[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /k/ think of the Benelli SuperNova?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
What does /k/ think of the Benelli SuperNova?
>>
>>28270168
It's fine. If you shoot a lot of clays and insist on shooting the absolute worst shells you can find, you might have issues with the action unlocking.

Is this for hunting or too tactical for practical?
>>
>>28270168
It shoots 3 1/2" shells and doesn't cost too much. 10/10 it's okay.
>>
>>28270168
SHTF, all around use
>>
File: suparnova.jpg (799 KB, 2092x3718) Image search: [Google]
suparnova.jpg
799 KB, 2092x3718
Just bought one, haven't shot it yet though.
>>
>>28270168
I was really interested in these until I saw they were only 4+1.

The fuck? That's just embarrassing.
>>
>>28270492
Nordic components extension tube. They are nice guns with some very nice features, the shell stop is well executed. Ergonomically its very good, and they dont cost a ton.

With the way Remington is making guns these days, I feel as though it's the best Mossberg alternative. It's interesting, because the 590/Supernova doesnt match up really.
>>
File: IMAG0369.jpg (918 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0369.jpg
918 KB, 1520x2688
DO IT
O
I
T

I literally sleep with mine.
>>
>>28270838
>>28270492
I chose mine for clays and waterfowl hunting over the Remington 870 and Mossberg 500 for a multitude of reasons, weight and ergonomics being the biggest.

Benelli quality is top-notch, and in my opinion (besides maybe the FN FNP or Browning BPS), this is the best pump shotgun on the market. A bit more expensive, sure, but you feel the quality. Action isn't nearly as smooth as an 870 Wingmaster, but it gets the job done.
>>
I own a benelli nova, it was my second gun, it it fucking great, i never look back on my decision over a mossy 500 or a 870
>>
I was going to get one and got a super vinci instead.
>>
Sounds like I am preaching to the choir at this point, but I say they are great. Especially for hunting.

>light weight
>smart features
Having the selector to pump clear the chamber without reloading is actually pretty handy in an enviroment in which you might be climbing, hopping fences, jumping creeks, getting in and out of cars or boats, ect.
>quality
The real money maker is the barrel and chokes are of a much higher quality than those that come standard of most other basic pump guns of similar price.
>>
>>28270168
Over priced hunk of shit
>>
Get a M2 its the best semi auto out there as i know of
>>
>>28270168
Wish they came with 20" barrels. Don't really have the option of shortening them yourself with the chrome lined bores...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.