[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any movies that capture the modern US Army like Generation Kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: vMG4ZIV.jpg (51 KB, 398x960) Image search: [Google]
vMG4ZIV.jpg
51 KB, 398x960
Any movies that capture the modern US Army like Generation Kill did for the Marines?
>>
>>28282409
i, honestly, do not get the photo
>>
>>28282590

R2D2 and the Warthog fuck and make CIWS

"Netflix and Chill" being slang for fucking
>>
File: attack-on-titan.png (607 KB, 704x416) Image search: [Google]
attack-on-titan.png
607 KB, 704x416
>>28282409

Attack on Titan

>>28282590

lol, how old/out of touch do you even?
>>
>>28282590

Phalanx CIWS is called R2D2 for obvious reason.

For the A-10 reference to work whoever did that picture should have used Goalkeeper CIWS... as that is armed with same GAU-8 cannon as A-10 instead of puny 20mm m61.
>>
>>28282639
Because goalkeeper doesn't look like R2, you fucking mong
>>
>>28282599
>"Netflix and Chill" being slang for fucking
Do people not just rub up against the other person until they're both aroused anymore, or is that a privilege only for the married?
>>
>>28282664
in short; "come over, well watch netflix and chill" is the new "wanna come over and have a coffee?"
>>
>>28282741
Must be some sort of dumb millennial thing. I'd rather go without sex than embarrass myself by talking to a woman like that. Good thing I can just pick up my wife and fuck her whenever I like without having to say a word. I feel kind of bad that your generation got cheated out of good marriage and chaste women, but it's more your fault than anything else.
>>
>>28282797
yep, thank god its now a meme though.

As for my generation; its funny how all the friends I have complain about how they want old fashioned good girls yet they go for the sluts and use "netflix n chill" stuff on them because it doesn't work on the good girls they want
>>
>>28282409
>the one with the long penetrating seeds-spewing phallic-looking apparatus is the girl

Lol k
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450271650496.jpg (9 KB, 364x296) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450271650496.jpg
9 KB, 364x296
Really like how on topic this thread is :^)

Don't think so OP, not in terms of acted movies at least. Restrepo and Battle company: korengal are good documentaries tho.
>>
That Danish documentary about their time in Afghanistan is really good in my opinion, seeing so much go pro footage is pretty unsetteling
>>
"Our war" is excellent for the British perspective as well.
>>
>>28282741
>in short; "come over, well watch netflix and chill" is the new "wanna come over and have a coffee?"

I only learned this a couple of a weeks ago. I thought it was some gay millenial thing where they literally sat and watched boxed sets, since that fits in with the rest of their mindnumbingly fucking boring social media obsessed lives.
>>
File: thatfeelagain.png (24 KB, 601x695) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelagain.png
24 KB, 601x695
>>28282664
>>28284272
>Ask "Nextflix and Chill?" to chicks I wanna fuck
>TFW never works for me
>>
>>28284249
Link here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Z74G5dHqY
>>
>>28282409
>Ask question
>Post funny pic not related
Way to derail your own thread.
>>
>>28284290
Do you actually try to initiate sex?
>>
>>28284192

It's a feminine cannon
>>
>>28282797
Are you retarded? This is something teenagers and college kids do, and it was more of a joke than anything else to begin with.
>>
The most true to life movie about military life is Pauly Shore's "In the Army Now".
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.