[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever seen someone ND into their own leg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: Only_9mm.jpg (71 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Only_9mm.jpg
71 KB, 600x800
Would you know how to treat a gunshot wound? Have you ever seen anyone ND into their own leg?

https://youtu.be/ht_5M2lLLPo
>>
>>28248620
Laugh at them until EMTs show up.
>>
My little brothers best friend was shot in the leg by a nogunz who he was showing his gun too. That's all I got.
>>
>>28248632
I would get some video of them crying and asking if they're going to die.
>>
>>28248620

>have I ever seen someone ND into their own leg

No.

>would I know how to treat a GSW

Yes.
>>
I know two people that ND'd into their leg. One was sheer stupidity, the other was a faulty weapon.
>>
>>28248620
Yes I do, but if you ND your leg I'm gonna laugh at you for a while first.
>>
>>28248757
>the other was a faulty weapon.
Unless it was a Type 94 Nambu then it was most likely his fault
>>
>>28248821

Or a Taurus
>>
File: Kristen_Bell.jpg (134 KB, 681x1023) Image search: [Google]
Kristen_Bell.jpg
134 KB, 681x1023
>>28248620
Mmmmmmmmm...
Kristen Bell makes my peepee hard.
>>
>>28248620

What's the story behind this picture?
>>
>>28249807
behind the scenes production photo from the show "Heroes"
>>
>>28248620
stop promoting your shitty youtube channel
>>
>>28248620
Fuck off Andrew
>>
>>28248620
>SAO can't give up his internet addiction
Buy some nice guns or even a non shit AR, SAO.
Then people might give a shit about you
>>
>>28248620

Consider yourself fired.
>>
My dad shot himself just above the knee with a 9mm hollowpoint. He stayed calm, put pressure on it, and called 911. When I got to his house before the ambulance took him, his first words to me were, "Well, I did stupid."

A year and a half later and its like it never happened. Took him nearly 3 months to walk unassisted.
>>
>>28248620
>Would you know how to treat a gunshot wound
yeah, as a lay responder don't fucking try to remove boolet
bandage bandage and bandage some more just try to stop the bleeding, keep the person still and comfortable, make a splint if bone is shattered and keep them from getting chilled or overheated if and when shock starts
also wear gloves and check the scene so that I don't get shot
>>
>>28249941
>also wear gloves and check the scene so that I don't get shot
>Stop
>The scene is safe
>I'm wearing gloves
Those fucking American Heart Association training videos are unintentionally really funny.
>>
>>28248620
> south African Jersey
Why are you so invested in being a south Africaboo?

It's just as cringey as a white guy who dates a Japanese girl and wears kimonos
>>
>>28248620
Fuckin gay video gay channel.
Gay faggot presenter who obviously doesn't know shit.
>>
File: 1421355792655.jpg (141 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1421355792655.jpg
141 KB, 803x688
>>28249011
>>
ND'd into my own leg, the bigger mistake was going to the hospital for it, shoulda stitched it up my self and gone to the urgent care for antibiotics as 6 stitches and antibiotics at the hospital was almost $3k after insurance.

Main deciding factor for going to the hospital was i wasnt familiar with where i was.
>>
>>28248620
I don't know why I find this picture so hot
>>
>>28250459
>decide to fix it yourself
>gets infected
>leg has to be amputated
>will never innawoods again
>>
>>28248620
At my work an ex MUH-REEN NDed into the top of his leg, bullet when out below the knee and into the top of his foot.
No major bleeding, so no one did anything till the EMTs got there about 3 min latern
>>
>>28248821
My uncle had a 1903 springfield, round chambered, safety on, slung in his back, he slipped, butt of the rifle hit the ground, and i was about 2" away from complete cranial vault evacuation, still got the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28250933
>"If there's a hole"
>>
>>28249393
>Too old
>>
>>28250948
become bladeruner all terrain

Litterally shit loads of iodine stitches and antibiotics, the rounds went in and out very close.

