[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone tell me about No Stress Mike? I really can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: mike.jpg (10 KB, 266x199) Image search: [Google]
mike.jpg
10 KB, 266x199
Can anyone tell me about No Stress Mike? I really can't get a bead on him, he has all this philosophy and survival and weapons stuff on his channel, I can't tell if he's nuts or an expert in all this stuff. Anyone ever attended any or his seminars or whatever he does? Does all the technique and whatnot make sense?
Link to his YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/nostressmike/featured
>>
judging by his weapon skill i can see he used to work black ops back in vietnam
>>
based on this thread I looked up his channel.
He reminds me of the special needs baggers at the grocery store.
He has dyslexia, can't read, has a video with what appears to be an illegal SBR and so on....

He's probably a decent guy, nice and stuff.
I'll not be trying to learn from him though.
>>
>>28311388
Well, his videos about his self defense shooting were interesting.
>>
>>28311388
>>28311647
Okay, he mostly knows his shit on the CCW rules and practices and he's honest.
The thing is he just comes across, initially like kind of a tard.
I don't think he's all that bright but he is educated on the subject.
That's my final answer OP.
>>
On his personal website theres some pretty weird shit, claims his wife and mother in law were assassinated and other really weirdo stuff
>>
>>28311388
>has a video with what appears to be an illegal SBR

What?

You do realise he's not in the US right? Currently in Central America.
>>
>>28311025
He is kind of goofy.
>>
>>28311025
Goofy dude. Could be either some old green beret +1 stroke or a bored old guy pretending.
>>
Sometimes police departments will let civilians/friends/fanboys play the victim/badguy in their training exercises. This isn't really something to brag about but this guy says that he trains SWAT then goes on to explain that he is playing the bad guy in their training exercises. Basically, they let him stand there and get beat up.
He also says that he teaches CCW classes. Assuming that's true he has to be a certified firearms instructor. In Kansas, where he was, it requires you do some paperwork and send in an application?

>>28313378
>What?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s85S1wrH8X0
He gets around a lot. Maybe this video wasn't made in the states but it looks like one of those aftermarket stocks that people buy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.