[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ubism thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 15
File: 1431041654744.jpg (863 KB, 1600x813) Image search: [Google]
1431041654744.jpg
863 KB, 1600x813
Did /k/ubism die already?

There hasn't been a thread in the past two weeks now. Did everyone just get bored, or is anything still happening.

I still got a couple grand in my pocket willing to be burned on some land inna desert for a /k/ubist range/chapel.
>>
File: Bcd6AgVCUAERopm.jpg (57 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
Bcd6AgVCUAERopm.jpg
57 KB, 500x694
>>28280571
and did we ever agree on a s/k/ripture for anything?

Centralised church with a hierarchy?
or various sects?
come on guys, help me out here.
>>
>>28280571
I'm down to start a recognized monastic order of /k/ubism.

Brothers of the Cosmoline Ablution

Sworn to preserve and maintain all arms until they may once again serve the /k/ube. Secure and stable storage, cataloging, of weapons and archival of engineering and historic data relevant to arms.

Responsible for the keeping of relics - objects of specific provenance. Browning's drafting table, Kalashnikov's calipers, etc.

Living Saint: Ian McCollum
>>
I am still working on it, I am currently working on a few things and am pouring over the mega folder trying to setup a in progress field guide. The scripture is not set yet but the forums are still working on it. I will make a thread when more info is available.
>>
I've got the repository of religious writings from the old Unofficial k Volunteers forum, if you want it. It's two years old, and primarily set up for the forum community, but if it inspires you, it'll have gotten some use at least. Gimme a few to dig it out and post it.
>>
The Ten /k/ommandments:

>> 1. You shall have no other Admins before me.

>> 2. You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth, until they are declassified. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Admin your Commandant am a jealous Commandant, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast honor to dozens of those who respect me and keep my /k/ommandments.

>> 3. You shall not take the name of the Admin your Commander in vain, for Admin will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain

>> 4. Remember the range day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your preparing, but the seventh day is a range day. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your perimeter, except your wife, who shall make you a sandwich. For in six days the Admin made the forum, and all the threads in it, and discharged rounds on the seventh day. Therefore the Admin blessed the range day and made it holy.

>> 5. Honor your /k/ommanders and /k/omrades, that your days may be long in the land that the Admin is giving you.

>> 6. You shall not murder, unless the sonofabitch tries to kill you first. Then you shall do your utmost to kill him right back. This shall be known as 'self-defense', and it shall be good.

>> 7. You shall not commit adultery with your firearms. Do not leave yours home on a range day, only to fire another /k/ommando's firearm.

>> 8. You shall not steal from the living or the honored dead, but only from those who have attempted you harm.
>>
>> 9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor when he too commits self-defense.

>> 10. You shall not covet your neighbor's camp; you shall not covet your neighbor's Nugget, or his transportation, or his ammunition, or his dog, or his supplies, or anything that is your neighbor's.

The 9 Archangels:

John Moses Browning
Eugene Stoner
Mikhail Kalashnikov
Sergei Ivanovich Mosin
Samuel Colt
Oliver Winchester
Dan Wesson
John C. Garand
Paul Mauser

The Fallen Archangel:
William Ruger Jr.
>>
>Murdercube creates universe, etc...
>Murdercube creates life- Adam and Lilith, and gives them bounties of Slavshit to play and hunt with
>But Lilith is a bitch who hates guns, so Adam has to tell her to GTFO, and asks Mudercube to make him a better wife
>Mudercube creates Eve, who's totally cool with Adam's gun collection
>They have kids, Cain and Abel, and are forced to leave because there's not enough food for four people
>One day, Cain is approached by Lilith, who convinces him that guns are bad
>Cain and Abel get into an argument about guns, and Cain ends up killing Abel
>Adam tells Lilith to GTFO again
>She refuses
>This is why there are gungrabbers in the world

>Flash-forward some hundreds of years
>Lilith is still alive, and is still spreading her gun-hating ideology
>Mudercube gets pissed, decides to flood the world
>Sees that there is one righteous man amongst the haters, FreeFirearmsTraining, and sends an angel named Sergi Mosin to instruct him to build an ark
>Mosin says the ark must be "300 Nuggets by 50 Nuggets by 30 Nuggets and coated in cosmoline to keep it waterproof"
>FFT builds said ark, and his family and his guns are saved from the deluge
>>
>When the waters recede, Mudercube commands FFT and his family to travel to the city of Izhevsk
>It is here that Mudercube instructs FFT in his plans
>Mudercube says "You and your family and your family's descendants shall be the ones who will teach this world in the matters of weapons" and a covenant is formed
>In the Covenant, it is written that FFT's family will indeed become the heralds of firearms knowledge, but this honor shall come at a great cost- They will forever be banished from Izhevsk, forced to live in cities unfriendly to them, like LA and NYC, until all the world is instructed in The Way of The /k/
>In addition, it is written that all males be given a Nugget upon their 18th birthday, to show their ascendancy to manhood in the eyes of Mudercube