with out insurance shit would have been $5k.
>>
>>28251753
round, just one round.....
>>
>>28251036
>safety on
How the hell did that happen? Mauser style safeties lock the firing pin into place.
>>
>>28251771
>hint
Safety wasn't on like he thought
>>
File: Haters_Gonna_Hate_02.jpg (52 KB, 570x515) Image search: [Google]
Haters_Gonna_Hate_02.jpg
52 KB, 570x515
>>28249866
>>28249863
>>28249908
>>
>>28250022
I'm a legal permanent resident of South Africa and I own a home in Jefferys Bay. So, I have a pretty decent connection to the place and I love SA Cricket and Rugby.
>>
File: bear grylls.jpg (100 KB, 468x520) Image search: [Google]
bear grylls.jpg
100 KB, 468x520
>>28250035
>presenter who obviously doesn't know shit.
That's why I got an RN/Paramedic/U.S. Army Combat Medic to do all the talking about what to do.
>>
>>28251016
>the EMTs got there about 3 min latern
Tell them to go back to work and stop hanging out in your parking lot.
>>
>>28248620
I heard a story at my gun club about a guy who was shooting a glock on the range. The gun jammed closed so he put it against the firing point pointed downwards and pushed down on it to try to force the slide back and pulled the fucking trigger by mistake and shot himself in the leg. He got into a fair amount of shit being a britbong (this was before the pistol ban).
>>
File: 009__1_.jpg (670 KB, 1993x3000) Image search: [Google]
009__1_.jpg
670 KB, 1993x3000
>>28251541
No words. I have no words for you.

>>28250933
It's because it's Kristen Bell she's sex appeal personified.
>>
Some dude ND'ed, a 1911, when quick drawing.
This was youtube.
>>
>>28248821
It was a colt commander with a defective trigger. Colt actually made him return it and gave him a new gun free of charge.
>>
>>28250374
Fuck off, some Taurus guns literally would go off if you shook them in your hand.
>>
>>28255122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYvAxLX6OzE
>>
>>28248620
Brother shot me in the back of the calf accidentally while hunting. Fucker was holding it cross arm but swung around to his right to talk to his buddy.

I was 15

Leg is fine. I like hunting. Brother still owes me for the rest of his life.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/v/Szhy-ScZ0dQ
>>
I used to know a kid who inadvertently killed his brother with a handgun back in middle school. Not sure what actually happened. His brother was younger than him. I take it they thought it wasn't loaded and did something stupid.
>>
>>28248636

and that's why you never hand a loaded gun to a nogunz...holy shit, c'mon people, can't expect nogunz to know shit about trigger discipline
>>
>>28250012
Eh, as an EMT it's understandable why they push the scene safety thing. A buddy of mine was treating a patient in a really shitty town called Everett near Boston when a gangbanger (they guy who shot the patient, presumably), walked up and held a gun to him. He hadn't left the scene but my friend missed him somehow.

Now, EMT's don't carry weapons, as I'm sure you know, so he was pretty much helpless to this guy. So, gangbanger jamal decided that if the EMT's were going to take away his victim, he didn't do a good enough job, and preceded to walk up to the patient, and shoot him in the head two more times. My friend is very lucky that jamal just let him live for some reason.

Needless to say he has always checked a scene before going in since then.
>>
>>28259657

Fuck that, i'd start carrying a gun, fuck company policy and state law at that point.
>>
>>28259669
It's actually illegal for us to carry. It's pretty dumb, but if there was any reason for us to go into a situation where we might need a gun, the police are there. Believe me, I'd feel much safer with one on my hip.
>>
Firemedic here, in a shooting it's incredibly important to establish scene safety, besides your own safety if you are injured as the result of an unsafe scene your department now has to send out at least two more units, one for your primary patient and then one for you, then any additional resources they'll require. Thats a huge drain on resources

Taking care of a gunshot wound involves direct pressure with a hemostatic agent til you get to a hospital, if it's a sucking chest wound apply an oclusive dressing taped on 3 sides and burp occasionally to prevent development of tension pneumothorax. Easy
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.