[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else notice that Riggs blinks when he fires? I though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: riggs.jpg (41 KB, 587x295) Image search: [Google]
riggs.jpg
41 KB, 587x295
Anyone else notice that Riggs blinks when he fires? I thought this guy was supposed to be some kind of a marksman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQM96XI_csk
>>
It's a fucking movie, starring a guy from no funz kangaroo land

Get a job
>>
>>28310807
Welcome to the 80s...
>>
> flinching like a mother
>>
>>28310936
mel gibson is american lol
>>
>>28311284
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Gibson

>He was born in Peekskill, New York, and moved with his parents to Sydney when he was 12 years old
>>
>>28310807
I would blink too without earpro.
Also the series had a lot of anti-gun propaganda, especially in the later movies.
>>
>>28311334
So...American.
>>
>>28310807
he's also a whack job in those movies. that might explain it. eany, meany, miney, hey moe! that one was good.
>>
>>28311338

I was so disappointed by 3 and 4 that I just ignore their existence. The stories sucked and they stuffed it full of political garbage instead.
>>
>>28311334
>when he was 12 years old
Why do you want Mel to be Australian so bad?
>>
Theres only a few stars that don't flinch when firing a gun in the movies, can only think of Clint atm though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.