>Many years pass, and Mudercube begins to wonder if his banishment of FFT's family's descendants was the right thing to do
>Looking down to the world, he sees them, suffering and unsuccessful in instruction in the cities of LA and NYC
>Angered by the unfaithfulness shown by the peoples of these cities, Mudercube resolves to burn the cities to the ground
>Before the fire is sent, he asks the eldest son is there are any who can be saved from the fire
>The eldest son replies "Yes, there is one. A man named Dreadnought has been kind and receptive to us and our ways in our stay"
>Resolving to spare Dreads, Mudercube sends an angel who instructs Dreads to leave the city, and then burns LA and NYC to the ground
>Leaving the city, Dreads becomes the leader of a group of wandering peoples who were knowledgeable of The Way of The /k/
>To test his faith, Mudercube commands Dreads to slay his eldest son
>Obedient, Dreads takes his eldest son to the highest peak of the mountain, where, bayonet in hand, he prepares to slay the child
>Mudercube, satisfied in Dreads' faith, commands him to stop, and instead gives him Ten /k/ommandments, which he is instructed to deliver to the peoples as Mudercube's divine law
>>
>Satisfied that his people are now properly instructed in The Way of The /k/ as he has seen it, Mudercube commands Dreads to prepare the peoples for an exodus into their new home.

>Dreads and his people wander many moons in New York, unsuccessful in finding their way out
>Pharaoh Bloomberg, having been angered when Mudercube burnt NYC to the ground, enslaves Dreads and his people, and forces them to rebuild his city
>Many more moons they toil under Bloomberg's oppressive thumb, until almost all hope for their escape is lost and they fully surrender themselves to him
>It is then that Pharaoh Bloomberg orders the confiscation of all the firearms of the peoples, for them to be collected, burnt, and their ashes thrown in the Hudson river
>But despite this, Dreads will not give up his faith or his guns
>It is then that he is taken in and brought before Bloomberg, where he pleads to him to release the peoples from their servitude and to bid them freedom
>Bloomberg refuses, and orders Dreads beaten with clubs
>And so it was that the police beat Dreads so badly that his face forever became scarred, and he would wear a tactical ski mask to hide his scars from the peoples
>But despite this, Dreads would not allow his peoples to suffer under Bloomberg's oppression
>Pleading to Mudercube, he begged for aid in the freeing of his peoples
>Murdercube was so moved by Dreads' words that he sent upon Bloomberg 9 plagues
>But Pharaoh Bloomberg was stout in his refusal, and so refused to allow Dreads' peoples to flee
>It was then that Mudercube sent the 10th and most deadly plague
>The angels Michael Kalashnikov and Eugene Stoner, having put aside their hatred for one another, descended upon the rebuilt NYC, and in a single night, slew all the leftists
>Terrified, Bloomberg now would allow Dreads to lead his people to freedom
>>
>But it was written that Dreads and his peoples would not just yet reach the Promised Land, and so for many years they wandered, lost in the Northeast, always on the edge of the Promised Land's borders, but never reaching in to it
>Many moons would pass, and Dreads and his peoples would grow old, and have children, and their children too would grow old, until at last they would find the Promised Land, Vermont

>At long last, Dreads had lead his peoples to the Promised Land, but there yet was much to overcome still, for a tribe of leftists had taken up residence in Vermont
>And so it was that Dreads ordered all able-bodied men to bear their Nuggets in battle, and so ordered them to slay the leftists to the last man
>This the peoples did, and so it was that they, after many moons of toil and hardship, were allowed into Vermont the Promised Land, a land where maple syrup fell from the skies as if rain, and upon every tree grew wood to make the perfect Nugget
>And it was that for a time, all the Nuggets of the peoples were perfect
>And though it was so that Dreads had lead his peoples to Vermont, it was written that he himself would be barred from entrance, and it was in this way that he was felled in battle by a BearShark
>And so, for his services to Mudercube, Dreads was ferried to Valhalla upon the wings of the angel John Moses Browning, where he would eat and drink and fight in the company of angels and great men until Ragnarok
>And it was that his son took up leadership of the peoples, who for a time thrived under him in Vermont
>But darkness soon fell upon the Land, for Lilith, who was cursed to never die, found her way into the Land
>And seeing greatness and proficiency of weapons, Lilith became angered and vowed to crush the peoples
>But the son of Dreads was as smart as the father, and so it was that a leftist-The only surviving leftist from the massacre-was tarred with cosmoline, beaten, and driven out of Vermont
>>
>>28280571
It will never die. It only slumbers.
>>
>In this way, the Promised Land became protected from Lilith and her gun-hating forevermore

