[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homedefense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (287 KB, 1024x775) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287 KB, 1024x775
If using a 12 gauge with 3 inch Turkey shot, is steel or lead better?
>>
>>28279242
Do you want to eat it? If yes steel.
>>
>>28279242
Steel bounces around. I wouldnt use it inside. I used some super x steel for clays yeaterday and it was fantastic for that though
>>
>cuckservatives
arnt liberals the ones who are cuckolds
>>
>>28279381
establishment conservatives are just liberals on a 10 year delay
>>
>>28279381
Ben Garrison has brain problems. Contradicting his own messages and never realizing it is prety common for him, not that the cucklib/conser is what I mean.

He is probably just trying to be as inflammatory as he can on purpose, or brain problems.
>>
What exactly do you consider turkey shot? I've hunted turkey with everything from cheap lead #4 to the fancy hevishot in BBB or T.
>>
>>28279615
Ben has come to the realization that the further off the handle he goes, the more we love him.
>>
>>28279381
He's referring the other candidates.
>>
>>28279615

it's the former

reason: money
>>
>>28279242
Why does Ben like Trump so much? I thought he was a big libfag that had his images edited that made him pissy.
>>
>>28279692
He is just a shill piece of shit, whatever gets the most traffic on his site.

Bullshit topic, let's move on.
>>
>>28279682
if only I had editorial cartoonist money
>>
>>28279646
It's 3 inch federal BB steel shot or lead #6.
>>
>>28279381
cuckservative = weak modern conservative
>>
>>28279692
After seeing how quickly the misguided libfags who thought those edits were the original called for his death, he had a couple of realizations, I think
>>
>>28279242
Lead is heavier so it packs more of a wallop, I don't bother with steel unless I'm waterfowling because then its the law
>>28279285
You're an idiot
>>
>>28279692
Hes a lolbertarian, he doesn't like being made out to be a stormbabby>>28279760
>>
So we're just gonna gloss over the guy who suggested eating the home invader?
I'm ok with this unless anyone wants to further discuss the issue.
>>
>>28281456
This. Bring on the loud and proud age of AMERICANA!!!
>>
>>28279242
>Fuck off Jeb im not buying your shitty $75 beaner bowl

Also lead 100% for anything that isn't hunting
>>
Turkey shot is for killing turkeys. It will not adequately penetrate and it is not what you should use to defend yourself. Load your shotgun with 1 buck or 00 for HD.
>>
>>28279615
I'm almost 100% positive that's not the original text
>>
>>28279242

lol, how big of a pussy do you have to be to need a weapon to fight a turkey?
>>
>>28279381
Cuckservatives are Republicans who are not really conservatives but pretend to be like Boehner and McConnell.

>>28283339
I lol'd
>>
>>28281552
I see nothing wrong with this... Should we discuss the best way to prep the meat?
>>
>>28279242
if you use 3.5 inch slugs for home defense you will have my undying respect forever.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.