[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ Movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: thinredline03.jpg (59 KB, 700x373) Image search: [Google]
thinredline03.jpg
59 KB, 700x373
>If you're smart you'll take care of yourself. There's nothing you can do for anybody else. You're just running into a burning house where nobody can be saved. What difference you think you can make, one single man in all this madness? If you die, it's gonna be for nothing. There's not some other world out there where everything's gonna be okay. There's just this world. Just this rock.

What else is /k/-worthy?
>>
It doesn't really get mentioned much, but Blood Diamond is solid. Bullets kill people like they should and nobody survives just because they are a main character.
Its nice too because it doesn't try make whites out to be the big villains of Africa, instead choosing to reflect the reality that both the totally-not-Exectutive-Outcomes and the rebel warlords are both equally profiting from the suffering and unrest. That shouldn't be unusual in films, but it is.
Also, its got a sick Car-15.
>>
File: the-guns-of-navarone.jpg (60 KB, 461x650) Image search: [Google]
the-guns-of-navarone.jpg
60 KB, 461x650
One of my favorites!!!

Great classic!
>>
>>28317485
All based in true story and main actor was SAS in WWII
>>
File: hj456fw23.jpg (56 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
hj456fw23.jpg
56 KB, 620x387
>>
>>28317338
Blood Diamond has been /k/ approved for years and years, and frequently mentioned as such.

I still get a boner when he's moving through the mining camp with an AK, killing people with well aimed shots on semi-auto.
>>
Any decent /k/ approved Battleship themed WW1/2 movies?

e.g. Set about Jutland or battle of the denmark straights?
>>
>>28317571
this
>>
File: battleship line.jpg (627 KB, 1384x969) Image search: [Google]
battleship line.jpg
627 KB, 1384x969
>>28317607
We wish.
>>
>>28317269
didn't think TRL was k approved. Heard people on here bash it multiple times.
>>
>>28320001
Anon will bash anything, then sing its praises in the next breath, and vice versa. You should know that, anon.
>>
>>28317584

RIP CAL BOB

FRIEND OF THE MOHAWK PEOPLE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_C._MacKenzie
>>
>>28320972
Fuck me, that bloke was a mad cunt. Movie based on him when?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.