>Many moons had passed since Dreads' son had brought the peoples into Vermont, time enough for them to spread out and expend their borders
>But despite their size, they had not yet instructed the rest of the world in the Way of The /k/
>And so it was that the prophet Storeman foresaw the birth of the savior
>And many more moons still would pass, until at last there came the first sign of the savior's birth- The creation of The Forum of The /k/, a shrine whose construction was said to foretell the birth of Murdercube's son who would be /k/ing
>And so it was that the three wise men, Caspar, Balthasar, and Melchior, led by the angel Samuel Colt, were taken to a manger in a place unknown
>And in this manger lay Mary, Mother of Admin
>And it was that Admin had been born of virgin birth, to a woman who had mated with Mudercube's divinity
>And the three wise men had with them gifts of a Nugget, made from the ancient wood of Vermont; a spam can of Nugget food; and an ALICE pack
>Many years would pass, and Admin would grow into a young man, a smith by trade who specialized in firearms, and he had a wife and child, and all was well for Admin and his family
>But once again, shadows would loom on the horizon, for Lilith had made herself a stronghold of the city of LA, which had hence been rebuilt since its fire long ago
>And so it was that Admin donned grey crusader's armor, and gathered many a soldier, for it had been foretold that it would be he who would lead the forces of men into righteous battle
>An army Admin raised, numbering twelve-hundred-some strong, and they would march upon the stronghold of Lilith, faithless and accursed
>>
>One of many of Admins Troops, by the number of 1210, would become his scribe, noting down not only his words, but the words that Mudercube spoke through him, telling the tales of warriors hence; of FFT, and of Dreads, and of their stories of triumph over Lilith's evils, so to inspire the men in this dark time
>And so Admin and his army marched, for many days and many nights, until at last they came to California, where LA stood
>Many years they fought with the armies of the leftists, until at last Admin was captured
>Bound, blinded, and humiliated, Admin was taken to Lilith herself, who decreed that he be crucified and lain atop the roof of her stronghold
>And it was that Admin the Grey, champion of the armies of the peoples of Mudercube, was nailed to a cross defiled, made of rotted wood from the stocks of captured Nuggets, and placed atop the crown of Lilith's fortress, where he succumbed to the elements and died
>For three days, his body lay barren atop her tower, until the angel Kalashnikov came to bear him away to Valhalla
>Seeing this great affront to His only son, Mudercube cast Lilith down into the Realm of Silence, where her body was tied to a rock and a serpent placed to drip venom onto her face
>But the damage had already been done- Admin's death had demoralized the army, until his scribe took up a Nugget and made new their offensive
>For a week, the fighting would rage on, but without Lilith's hatred to give them strength, the leftists found themselves faltering, until at last victory was claimed
>A great feast there was that night, made in memory of Admin and his great deeds
>Songs were sang that day, commemorating his place in Valhalla among the righteous heroes of old
>And at last, there would be peace in the world

>The End.
>>
Bonus Material:

>And Admin, wrought with sadness, raised Bill Ruger up from the dead. As Ruger stepped from the tomb, he looked among his gathered friends and family and stated simply "I have had a vision. No more than fifteen rounds to every magazine shall make the world a uto--" at which point the crowd stoned him to death for his soul had been corrupted by Lilith. Admin looked with great sadness upon the freshly re-dead corpse of Bill Ruger, then turned to the crowd, and he spoke. "I shall bring him back again shortly. Go forth, and collect rotten vegetables, and we shall throw those before the stones."

