[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will you fight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: aOq7wrM_460sa.gif (768 KB, 400x215) Image search: [Google]
aOq7wrM_460sa.gif
768 KB, 400x215
so i've been wondering how it will go down when the government does come for our guns. let me know what you will do and give me your opinion on the video link.
>>
>>28098524
oops forgot the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=436uGJg72cE
>>
>>28098524
You are more likely to hear about boating accidents than actual fighting when the time actually comes.
>>
File: 20131103_194020 (1).jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20131103_194020 (1).jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>28098684
interesting point, i've heard this alot.
>>
>>28098709
and thats not really a good thing though because the 2nd is to at least stop shit like this, not letting them have a win on you so they can do it again.
>>
>>28098528
Fuck theyankeemarshall.
Seriously, fuck that guy and his shitty ass clickbait videos.
>>
File: a9dnbyK_700b_v1.jpg (82 KB, 625x503) Image search: [Google]
a9dnbyK_700b_v1.jpg
82 KB, 625x503
>>28098684
that excuse will only work so many times though, not to mention they're listening rght now as we speak.
>>
File: a6wKwn9_460sa.gif (653 KB, 460x344) Image search: [Google]
a6wKwn9_460sa.gif
653 KB, 460x344
>>28098734
whoa that escalated quickly
>>
>>28098747
>the thecond amendment ith nithe and all, but it'th not worth fighting for
Fuck that lisping faggot.
>>
>>28098787
but he makes a good point, if agents show up at your door and demand your weapons it is suicide to fight them. you will die. wouldnt it be better to be subversive rather than get shot and killed by federal agents screaming "muh freedoms"
>>
>>28098808
If they are knocking on your door then you've already lost.
>>
While this isn't exactly about this topic it's pretty close to the subject, but let's say hypothetically speaking you move from an all guns state to a no guns city state, and you change your license to that new city you live in, do they force you to get rid of all your guns related material or something? do they not allow you to change license/address until you've gotten rid of all your firearms? I always wondered invade I one day would have to move out to a big city like New York
>>
>>28098808
No. If they literally come door to door and are taking the guns, and my only two options (for whatever reason) are gib gats or get in a shootout I'll probably lose?

Shootout it is. Give me liberty or give me death, faggot.
>>
>>28099324
>Shootout it is. Give me liberty or give me death, faggot.

USA USA USA
S
A

U
S
A

U
S
A
>>
>>28099324
I have one gun that is registered. I would give that up. Then I would use the others to support guys like you.
What? You think youd be in it alone? Fuck no. We stand together.
Even if they somehow got my guns when I wasnt home or some shit, I still have a head full of info that I could use to wage an insurgency.
>IEDs scare me, I assume my enemies would share that fear
>explosives frm dirt
>Pipe gun using home made black powder
>Sharp pointy sticks to stab the grabbers when they are not looking and take their guns.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.