[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /k/ think of this video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 450x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 450x255
http://youtu.be/rt26DLe2-yg
>>
>>28257088
That is the most Cholo thing I ever saw.
>>
just looks like some guys responsibly enjoying their firearms
>>
>>28257088
Good on him sticking it to the ATF and Hughes Amendment. But he's probably been v& since he admitted the gun was illegally converted.
>>
Pretty cool.
>>
That's a nice Trump campaign ad
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 500x342
He Sold it to them
>>
>>28257088
Where the fuck did he get that? Is this in america?
>>
>>28257786
See top he got it from Eric holder
>>
>>28257217
kek
>>
reported to the atf tbqh
>>
>>28257786
Looks like they bought shit and drove back down to Mehico
>>
>>28257088
Their second album is far superior, but that track is good.

Also, get a stock, ese.
>>
>>28257786
Spanish title in the beginning. Spanish rapping. Mexicans shooting guns. Mexican flag. Of course it's in the US.
>>
>>28257088

spics gonna spic
>>
>>28257786

Well his car has Arizona plates. It's possible he has an old open bolt tec-9, bought legally as a semi-auto, and they're relatively easy to convert. Otherwise he bought it through illegal channels and who knows.

Dumb as fuck to post his face with it though.
>>
>>28257088
Title literally means "a bunch of hoodlums without jobs" btw
>>
>>28257088
I won a tec-9 pre ban with a threaded barrel. I sadly fucking love that thing.
>>
Wish i was enjoying that fun-mode and control machete, i'll miss these silly niggs after the wall
>>
>>28257101
assiming they're north of the Rio Grande
>no earpro
>no eyepro
>poor trigger discipline
>foregrip on something that probably isn't registered as an AOW
>full-retard on something that isn't a class 3 post-dealer sample, and I highly doubt he's an LEO

>responsibly
>RESPONSIBLY
yeah.......naw
>>
>>28260504
*assuming
>>
>>28260306
Yeah I didn't think about it being a niggered open bolt semi. But what really throws me is it appears to have a factory foregrip which I thought was even more rare than the open bolt semi's. It's like he just walked into the factory and walked out with a machinegun.

Idk. Spics gonna spic.
>>
Not too rare of a thing going out shooting innawoods/ innadesert in California and Arizona. Tec9's, MAc10's AK's... I assume they aren't hard to get with the right connections in Mexico.

That said, it's can be pretty sketchy when you see a dozen trucks pull up and 40 mexicans get out with guns
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.