[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yugo Zastava PAP M92PV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: HG3089ND.jpg (33 KB, 600x324) Image search: [Google]
HG3089ND.jpg
33 KB, 600x324
Anyone own one of these?

Looks like I could buy one for around $500 after all the fees.

I just want your general opinion on the firearm.

Quality, reliability, magazine fit, and life expectancy?
>>
>>28257467
It's an AK, man
>>
>>28257467
Better of with the draco. Same price, doesn't have the pointless RPK receiver, which does nothing but add weight, and has more parts compatibility with standard AKs (including furniture). Also has a chrome lined barrel.
>>
>>28257524
Kind of my thoughts after I owned one. For me it was also purely a novelty gun. I wouldn't really consider any ak pistol again unless you just really want to spend some money and build an SBR.
Nutn just did a video on these 2 though if your into that.
>>
>>28257524
Draco has chrome line ... didn't know that.

What if you have a boner for the yugo PAP sights?

Does an RPK receiver impact what types of ak mags I have to buy?

I'm new to the AK platform.

I own one and had to file down mags to get them to fit.
>>
>>28257647
Either you've got a Khyber Pass rifle, shitty mags, or don't know how to rock the mags in correctly
>>
>>28257791
>>28257647
PAPs have been known to have mag fitment issues at times. Yugo mags have a bolt hold open, and generally fit snug. Sometimes other mags can be too tight, and require modification to fit. But most PAPs are able to use other mags without issues.
>>
>>28257647
The sights are useless.
>>
>>28257860
Worse than draco sights?
>>
>>28257860
>>28257870

hhhmmmmm I'm stuck in a pickle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQuTDQBV29A

I don't know what to do lol
>>
File: IMG_20140107_012155.jpg (188 KB, 521x694) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140107_012155.jpg
188 KB, 521x694
They're alright, I prefer my Dracos.
>>
File: IMG_0303.jpg (280 KB, 1272x774) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0303.jpg
280 KB, 1272x774
3.5moa off the bench with a red dot at 100. thusfar accurate enough for my uses, reliable as any other AK. The M92 v Draco, roughly equal. keep in mind both the draco and the M92 are more than likely much heavier than you expect, even with a proper SBR and stock they are fat little bitches and tend to be muzzle heavy.
>>
I like mine
Though drum mags tend to get stuck in place and I have to hammer the mag release to get it out
>>
>>28257467
Zastava has had some shitty QC lately and their new products are nothing like the original yugos, get a draco
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.