[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/ I work in the ghetto. What's the most effective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: JohnPikeUCDavis2.jpg (185 KB, 950x634) Image search: [Google]
JohnPikeUCDavis2.jpg
185 KB, 950x634
Hey /k/
I work in the ghetto.
What's the most effective way to disperse a flash mob of dindus without killing them?
>>
Job applications a paternity test results.
>>
File: luger.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
luger.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1365
>>
>>28307567
Hey look! The police!
>>
File: Fried-Chicken.jpg (89 KB, 1200x897) Image search: [Google]
Fried-Chicken.jpg
89 KB, 1200x897
>>28307567
Throw it in the opposite direction
>>
>>28307567
http://www.amazon.com/Mace-Magnum-Fogger-Repellent-Holster/dp/B002NBGGCU

Slap on a respirator mask and some goggles and fog up the crowd with some bear spray
>>
File: image.png (281 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
image.png
281 KB, 636x358
>>
File: potato_ass_nigger.png (711 KB, 847x421) Image search: [Google]
potato_ass_nigger.png
711 KB, 847x421
>>28307620
>>
Vbied

Or sulfur and gas fire
>>
Shoot them in non-vital areas
>>
>>28307962
>fried chicken
>looks like a duck
>>
>>28307567
Hire someone to pour purple drank down the sewer nearby
>>
>>28307567

What a fat piece of shit, how are fat fucks like this even allowed to be LEOs with all that lazy undisciplined fat sagging off their bones, absolutely disgusting
>>
>>28307567
Rock music, a stack of job applications, or drug tests.
>>
Throw them a basketball.
>>
>>28307567
A continuous program of abortions and sterilization, combined with poor education and easy access to high interest credit. Of course this program is undercut because they refuse to build a wall around the zoos.
>>
File: latest.jpg (25 KB, 541x615) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
25 KB, 541x615
Suit up like The Fury but instead of fire it's pepper spray / OC

or still use fire
>>
>>28308465
Nepotism, cronyism
>>
>>28308606
niggers can't drive and busses don't run in white neighborhoods so a wall isn't really needed.
>>
>>28307567
>killing them

shoot one of them. that'll kill only one of them, not the lot of them, thus satisfying your conditions.
>>
>>28307567
>not killing them all

Wait, I'm confused. Why don't you want to kill them?
>>
Ghetto
Flash Mob

Just announce you have the results of the paternity test.
>>
.380 pistol
>>
Use a flame thrower. They should only be made unless they stick around too long
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.