no one has anything compatible.
>>
>>28317318
.22lr.

Literally everywhere, dirt cheap, light, actually pretty darn deadly, and available for almost any platform.
>>
>>28317318
A... are you retarded?

To answer your question.
5.56 NATO and 7.62x39
>>
>>28317318
>AR15
.223 / 5.56 NATO
>AK
7.62x39
>Pistol
9x19 Luger
>Ammo
.22lr
>>
you guys trolling about 22lr, in florida you cannot find that shit
>>
>>28317424
That's because of how common it is.
So common that everyone and their grandmother are buying it up as they see it.
>>
>>28317318
>Most common AK/AR so I can get spare parts.
You don't need the most common, get what you like. For the most part, AR15s and AKs have universal parts, outside a safety lever or sheriff's hook it'll basically be the same gun, magazine, ammo (5.56x45/7.62x39) bolt, etc.

Pistols I could understand, but you want something that you can get spare parts for now, not in the future.

Honestly, that's basically the story with any gun. Buy your AK/AR/whatever you like, and stock up on an extra recoil spring, trigger mechanism, bolt, firing pin, hammer mechanism, barrel, etc. The idea is for you to have the spare parts and ammo now, because in the future if SHTF you aren't getting spare ammo, parts, or anything related to weapons. The dude that bought some one of a kind weapon and stocked up on endless spare parts and ammo is going to outlast the guy who has an AR and a handful of spare parts and ammo, if any. Just having an AR after SHTF isn't going to mean you'll have spare shit, it just means you bought into the idea that people will be trading around spare parts and ammo like candy in exchange for food and water you won't have.
>>
>>28317633
Thanks
>>
>>28317436
>it's so common that its not available
Kek
>>
an AR is going to be easier to replace parts on because you only need common hand tools to completely take it apart or put it together. if your AK shits the bed you're probably better off just getting another AK
>>
>>28317424

look at the right spots, I´m from Florida and I just got back from buying .22 actually, lol.
I´m willing to sell some, where u at?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.