[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /k/ommandos, My european LGS is selling this "Colt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: mqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 320x180
Hello /k/ommandos,

My european LGS is selling this "Colt Defense" M4 accessorized by magpull with at 14,5" barrel and semi auto.

In theory it looks great since it's the closest I could get to an actual M4 but seems fishy to me for a couple of reasons:

1) I can't find it anywhere on the intrawebs. I know colt defense is not civilian market in the US, so maybe there is that

2) Why colt would accessorize a "non-civilian" weapon with tacticool fagpull stuff ?

3) How did a LE/Military weapon ended up in the civilian market ...in europe?

Has anyone ever heard of this Colt Defense M4 ? Reference I got is LE6920SOC145

I tried to post this yesterday but thena bunch of autists got into a debate about "is a M4 an AR15 "...
>>
It's just they marketing dept. They'll use the M4 interchangeably with LE6920 sometimes. In reality it is just another AR-15 made by colt.
>>
>>28303878
There is an AR thread specifically for questions like this >>28301526
>>
>>28303924
If you know anything about the /ar/ thread you know that you don't want to be there, little less to actually talk about ARs
>>
>>28303924
You mean the thread where tripfags jerk each other off and talk about how they want to fuck traps?
>>
>>28303878
1. Totally legal on the civilian market
2.because magpul shit is really comfortable.
3.it may say LE but there's nothing law enforcement/military restricted about it, that's just marketing.
>>
>>28303976
ive literally never heard anyone in arg say that
>>
>>28304511
>spotted the tripfag
>>
Tons of companies slap magpul furniture on their AR's because
>it's cheap
>they can charge more
>it's superior to basic AR furniture in every way
>they can charge more
>it looks better
>they can charge more
>>
>>28303878

>my european LGS is selling this "Colt Defense" M4 accessorized by magpull with at 14,5" barrel and semi auto.

its probably 16.5, you were tokd this yesterday

>In theory it looks great since it's the closest I could get to an actual M4 but seems fishy to me for a couple of reasons:

it is an actual M4, just not select fire. You were also told this yesterday

>1) I can't find it anywhere on the intrawebs. I know colt defense is not civilian market in the US, so maybe there is that

they sell them everywhere in the US. up until this summer you could buy them in fucking Wal-Marts.

>2) Why colt would accessorize a "non-civilian" weapon with tacticool fagpull stuff ?

because the Magpul stuff is a billion times better than the standard furniture and all you'd need to change is the foreend for rails or mlok or keymod. You were told this yesterday

>3) How did a LE/Military weapon ended up in the civilian market ...in europe?

Why do you care? Its there, if you have the paperwork and money then buy it.

>Has anyone ever heard of this Colt Defense M4 ? Reference I got is LE6920SOC145

yes, literally everyone except you has heard of it.

>I tried to post this yesterday but then a bunch of autists got into a debate about "is a M4 an AR15 "...

It's an M4, a member of the AR15 family of rifles, so it is generally an AR15, specifically an M4.

maybe you shouldnt have bugged out of the thread so early and it wouldnt have devolved into petty bickering.
>>
>>28304511
he >>28304525 made you goatfucker
>>
>>28304571
>its probably 16.5, you were tokd this yesterday
The salesguy specifically said it's a 14,5 and on the brochure it also shows 14,5.
>it is an actual M4, just not select fire. You were also told this yesterday
If it's not 14,5 it's "less" of an M4 but yeah
>they sell them everywhere in the US. up until this summer you could buy them in fucking Wal-Marts.
14,5" ? I don't think so

I do appreciate you taking the time to answer but I don't think you realise how different and fucked the gun marked is in my country.
Options are many:
-It's not Colt "Defense"
-It's not 14,5"
-It's not magpull furniture but a milsurp

I am trying to determine if Colt Defense (not Colt) Sells a M4 in 14,5" semi with magpull furniture
>>
>>28305438
just buy it you coward
>>
>>28305438
Because it would be impossible for a European company to pick up Colt gear and build it to how they want and sell at 14.5" barrel since a lot of EU states don't have 16 inch minimum law and also allow full auto receivers to be sold with semi-auto parts.
>>
>>28305438
What's the fucking problem?

Does it have colt roll marks? If yes, then it's a fucking colt, who gives a shit if it's colt mfg or colt def, it's a goddamn colt.

Measure the goddamn thing if you're concerned about the legitimacy of the length.

>It's not fagpul furniture but a milsurp

Wat

Just don't buy it if you're concerned with it not being 100% authentic.
>>
>>28303878

http://www.fnhusa.com/products/collector-series/military-collectors-series/

FN is the main contractor for US military M16s and M4s.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.