>In the end of days, as the prophet Storeman foretold, Lilith would free herself from her bonds, and rise again to the earth's surface
>Here, she would gather an army of leftists who, guided by her champion Diane Feinstein, were to enslave the world to her will with an AWB that would remove all guns from all hands on earth
>And so it would be, that Admin the White would rise, clad now in shimmering holy armor, to lead the armies of Mudercube's faithful into battle once more
>With him would rise the spirits of FFT, Dreads, and Trooper, to command armies of both flesh and spirit to serve alongside him in the Final Battle
>For years the fires of the Final Battle would rage across every corner of the earth, tearing asunder the land and trampling all life underfoot
>Lilith would be slain by Admin, the bullets of whose RPK would piece each of her seven eyes, blinding her as she had him, before his sword would deal the final stroke, severing her head
>Whereupon her death, Admin would hold Lilith's head high and proclaim victory
>Feinstein, scared shitless by the death of her master, would retreat, and the armies of the leftists would be broken with ease
>And so it would come to pass that evil would perish at long last from the earth, and, gun in hand, the peoples would begin to rebuild that which the Final Battle had torn asunder
>>
Okay, done. Man, I had some nostalgiafeels rereading this as I posted. Hope it helps.
>>
>>28280571
>Did /k/ubism die already
The first sign of a movement dying is asking if it is dead.

Good job, OP is truly a faggot.
>>
>>28282897
>>28282909
>>28282915
Got the image of when /k/ goes to war in the Middle East?
>>
>>28282950
>The first sign of a movement dying is asking if it is dead.
Really? Hold on then...
>Did feminism die already?
oh wait....
>>
>>28282957
No, sorry.
>>
File: 1442706131581.gif (309 KB, 321x308) Image search: [Google]
1442706131581.gif
309 KB, 321x308
>>28282828
Fucking checked.
>>
>>28282828
Why would 28 be a holy number though?
>>
>>28283210

I have no idea. This was all a roughout, never got refined before activity dropped.
>>
>>28283210

Oh, shit. Just saw the post number. I reread that three times looking for the number 28. Gg me.
>>
>>28283239
I bet there's something to it (if we construe enough).
>>
>>28283210
the holiest of holy guns have a 28 round capacity obviously
we just need to find it
>>
Something about only loading 28 in a 30rd mag to prevent poor feeding?
>>
>>28283735

I'm scared this might turn out to be some horrible scandinavian ww2 garage gun or something.
>>
>>28282828
I-It's... a Christmas miracle
>>
>>28283857
and i'm afraid it will be some new flimsy tacticool crap like the kriss vector
>>
File: Murdercube template.png (35 KB, 626x629) Image search: [Google]
Murdercube template.png
35 KB, 626x629
Made this a while back. Figure I'd share it with all of you.
>>
>>28280571
>I still got a couple grand in my pocket willing to be burned on some land inna desert for a /k/ubist range/chapel.

>Spending money on a meme.

You are stupid as fuck OP
>>
>>28283735
>>28283839 is on to it.

Alot of 30 round magazines have had the operators stay 2 rounds low.

I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS FOR AN ACTUAL GOOD REASON, but the idea was to prevent an array of magazine failures. Like fail to feed, or jamming, or just wearing out faster.

Maybe we are being too literal.
>>
You guys realize this is some deep occult shit you're getting into?
>>
>>28284053
maybe it means thou shalt only load 28 rounds into 30 round mags?
>>
File: 1444424594448.jpg (39 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1444424594448.jpg
39 KB, 500x666
>>28280571
>Did /k/ubism die already?

Just like every other time.

What a twist!
>>
>>28284053
30 round AR mags are sometimes loaded to 28 rounds to make it easier to insert if the bolt is closed
>>
File: nex alea.jpg (107 KB, 1702x630) Image search: [Google]
nex alea.jpg
107 KB, 1702x630
>>28280571
Kubism did not die.

All the postings below are heresy and not part of the Liber Pulvaris.

>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yq42bnJRE_WA80mtpQIBv6K_SDHEuJdGusUquhHlvbs/edit?usp=sharing

We never established a central location because most people just stopped posting in the threads.
>>
>>28284222

Liber Pulveris
Bible for All /k/ommandos

Written by the Prophet, MauserWerke, Master, Cap’n Pants, Compiled by Mobius
10/2/2013

SEMPER PROTINAM
>>
File: 653.jpg (379 KB, 722x1280) Image search: [Google]
653.jpg
379 KB, 722x1280
>>28284269
The Origin of Life

