[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have a question. Is there an actual legitimate way of weaponizing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image:43428.jpg (74 KB, 300x231) Image search: [Google]
image:43428.jpg
74 KB, 300x231
So I have a question.

Is there an actual legitimate way of weaponizing ants?

Like is it actually possible or was it just some imagination that spew out of the crazy fuck before he passed away?

Because I heard about his theories on how ants can fuck shit up if done right but never believe any of his bullshit even after he died.

But now thinking back to that weaponized ant discussion is there an actual scientific way of doing that or is it just bullshit?

Also weaponized bugs and other random shit thread.
>>
>>28104205
Literally what the fuck are you even talking about and who is the fag that you say that died because I busy fucking your mom to even notice shit around here.
>>
>>28104205
Hypothetically speaking yes but realistically speaking no but 4chan speaking your a faggot
>>
File: ignore ant man.jpg (292 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
ignore ant man.jpg
292 KB, 1305x892
>>28104205
just because hes dead doesn't mean this doesn't apply.
>>
>>28104317
I know I know but seriously though I want to know if it is actually possible to do this with ants.

The japs did it with fleas and those are way more smaller than ants.
>>
>>28104348
>weaponized fleas

I'm gonna need a link on that one.
>>
>>28104361

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entomological_warfare
>>
>>28104386
What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>28104441
It's not as cool as America's idea to strap incendiary charges with time delay fuses onto bats and load them into bomb-type dispersal pods. Dropped, they were intended to nest in the roofs of the mostly wooden Japanese cities, and cause wide-spread fires. They were not able to be properly tested and not used before the war came to an end.
>>
>>28104205
Idk
>>
>>28104205
You could breed a infection that's harmless to ants but deadly to humans but by the same virtue you could pack it in a spray.

You could use army ants which are absolutely terrifying but fire and explosives should reduce them.

Maybe termites if you know your foe uses untreated wood rather than concrete. Still not very useful and not really ants.

Probably the best use is to undermine the opponent, digging out the ground under his position and blowing it up. No idea how you get ants to do that but ants are terrific burrowers.
>>
File: image:41547.png (7 KB, 377x49) Image search: [Google]
image:41547.png
7 KB, 377x49
>>28104580
Fuck off your not the real antman!
>>
>>28104678
I'm the new one
>>
>>28104951
No one will ever replace the real antman
>>
File: autism.gif (68 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
68 KB, 500x293
>>28104678
>remembering the tripcodes
literal autism: the post
>>
You weaponize ants the same way you weaponize wasps or bees. You collect a large amount of them and find a way to dump them on your enemy. It's not useful for hardly any tactical situation, but can be a fun way to really fuck with someone.

Imagine waking up to a bed full of bullet ants. If you really hate somebody, it's a quick way to get the message across.

I once did something similar to this involving hornets. I captured an entire hive inside of a small bucket.

>years ago, scrawny polish kid, growing up in a trailer park
>redneck Billy beats my ass on the daily
>always shakes me down and steals my shit
>I run into him while I have my bucket full of bees, in my backpack
>my buzz bomb
>Billy starts fucking with me, pushes me off the bike I was riding
>angry humming and creepy insect noises from my backpack
>oh for fuck sake! This is bad.
>the bees weren't out yet though, thank the glorious nuggets
>he thinks the look of terror on my face is inspired by his leering face
>he stoops over me and pulls me to my feet
>"Whas' in tha bag Skinny?
>my dreams of stuffing the bucket over his head seem very distant now, but there is still hope
>i pray to the mighty Hussars of yore that this works in my favor
>"nothing billy, just some toys my dad got me"
>"bullshit fucker! You know your dad's good for nothing. I'm gonna' beat your ass, and you can go tell him how worthless you are too."
>"No! Wait! I'll share them with you. Just let me show you, it's really cool."
He mad some idiotic joke that his friends thought was hilarious, but his curiosity was piqued. I picked up the bag and pulled out the bucket. It was now or never.
>his eyes track the bucket as I pull it from the bag. I stare deeply into them. I want to see it. That moment. That special special moment.
>my fist smashes into the side of the bucket, his face is shocked, for a brief moment
>I rip off the lid and sling the contents towards him
>that's the moment. His eyes go wide as he recognizes it
>>
>>28106086
>bees have already landed on him, and the nest smacks him in the chest
>some had been crawling around in the bucket, they were my first wave
>he screams and slips on the gravel, while his friends look on shocked
>I got stung on the eyebrow and hand almost simultaneously, and my alarmed shriek halted my laughter
Hornets fucking hurt, kiddos, they fucking hurt.
>he's on his feet now and sprinting away
>I'm engulfed by the swarm of bees, so is he. So are his friends. All hell has broken loose, and it's every man for himself
>chaos reigns and the cries of the damned echoed in my ears
>my heartbeat pounded in my ears as I ran away, like the hypnotic rythm of a war drum
>something had found its place inside my head, a lightbulb had flickered to life, opening up a new room to craft and scheme and play in
>Billy was mean, but I... I was something else entirely
I was a sneaky Polish bastard.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.