[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would anyone recommend this pistol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 602x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 602x528
Would anyone recommend this pistol?
>>
>>28254792

Yes, make an SBR.
>>
>>28254792
>Would anyone recommend this pistol?
Not if you are going to leave it as a pistol.
An exception would be if you already have a decent collection and just want a "toy" regardless of being practical.
>>
>>28254792
Pretty much pointless except as an SBR workaround

Put a real stock on it if innawoods or at home, SIG brace for range
>>
>>28254826
I mean I already own around 10-14 guns... I had a wasr ak for a while (which I loved) but had to sell it to fix my truck last year.
>>
File: mp5 sling stabilize.jpg (27 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
mp5 sling stabilize.jpg
27 KB, 350x263
>>28254792
You don't necessarily need a stock. You could always go with a single point sing and push the gun outwards against it, while it isn't the best for recoil control the difference in accuracy is minimal at shorter ranges (my groups at 75 yards with my MAC 11 with a red dot sight are only 2" larger than my groups with my SKS at the same distance). This allows you to have a quite compact gun that's still decently accurate without having to worry about carrying your tax stamp bullshit with you and not being able to cross state lines with it without getting the ATF's approval or not being able to shoot it at a public range like with the Sig brace.
>>
>>28254834
This TeebeeH
>>
File: dracos.jpg (278 KB, 584x720) Image search: [Google]
dracos.jpg
278 KB, 584x720
I've got two but I bought them with the intention of someday making them SBR's. I've also got one of the M92 PAPs.
>>
>>28254792
Yes, either put a sling on it if you loathe the NFA cück tax or get the NFA cück tax.
>>
what are the muzzle thread patterns on these mini AKs? I'd like to put my Omega on one eventually. Are all x39 AKs threaded in 14x1 LH?
>>
>>28254792
IF you're going to turn in into an SBR or just a plain old rifle (a permantently attached muzzle device bringing the overall barrel length to 16"), then yes. The neat thing about Dracos and also some of the PAP M92/M85 is that they have the under-folding rear trunnions that just need to be drilled out for the stock assembly.
>>
>>28254792
>would you recommend a draco?
If you're going to pin it past 16" or SBR and either:
A: has an underfolding trunnion and you're going to make it an underfolder, or
B: has the serial at the back and you're going to make it a sidefolder, or
C: you're going to mount a pistol brace

I was going to buy a draco to do this, but no shit I found an M92 at a gun show today. The dude had no idea what the fuck an underfolding trunnion was, but it had it!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.