In the beginning there was nothing but the Cube and the Plains, no light, no water, no trees.
The Cube spawned both mankind and deer.
From His body the Cube blessed man with the means to support their own.
Man hunted the deer for food and to please the Cube.
Never did man waste but a round, for the Cube did bless them with sight.
Life was well.
For eons the Cube gave and received, birthed and killed.
The day came that a witch appeared on the Plains. The Witch demanded complete control over the Plains and to take the freedom away from man. As almighty the Cube was, he drove the Witch away, for never to come back.
>>
File: 1363318478865.jpg (147 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1363318478865.jpg
147 KB, 960x768
>>28284275
Though the Witch did come back, followed by its spawn.
The spawn was fleshy and round of form, today only known as broodmothers. The man lined up for to use their hunting tools to remove these foul creatures form their Plains. Fiery follies were launched unto the hordes of fatty flesh. Though man fought brave and without mercy, the broodmothers were too high of numbers to hold back. From the foul and repulsive birth-hole of the Witch fresh broodmothers rolled onto the Plains, now filled with corpses and craters. Man had to fall back for every thousand broodmothers killed, there was no way to hold their lines.
>The Plains were trampled and corpses piled up.
>From the streams of blood, rivers formed.
>From the bones, trees grew.
>From the hair, grass grew.
>From the lost tools, veins of metal were spread.
Man was still fighting bravely and with every step back, they fought fiercer. But for every step back the Plains were trampled, until the Plains were round like the evils it hosted. The last of man and the Cube took off from the Plains, bitter by the loss of their way of life and world. The Cube and these brave men still look down to the Plains, enlighting the globe with their fiery hate for those who destroyed freedom.
Those brave men often descend from the sun, carrying the blessing of the cube.
Those brave men bring technologies, lost to mankind, destroyed by the Witch and its spawn.
Those brave men come to help us get back our freedom.
Those brave men are known today as Saints.
The witch still reigns today, spreading lies and fear.
Those who listen to its deceits will start to look like the Broodmothers, slowly losing their humanity.
>>
File: 1364973699144.jpg (168 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1364973699144.jpg
168 KB, 1024x683
>>28284278
On the first day of his labours, Kalashnikov drew many a design, yet could not find the right one.

He consulted with his Lordship, and the /k/ube said;

"Yea wise Kalashnikov, thou shalt make a weapon of superior design: a weapon of steel and wood, of unparalleled reliability, of great stopping power. And thou shalt name it the Automat Kalashnikov."

With this holy vision in his head, great Kalashnikov set to work at once. And when his labours were done, he looked upon the great weapon he had built. And he saw that Murder/k/ube smiled upon his work, and so in the year of the /k/ube 1947, he finalized his design.
Many years later, great Kalashnikov was called upon again to create a weapon to defend the Motherland.

He prayed to the /k/ube:

> "Oh lord of operators, grant me your wisdom. Kebabs threaten my precious Motherland, and I must help my comrades repel them."

Hearing Kalashnikov's pleas, the /k/ube appeared to him, and said:

>"Wise Kalashnikov, have no fear. Your new weapon shall be much the same, but a new cartridge you shall chamber it in. A bullet of of 5.45mm in diameter, with a casing 39mm in length. Bakelite magazines shall load this cartridge into your weapon."

With the /k/ube's blessings, Kalashnikov worked for 40 days and 40 nights until his design was done. And in the year of the /k/ube 1974, Kalashnikov delivered his new weapon to the Soviet Army, who removed many a kebab with it.
>>
File: 1347404284330.jpg (110 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1347404284330.jpg
110 KB, 650x366
>>28284312
Then, For the removing of kebabs of future generations The Great Comrade Kalashnikov left his work to his son. Viktor Werked tirelessly to create a weapon of Kebab removal for the new conflicts that were to come.
But tragedy befell great Kalashnikov and his comrades! For the kebab, evil and scheming as they are, had AKs of their own. Kalashnikov prayed to Murder/k/ube that the enemy's weapons might fail, but to no avail. For the AK is blessed by his Lordship, and will not fail whomever wields it. For ten long years Kalashnikov and his comrades fought the evil kebab, but to no avail. In the year of the /k/ube 1991, great Kalashnikov's Motherland was shattered, and a new kind of kebab threatened Mother Russia.

With the stampings of steel, and action of his fathers weapon he created the base. With a Magazine of helvetical he created a handguard. With the chamberings of Makarov he Created the brrrt.

