[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, /k/, your general is instructing you to come up with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: invasion.jpg (93 KB, 634x341) Image search: [Google]
invasion.jpg
93 KB, 634x341
Okay, /k/, your general is instructing you to come up with a plan for an amphibious invasion of the continental USA and Canada through the East Coast. How do you do it?
>>
>>28294882
You don't.

Alternatively, just nuke your own forces. It'll be faster to the same result.
>>
>>28294892
Let's assume magic timey whimey technobabble takes nukes off the table; it's just a conventional slugfest
>>
>>28294916
Okay then.

You're better off just blowing up the entirety of your force. It'll end up the same way but be much faster.
>>
Step 1: win war against Russia and UK.
Step 2: pull a Hannibal and March 2 million men to north America over the north pole
Step 3: stop for milk and cookies with Santander
Step 4: burn Washington
>>
>>28294882
>Nazi naval units

You mean the Tirpitz, a few destroyers and cruisers, and maybe some U-boats?
>>
>>28294882
you dont

just like the other way around
>>
>>28294882
You don't.

Just show that you are in a position of power, get America to sign a treaty giving them independence in exchange for handing over the subhumans.

Nazi Germany already has a job and a half integrating Europe into the Reich
>>
german perspective in 1942:
shoot hitler. tell göbbels russians did it, or jews, or commies. either way, get that strategic idiot out of the way.
tell Japan to assist with Russia. let them attack russia from east and the rest of the axis from the west. focus all forces on russia, leave britain alone, as well as the continental US. Fuck africa and tell mussolini we can deal with that later.
As a matter of fact, i think the US would help in taking down the heathen commies. There was a US-Nazi-Party after all, and the KKK was a fairly popular organization back then. Attack Russia in 1942, they were switching startegic doctrines back then iirc, allowing the march to stalingrad to work similarly - but this time, no startegic bombardment, no forces in africa, axis assistance in russia - higher chance of win, rommel in russia instead of in africa... looking bad for ivan.
keep nice relations with the US, focus on everyone else first.
After that, maybe a year of rearmament after russia is taken, retraining etc...
have the whole axis powers attack the US. When the US decides to Nuke, welp, hope that Germany has nukes by then and Nuke back.

startegically: take canada first, as quietly and quickly as possible, so that you can have a big front very quickly - large beachheads are always nice. after that the US is pretty much rekt.
theyll be in the exact same situation that germany was in in 1944-1945 after d-day.
japan coming from the east over alaska, germany, italy and spain from the west.
Maybe argentina from south?

my best guess is that america would have had one hell of a partisan movement, 2nd amendment and all, but nazis were fairly comfortable with shooting civilians as a response. Hitler asked for 100 Civilians for every dead soldier.
Average was, as with the allies, about ten dead civilians for every dead soldier killed by resistance fighters. Unless they got the people responsible, though.
>>
>>28294882
I already have my plan in place for an amphibious invasion of the continental USA and Canada through the East Coast. Continue about my daily business as the US Navy fucks the foreign devils with the long dick of domestic tranquility.
>>
Is it just me or did this HOW GERMAN WIN WW2 thread trend only start up again after Man in the High Castle came out?
>>
>>28294882
EVERY BLADE OF GRASS
>>
>>28294882
Go to bed Putin
>>
>>28295108
Possibly try the whole promise Mexico the return of territory for use of their clay and troops.

>Nips in Alaska and California
>Mexicans and Krauts in the south
>Krauts in Canada
>>
>>28294882
Drop leaflets over central and south america explaining how fat and safe people are in usa.
On the reverse side explain how lazy and fat americans are, and how you can find work making a years taco salary in less than a month.
Tell them if they make it to Canada Linetrap will let them fuck her mouth as her throbbing cock slaps against their face while Proxy Paige eats their asshole out with maple syrup.
>>
>>28295344
the further away an event lies in the past, the more blurred the lines become. The victors paint themselves ever more in the colors of whatever values are currently en vogue, while the losers lay blame to stupid individuals, who, in their belief, fucked up.
You get blurred recollections, mixed with fantasy, becoming rumors and then facts. truth is, germany lost, and looking at germanys society today, i think that that was a good thing. Not very fond of Nazis.

However, from an economical standpoint, it kinda sucked that russia and the US took pretty much all the scientists and all the neat things.
The Hortens would probably have produced some pretty neat stuff down the line, as would others.
>>
>>28295344
OP here; I actually didn't intend for this to be a "Germany winning WWII" I meant in modern times; the pic was just to set the mood
>>
>>28294882
Not possible at the current point in time.

Going to say, the only way to feasibly get troops over into combat in the US is to garner sympathy for the Fascist cause, which probably can't happen because things are going fairly well for Americans at this point. They're not currently at a place where there's a need for radical change to occur, and even if you were to false flag several incidents to make it seem like the government is cracking down on dissidents with force, not enough people would be swayed, and that's assuming that people buy that at all.

Really, that's the only way you're going to get a real invasion going, have sympathetic territories already fighting for you so you can land troops and reinforce them. This also completely discounts that you don't have a naval force that can get through the Royal Navy or even the American Navy, so that sort of thing also grinds you to a standstill.

Perhaps Zimmerman Telegram 2.0? Garner support in Mexico before the war, form alliance with them, push north. Still would be difficult because the US was bolstering the hell out of defenses in Texas at the time, so you'd be fighting against an army with a short supply chain to the frontlines.
>>
I shoot my general.
Its just not possible.

They could not have achieved Sea Lion. Theres no way they would have crossed the Atlantic.
>>
File: 1346310930693.jpg (112 KB, 550x513) Image search: [Google]
1346310930693.jpg
112 KB, 550x513
>>28295939
>invading England
>with river barges
>>
>>28294882
Slam down a bottle of Scotch
Look at the logistical nightmare
Swallow a 9mm luger bullet
>>
File: 450px-Convair_B-36_Peacemaker.jpg (21 KB, 450x262) Image search: [Google]
450px-Convair_B-36_Peacemaker.jpg
21 KB, 450x262
The B-36 development actually began in 1941, before Pearl Harbor
It was designed with attacking Germany from America in mind

The USA would accelerate its design, skipping its medium range strategic bombers like the B-29 all together, and get this out years earlier and attack Germany with it
>>
>>28294892
/thread
>>
>>28295443
You had me at proxy paige
>>
good luck with that shit. over 80 percent of americans supported the war throughout the entirety and thats without any fighting on the homefront. if germany/japan was retarded enough to try a land invasion during the 1940s when american culture was at its strongest, they would be annihilated. our industry, natural resources could have pumped out the most ridiculous war machine imaginable. not even bringing in how self-sufficient the countryside was and the guerrilla warfare that would take place in unison with the military.
the munitions needed to bomb america into submission would run dry before the job was even a quarter of the way done. assuming we wouldnt have air superiority. which we would.
>>
Let's be clear, OP didn't want a historical argument, just a for instance
>>
>>28297710
Historical or not, the answer is no.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.