[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
online firearms retailers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 54169-1.jpg (8 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
54169-1.jpg
8 KB, 400x250
Has anyone here ordered firearms online? I understand that you need to have it shipped to an ffl, and that's fine. I was just wondering which ones are reliable. Pic related, what I want to get, I found it on budsgunshop.com, are they any good?
>>
>>28266931
Bud's is fine.

Get the UPC number and do a search on slickguns.com and wikiarms. Buy it from the store with the lowest price.
>>
>>28266931
I've ordered from Bud's, J&G Sales, AIM Surplus, Classic Firearms, and AGS Armament.

Every transaction went smoothly, no problems. You're good to go.
>>
>>28266931
buds is a big name online, theyre g2g.
>>
>>28266931
Buds j&g and AIM are good, never had an issue
>>
>>28266948
How fast do they ship? Like how long can I expect to wait?
>>
>>28267014
Depends on a lot of factors. This time of year, shit ships slow.

2 weeks, depending on where you are located. Bud's is one of the slowest to get your shit out the door. If you pay with a check, it will take even longer. Add more time if your chosen FFL isn't on their list.
>>
>>28267014
Last time I ordered from Bud's, it was late Tuesday night. It shipped Wednesday afternoon. I was able to pick it up from my FFL on Monday, and they usually hold it a day for "processing." Considering it was probably delayed by arriving over the weekend as well, I'd say pretty fast.
>>
>>28266931
I ordered my Mosin from a buds gun shop sale for 140 and I had absolutely no problems
I collected it from a local ffl for 20 dollars and the background check took maybe 20 minutes
>>
>>28267083
Additionally, the shipping took exactly how long they'd said it would. It obviously takes slightly longer than buying something that isn't a gun because its a fucking gun
>>
File: 1426788149804.jpg (113 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1426788149804.jpg
113 KB, 659x609
>>28266931
Order from buds and Hickok will appear in your favorite stores soda isle and literally kiss your feet.
>>
People in this thread are seriously recommending Bud's? What the fuck did OP ever do to you, rape your dogs or something?
>>
>>28267191
I'm recommending whoever is cheapest. If Bud's is cheapest (with shipping and their BS credit card fees) then I buy from them.

OP, don't spend any more than you need to on a gun online. If you want to spend extra, order it through your local shop.
>>
So since you need to have it shipped to an FFL, let's say when the FFL runs the background check you fail it. What happens to the gun? Does the FFL just keep it? Can you get a refund?
>>
>>28267293
You won't fail the background check unless you're a beaner.
>>
>>28267317
Obviously, but I'm just asking a what if. I'm not even OP, nor am I worried about failing a background check, but I've been reading this thread and wondered what would happen.
>>
>>28267340
You hope they accept returns and then ask the FFL really nicely to ship the gun back while the cops come and arrest you.

Once you're out of jail, you'll get a refund minus a restocking fee (expect 10%-20%) and you pay the FFL the costs to ship the gun.

If they don't accept returns, you ask the FFL to sell in on consignment. He will tkae is ~10% cut and you will go and apply for a green card.
>>
>>28267191
It's just hickok samefaging
>>
I know this is a bit unrelated, but I need some help, /k/.

Is it legal for an American to own this gun? I've only ever seen it sold in Canada.

https://www.canadaammo.com/product/detail/dominion-arms-outlaw-double-barrel-shotgun-12/
>>
>>28267463
With an NFA tax stamp, yes.

802 traders have some 14" shotguns that they claim are NON-NFA items (some bullshit about using virgin receivers to build pistols or something)... https://www.802traders.com/product-p/802shortymagpul.htm
>>
>>28267499
it's not bullshit, shotguns have are designed to be fired from the shoulder. no stock, not a shotgun so no barrel length requirement. keeping it over 26" keeps it from being an aow. it ends up being legally defined as a "firearm" not a pistol, rifle, aow, sbs, just a firearm.
>>
>>28267499
Nope.
Since it would be an NFA item if imported the exemption on Chinese made sporting shotguns does not apply. It would not be legal for import unless it had longer barrels and at that point why waste money on a generic double from China.
>>
>>28267083
> the background check took maybe 20 minutes

I hear numbers like this and it blows my mind. My check usually takes a couple of minutes, maybe 3 at most.

On topic I've orderd firearms from Atlantic, Classic, & Palmetto State. Just remember don't believe a fucking thing Classic says and know what you are buying. They are lying fucks but sometimes their deals are decent, & sometimes they are the only game in town for an item.
>>
>>28266931
Most retailers by now know they can't get away with too much shit, so any big name is fine. Bud's has had a spotty past, and their credit card fees are bullshit so I avoid them personally. AIM Surplus has my favorite FFL on file so I use them when possible.

>>28270216
I've never had a check longer than 5 minutes.
>>
What about " 10 dollar gun club" or sportsman's guide.

Thinking about buying some shit and slickguns returns alot of shit I have not heard of.

For the record, I remember sportsman's from back in the day before they sold guns, but idk about their gun business.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.