[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomorrow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: lol.jpg (353 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
353 KB, 768x1024
13pm. Lond'n Bakers street. Fire.
>>
MI5 pls go.
>>
Thanks for the warning faggot. Now the police will be there to stop your faggot ass. Oh wait, this is probably going to be another false flag shooting so there won't be anybody there to stop you until after you've killed at least 50+ people.
>>
>>28286326
Pics or it won't happen.
>>
>>28286326
>13pm
Have the Brits gone to military time or something?
>>
>>28286461
Brits have used military time for awhile
>>
>>28286326
anyone called the cops yet? because i dont feel like doing it due to my southern accent and having no idea what to say or have what i do say misconstrued to mean that i am the possible attacker
>>
>>28286666
How does that work with Big Ben? Does it just spin at half speed now?
>>
>>28286666
Who the fuck uses am/pm with military time
>>
>>28286666
Most of the world goes by 24hour clock. We in the US call it "military time". Military calls it "thirteen hundred hours", they just call it "thirteen".
>>
>>28286725
>>28286736
Man I just replied to the tripfag's post using his terms, don't be hating.
>>
>>28286696
could put in a tip to the feds on there website
>>
>>28286696
https://online.met.police.uk/
>>
>>28286326
Fake.

There's no 13 PM
>>
>/k/ has a chance to beat /r9k/ for the high score
>calls the authorities like a little bitch instead
You guys are cucks from the inside out
>>
>>28286461
Rest of the fucking world uses the 24 hour system.

Only amerifats still use some stupid "AM/PM" shit.
>>
>>28287174
What are you talking about? Its completely interchangeable. Litteraly who cares
>>
>>28286326
Well maybe you should be telling this to the fire department instead of us.
>>
>>28287174
So you're saying this person is an amerifat and is just trolling. Thanks for letting us know.
>>
>>28287165

>Muh sekret club

No one wants that shit anymore around here, this place has become another firearms board where degenerates like weebs and other scum are treated like the trash they are. No one wants you here. The way Arctic Fox and the other idiots got hung out to dry by this place should tell you that.

Seek life elsewhere.
>>
>>28287165
youre a nogunz faggot high schooler and you should get off this fucking board
>>
>yfw cumbersnatch will stop you
>>
>>28287549
>not supporting the based nigger slayers

How does the cuck life treat you?
>>
Im just happy hes gonna use fire and not a gun
>>
what is this /r9k/?
>>
but if you attack baker street bongodict scoobunclebatch will catch you
>>
>>28286326

> 13pm

Is this really a thing?
>>
>>28287174

I only use military time if I can help it. AM / PM and even colons are pig disgusting
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.