[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YO WAIT RIGHT THERE MOTHERFUCKER LOOK AT THE PICTURE >is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Beryl2.jpg (19 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
Beryl2.jpg
19 KB, 560x375
YO WAIT RIGHT THERE MOTHERFUCKER LOOK AT THE PICTURE

>is it yet another ak-47 knocko

YO FUCK YOU

beryl is probably the best automatic rifle in its price category, a blend of Polish ingenuity, Polish passion for firearms and Polish spirit of victory!

>bitch I could buy a real AK-47 for like two hundre

YO SHUT THE FUCK UP

BERYL CAN SHOOT REGULAR BULLETS AND GRENADES AND SHIT AND HAD EXTENDABLE GRIP

>you're making this shit up aren't y

ALSO IT'S STEALTH

STEALTH
>>
Gay. All-caps memeposts haven't been relevant since 2011.
>>
Reminder that you need to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>28275306
>>28275401
>Ignoring the fact the Beryl is badass.
>Not thinking OPs post was kinda funny

YO FUCK YOU
>>
Aa fuck you op now people are gonna think I'm your dumb ass for asking a question about the beryl in another thread.
>>
I wish Beryls used STANAG and weren't like 1100 for an IO imported one.
>>
>>28275534

the FB Radom ones coming out the day after Half Life 2 Episode 3 will have removable STANAG adapters and take the standard Beryl mags
>>
>>28275466
You are OP
>>
File: 1450072496397.jpg (51 KB, 807x537) Image search: [Google]
1450072496397.jpg
51 KB, 807x537
>>28275293
>>28275466
>>28275542

Get out
>>
>>28275571

why? i like the idea of the FB Radom Beryls. i'll probably get one as my first AK because it shares ammo with my ARs and i don't have to worry about the 7N6 5.45 ban or dealing with corrosive. and maybe i could even put a PMag in one.
>>
>>28275587
The fact that you like the rifle is fine, the palpably autistic manner in which you spread your enjoyment gives me cancer.
>>
>>28275611

i'm just the dude saying the FB Radom ones can come with the STANAG adapter.

OP is a fag. but OP is always a fag

>RIP OP, 2004-2015
>DED OF MASSIF BUTTBLASTING FAGGOTRY
>>
File: new grip.jpg (2 MB, 3101x2326) Image search: [Google]
new grip.jpg
2 MB, 3101x2326
>>28275293
Good taste OP but that was a really retarded way to start a thread.
>>
Is "lurk before posting" not a thing anymore?

Do we really tolerate this level of bullshit now?
>>
>>28275884
How does it do with steel cased ammunition?
>>
>>28277590
I haven't had any issues
>>
>>28275293
Stop embarrassing us, ty jebany chuju
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.