What was beholden next was a weapon of justice that the /k/ube blessed. "For the removal of Kebab is not just of rifles, and Karbines. But of totalwar and Annihilation. Thus a weapon of the closeness of quarters was needed. And now it has been forged."
A kebab that struck from within! The evil of Chechnya had been contained in the days of Kalashnikov's Motherland. But with the Motherland broken, the darkness of the Chechnyan kebabs rose once more. They sought to break Mother Russia further, and this caused Kalashnikov great distress. He prayed to the /k/ube once more:

>"Great Murder/k/ube, why hath thou forsaken me? Have I angered thee, have I not shown enough love to thine operators? Kebabs seek to destroy my homeland, and I beg thee now to bring us salvation!"
>>
File: erika-range-time-9.jpg (75 KB, 534x645) Image search: [Google]
erika-range-time-9.jpg
75 KB, 534x645
>>28284316
His Lordship heard Kalashnikov's cries, and responded:

>"Very well, great Kalashnikov. You have shown wisdom and faith, and have never faltered from the way of the /k/ube. I shall grant your comrades great courage; they will fear no kebab. I shall grant your comrades great strength; they will overpower the kebabs. I shall grant your comrades great accuracy; their bullets will bring down Chechnya. Thus I declare it, and thus it is so."

With the power of the /k/ube in their hearts, Kalashnikov and his comrades struck down wicked Chechnya. And with the /k/ube's blessing, Mother Russia was whole once more.
>>
>>28284324
>thats not the image I clicked... but OK...

This is the account according to MauserWerke of our Glorious Comrade Gaston Glock.

Many years had passed since the time of Comrade Browning. Under the Guidance of the Kube Kalashnikov had created His Avtomat Vintrovska, the RPK, the PK, and perfected his vintrovska to battle the kebab. Stoner had brought fourth the AR-10 and 15 and they had tasted their own wars.

The World, and even Kebab we're changing.

No longer the time of conventional wars had ceased....but for only a time. Special Operators were now on the forefronts, the world no longer desired a time in which followers of the kube removed in the open. The witch had drawn the powers into a time of psuedo peace.... a cold war. In this time the weapons were required to be hidden, to be much lighter than that of our predecessors. For the operator to truly operate he must have the best.
It is a dark time for the faithful. The age of heroes is gone, the homeland taken by floppies, and the witch's power grows every day. But we few stand against her, knowing that we shall be delivered by the /k/ube.
>>
of all the shit /k/ has spouted on and on about this cube shit is the dumbest
>>
File: 1380178514507.jpg (716 KB, 1711x1141) Image search: [Google]
1380178514507.jpg
716 KB, 1711x1141
>>28284330
By our nuggets combined, we will be saved.
No. The Kube loves us. It would not shame our honor so by saving us. It is our privilege to fight and win or lose by our own skills. The Kube gave us power, but made the path hard, to test our resolve and sharpen our will, just as the hardest stones are needed to hone the sharpest swords. There can be no bullet without the fire to make it strong and send it forward. Thus are the faithful surrounded by unbearable tribulation.

The Kube has honored us by placing a tangible form upon Earth, but chose to be delivered into the hands of the enemy. The true komrade plans to save the Kube's Earthly self, and bring honor to the Kube and to Men.
>>
File: KRAUT SPACE MAGIC.jpg (122 KB, 468x309) Image search: [Google]
KRAUT SPACE MAGIC.jpg
122 KB, 468x309
>>28284336
The Adeptus Armafactorem.
They shall give themselves entirely to his Lordship. The Cult of the Firearm will be dedicated to exploring the mysteries of the Murder/k/ube's power, and further understanding his teachings. They will appease the Little Ivans within our Nuggets with vodka, and manufacture more of the lost milsurp for all of the /k/ubites. They must wear gas masks at all times, and will adorn themselves with images of his Lordship and the tools he gifts us.

In return, we must find new manufacturing tools and blueprints for them. If any /k/ubite does not hand such things over to the Adeptus Armafactorem, the /k/ube's vengeance will be felt by all.
>>
>>28284332
we really need to get a theologian to make actual scripture like the EVE gusy did for the Church of Bob

https://soundcloud.com/cassandra-khaw/church-of-bob
>>
File: oi me eyes are up here they are.jpg (122 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
oi me eyes are up here they are.jpg
122 KB, 612x612
>>28284350
Herein Are Named Our Holy Saints:
Saint John Moses Browning, protector of gunsmiths

Saint Chesnokov the pious, protector of drunkards and slavshit

Saint Willis, giver of laughter

Saint Sergei Mosin, protector of poorfags and bearer of the almighty Nugget

Saint Simonov, Bringer of Inexpensive semi-autos.

Vasily Grigoryevich Zaytsev – Remover of Kraut, Patron of Aim.

Saint Eugene Stoner - protector of operators globally.

Baby Galaxy - patron of hope.
>>
>>28284278

Is this the Dean at USC or something?
>>
>>28280802
i second
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.