[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A very /k/ Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
Why aren't you watching the most /k/ related Christmas movie right now?

>grab m92 beretta
>go inna Nakatomi plaza
>>
Because I watched it 2 times this christmas already.
>>
>>28313202
i watched the star wars prequels instead
>>
Because I'm a faggot and don't own it and its not on netflix
>>
>>28313202
I typically watch it every christmas, confirmed for best christmas movie.
But since I just watched Bad Santa and Nightmare Before Christmas I'm just going to watch bullshit. Walmart had a ton of Seagal movies for like $5, and all the 12 Rounds movies. I'm working through that shit, crappy Seagal movies and WWE Studies movies are always a good time.
>>
>>28313264
Why didn't you just cut your dick off, would have been more fun
>>
>>28313282
jokes on you i actually like the shitty cgi and haydensen's edge
>>
>>28313202
>implying it has even the slightest thing to do with Christmas

Almost as terrible as "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart..." being played on Christmas music stations. Also, there hasn't been a good Christmas song since the 50s.
>>
>>28313305
I don't like most of the traditional ones.
I do however like 2000 Miles, and the Pretenders in general
>>
>>28313305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50IgzksUqpQ
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 600x254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 600x254
Can we take a moment to appreciate this movie bringing the mp5 into the global spotlight
>>
>>28313424
My favourite gun in it was actually Karl's AUG. That scene when he assembles it in the elevator was so cool to me when I first saw the movie.
>>
>>28313442
At the time that must of been a "woah" moment in the theater.

"Those Germans have guns from the future"
>>
>>28313424
The 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich really brought the mp5 into the global spotlight.
>>
>>28313202
That isn't Lethal weapon
>>
>>28313295
> star wars prequels
> admitting they exist
i hope you get cancer
>>
>>28313817
I bet you payed to see TFA and also did it more than once fucking faggot
>>
>>28313651
Damn
>>
NINJA PLEASE
>>
I prefer DH2 for reasons.
But I watched the first one yesterday.
>>
>>28313873
DH3 is the superior Die hard sequel, Hans Grubers brother was so enjoyable also that hot babe.
>>
>>28313878

>DH3
>MFW the german voice of JM is in that movie from the guys voice of Travolta
>cant really enjoiy that movie or have to watch the english version
>>
>>28313424
More than anything I appreciate Die Hard introducing concepts like "reloading" to action movies in general
>>
I haven't seen it in years.

I wonder if I can find a good BD rip, it's a great film.
>>
>>28313878
>>28314003
I am a shitpost
You have just armed me

also glock 7 "all porcelain gun"
>>
This reminded me to bring the DVDs to the family's. Thanks anon
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.