[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Katv.com/news/local/human-leg-found -in-arkansas-river-in-li
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image:43429.jpg (402 KB, 986x555) Image search: [Google]
image:43429.jpg
402 KB, 986x555
Katv.com/news/local/human-leg-found-in-arkansas-river-in-little-rock

So what can I do to avoid getting killed out in the woods of Arkansas if I were to hypothetically speaking go camping?

Also hypothetically speaking what gun would I need to have in order to at least have any sort of survivability in the Arkansas woods?
>>
>>28099110
anything caliber you fell comfortable with and can protect you from the local predators at the same time.

357? 45? 12g?
>>
This is actually funny hahaha
>>
>>28099110
>Katv.com/news/local/human-leg-found-in-arkansas-river-in-little-rock

Has Bill Clinton finally crossed the line from serial sexual abuser to serial killer!?
>>
>>28099110
Any .22 handgun will do in a pinch.
>>
>>28099178
Dude your gonna end up being in someone's plates out in the woods if you think a 22lr is gonna keep you safe from a family in the Arkansas woods.
>>
>>28099110
Is shit like this common in arkansas?
>>
>>28099110
There goes my trip to visit Arkansas

Also go with a mosin nagant op
>>
File: image:43287.jpg (175 KB, 650x624) Image search: [Google]
image:43287.jpg
175 KB, 650x624
I been there before.

Never going back there again.

And here is why.

>be me
>be traveling through Arkansas.
>never been through this road but I will give it try since it seems to be less radiated
>once got there I see peaceful families and everyone else
>there all getting along and actually acting like the pre war good old days of america
>what the fuck???
>one of them sees me and they greet me with apple pie and nuka cola thats not been dipped in radiation
>what in the world is this place?
>see kids playing around
>people are all dressed like the pre war style and not a single one is dressed in a wasteland gear like I am
>see people getting along fine
>see people actually getting together as friends and having a BBQ party
>no radiation
>no dead bodies
>no raiders
>no enclave
>no brother of steel
>no chaos and madness
>until I saw a death claw and it was approaching me
>oh fuck!!!
>raise my combat shotgun and get ready to die because I'm a fuck up
>but suddenly hear laughter behind me
>I see all of the people in the town rushing towards the fucking thing
>what the fuck your gonna get yourself killed!!!!
>but the people started pulling out these knifes and machetes and spears and they where jumping on the damn thing and stabbing and cutting it like it was just some steak
>that thing did not even stand a chance not even had the chance to swing it's claws
>all of those people had those rape smile on their faces when they where doing this
>when they finally got done stabbing and cutting the dead thing the people ripped open the stomach upen and started to pull out the insides of the death claw
>stare in horror as they are rubbing themselves in that things blood and they all get into a fiesta eating frenzy
>they are just fucking that thing up and even the kids where rolling in it
>they all stop and stare at me with those smile and raping eyes

I got the fuck out of there and never ever returned there again fuck Arkansas jesus fucking christ!
>>
>>28100287
literally autism but lol
>>
I been there before.

Never going back there again.

And here is why.

>be me
>be traveling through Arkansas.
>never been through this road but I will give it try since it seems to be less radiated
>once got there I see peaceful families and everyone else
>there all getting along and actually acting like the pre war good old days of america
>what the fuck???
>one of them sees me and they greet me with apple pie and nuka cola thats not been dipped in radiation
>what in the world is this place?
>see kids playing around
>people are all dressed like the pre war style and not a single one is dressed in a wasteland gear like I am
>see people getting along fine
>see people actually getting together as friends and having a BBQ party
>no radiation
>no dead bodies
>no raiders
>no enclave
>no brother of steel
>no chaos and madness
>until I saw a death claw and it was approaching me
>oh fuck!!!
>raise my combat shotgun and get ready to die because I'm a fuck up
>but suddenly hear laughter behind me
>I see all of the people in the town rushing towards the fucking thing
>what the fuck your gonna get yourself killed!!!!
>but the people started pulling out these knifes and machetes and spears and they where jumping on the damn thing and stabbing and cutting it like it was just some steak
>that thing did not even stand a chance not even had the chance to swing it's claws
>all of those people had those rape smile on their faces when they where doing this
>when they finally got done stabbing and cutting the dead thing the people ripped open the stomach upon and started to pull out the insides of the death claw
>stare in horror as they are rubbing themselves in that things blood and they all get into a fiesta eating frenzy
>they are just fucking that thing up and even the kids where rolling in it
>they all stop and stare at me with those smile and raping eyes

I got the fuck out of there and never ever returned there again fuck Arkansas jesus fucking christ!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.