[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are the philippines navsog any good any stories about them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
are the philippines navsog any good any stories about them

also 3rd world country spec ops

sorry for bad engrish
>>
File: Iraqi-special-forces-610x342.jpg (61 KB, 610x342) Image search: [Google]
Iraqi-special-forces-610x342.jpg
61 KB, 610x342
>>28297080
iraqi special forces and there theme tune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N5IQxrac6g
>>
>>28297080
le bump
>>
They aren't even fucking wet
>>
>>28297109
The fuck did you just inflict on my senses Anon you fucking cunt?
>>
Great, we spend trillions of dollars just so they can make low-tier "bitchin'" music videos. Your welcome Iraqi people.
>>
>>28297080

k (sorry for my bad english)
>>
>>28297080
Philippines is first world
>>
>>28297109
Did I hear a fucking kazoo in there somewhere?
>>
>>28297109
>flailing gun around
>completely disregarding gun safety rules
>replay of same 3 military drills over and over

Any time I'm debating a liberal and they say "the Iraq war was a huge disaster/war of choice/etc" I will from now on pull up this music video and show them that now Iraqis have something to be proud of. That they are no longer shit slinging mud monkeys worshiping the sand. WE gave them AUTO-TUNE. We exported American culture to make them more like the liberal's favorite jamals and trayvons. We're now closer to being a world-wide culture sharing family. :-)
>>
>>28297109
What the fuck am I watching?

And why does this language make me want to punch someone and clear my throat?
>>
Philippine special forces kill many elite Chinese war veterans in single shoot out. Very Incredible. Only 1 philippino was killed in action. It was bitter defeat for China. Philippinos take pictures of the crash site as remembrance of Philippino the most powerful race in the world.
>>
>>28300865
You sound like a Malaysian Airforce ball bag telling me Indo SF had it over Delta, Seals and any other Tier 1 outfit.
>>
File: sadness.png (113 KB, 224x271) Image search: [Google]
sadness.png
113 KB, 224x271
>>28297109
>tfw no qt iraqi operator girlfriend.
>>
File: Seals.jpg (688 KB, 3500x2315) Image search: [Google]
Seals.jpg
688 KB, 3500x2315
>>28297080
They're alright. There's a lot of Filipino soldiers in general that are competent, but the leadership is corrupt as balls and the equipment is often 'Nam tier stuff.
>>
>>28300398
>>28300865
Nice false flagging 420/10 dank

>>28303839
>'Nam tier stuff
I heard the news that the military were upgrading to a new AR derivative and Remshit won the contract. I see the rifles going around already and they look like there's something wrong but you just can't put a finger on what it is.
>>
>>28303968
was watching news about recycled arms they put a red dot in a greese gun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBwlMfeECgM
>>
>>28303968
It's mostly for SF or the higher echelons of the military. Once chatted with a bunch of guys who were trained as designated marksmen. All the cool stuff goes for the SF and the regular troops get the 'nam era M16 for your rifleman, M14 for your DM and the K3 for the SAW guys
>>
File: 1407377021807.gif (6 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
1407377021807.gif
6 KB, 569x510
>>28304154
>my country
>poorfags, the military
I dont know whether to be worried we're so behind its like Civilization all over again or to be proud we can make that kind of shit work
>>
File: Capture.jpg (36 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
36 KB, 499x338
>>28306648
>>28304154

They didn't call the flips "sick men of asia" for nothing.

Corrupt, incompetent, clinging to the past, yet claiming as the best. They have no shame
>>
>>28303968
>Remington R4

Might as well as replacing the barrels of that cold war era M16. At least they're military grade and not shitty civvies
>>
>>28306713
nigga im just in this for red horse
>>
>>28306713
You could see how self-serving and deluded they are.

When their neighbors spent money on infrastructures (better road, better public transportation and better education), what did the flips spend their money on? Shopping malls and throwing concerts and parties. When their neighbors boast better universities,healthcare and entrepreneurs, the flips boast whores that's being crowned as miss universe and brats who won top prize on some obscure reality show on the other side of the planets.
>>
Just your average flips doing their shit
>>
File: rfrfe.jpg (134 KB, 634x845) Image search: [Google]
rfrfe.jpg
134 KB, 634x845
This is how the flips treat poor children (during Pope's visit)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2906730/EXCLUSIVE-Children-CAGED-God-Police-seize-orphans-chain-filth-clear-streets-Pope-s-visit-Philippines.html
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.