[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pointing (un)loaded weapons at people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: barrel.gif (18 KB, 348x600) Image search: [Google]
barrel.gif
18 KB, 348x600
Am I the only one who got pissed off when Bradley Cooper pointed his revolver at his wife in American Sniper?

>There is never an excuse to point a weapon at an innocent person, even if it isn't loaded.

>even barrel sweeping is faggot behavior that proves you shouldn't own a gun.

>I have friends that I don't allow to handle my weapons anymore because of it.

And fuck you guys who do this shit.
>>
>>28260615
I point my loaded guns at my dog all the time.

It's actually illegal in my state to point a gun, loaded or unloaded, at someone.Self defense not withstanding.
>>
k
>>
>>28260615
I'm not really that autistic and realize that movies are movies.
>>
>>28260660

That sir, makes you a fucking pleb faggot who shouldn't own guns. What the fuck did your dog ever do to you? You shouldn't have a dog either.
>>
I cringed at that point in the movie, but quickly remembered that Chris Kyle was a scumbag and got shot down like the shithead liar he was not long after.
>>
>>28260670

He actually did that according to his book. Chris Kyle was kind of a brute. He wasnt very smart, and was kind if an asshole from what I hear.
>dont shoot the messenger.
>>
>>28260694
>>28260699

kek
>>
Nah, I never pointed a gun at anyone,thank God.

I'm autistic about checking the gun is clear, even though I never have them loaded at home.
>>
File: image.jpg (526 KB, 1065x990) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
526 KB, 1065x990
>>28260615
Well if your not a fucking idiot, and know for certain that the mag and chamber are In fact clear, I see no harm In it. But then again, I really just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>28260615
Chris Kyle also repeatedly lied in his book and talked about murdering looters during Katrina.
>>
>>28260743
Chris Kyle was a notorious lier, he lied about Katrina and punching Jesse Ventura. I hope Ventura gets every penny from his estate
>>
>>28260708
You're not autistic, you're just safe. nevr chng bb
>>
>>28260615
>Bradley Cooper pointed his revolver at his wife in American Sniper?

Yeah that part really irked me.
>>
>>28260615
You are the people born after the whole trying to kiss up to gun grabbers by trying to be uniform and perfect. Your kind gave up freedoms for compromise.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.