[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missouri Firearms Bill Would Make Guns As Difficult to Access
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
what does /k/ think of this?

http://www.stlmag.com/news/politics/missouri-firearms-bill-guns-abortion-newman/

pic related, its a gun
>>
>>28098354
I think it would be hilarious if it passed, although it's unlikely that it will.
>>
>>28098354
Has no chance of passing, never was intended to even have a chance of passing. Really just intended to point out how draconian Missouri's abortion laws are.

No threat detected, moving on.
>>
what if they make it so you have to perform medical abortions with guns
>>
I would gladly support a total gun ban if it meant saving the lives of the millions of children who are murdered in utero every year in this country.
>>
>>28098446
>think of the children
>>
>>28098461
Technically yes, but you'll note I wouldn't do shit for any number of kids who are killed with guns. They had their chance, and should have armed themselves.
>>
>>28098354
Didn't read the article, but as a Canadian the sentence "make guns as difficult to access as abortions" makes me laugh. And really feels like it sums up how backwards the US really is sometimes
>>
>>28098663

We have a lot of puritanical shitheels here.
>>
>>28098354

"Don't fight for abortions; fight to restrict everything else instead "
>>
>>28098354
I think it will be laughed out of the building.
>>
>>28098681
Maybe I'm way off base here but uh >>28098418 seems to have summarized it best. This isn't a real fight to restrict guns, it's to highlight how absurdly restrictive abortions are by placing those restrictions in a different context.
>>
>>28098354
the sad thing is that this bill is still saner than what most lib's put forward when they say they want to "solve" gun violence, We shouldn't have any restrictions but still it is just sad.
>>
>>28101366
In-womb infanticide is not a civil right.

It is the rallying cry for an entire class of women who demand the right to have unprotected sex, wait for two or three months while their belly gets bigger and bigger, and then rip their unborn progeny (with a fully developed nervous system that sucks its thumb and laughs and cries silently) apart and have the government pay for it all.

This is what you are advocating. It is not liberty. It is horrifying license.

Nothing follows.
>>
>>28101490
It literally is m8
>>
>>28101490
I would say you can abort if you as long as you pay for it.

Not your insurance, not the government. But you, the keeper of the vagina.
>>
>>28101490
>If I pile on enough lies and feels, it has to be true!
That's you Phil, you are to the abortion debate what a soccer mom is to the gun debate.
>>
>>28101490
Phil why not believe like the romans did? If I bring you into this world I can damn well take you out.
Also We should make it so you need to have a license to have kids to guarantee people like you can't have kids.
>>
>>28098354
>what does /k/ think of this?

Depends. Does it allow you to kill babies after you buy it?
>>
>>28101490
>WANTING MORE NIGLETS WHOSE PARENTS CANNOT AFFORD THEM
>WANTING MORE NIGLETS WHOSE PARENTS CANNOT RAISE THEM
>NOT WANTING A ONE-TIME EXPENSE OVER DECADES OF SUBSIDIES AND BENEFITS

YOU
ARE
A
FUCKING
IDIOT
>>
>>28098354
I'm hazarding a guess that the NRA got redpilled about gun control by observing the way abortion got virtually banned through similar tactics of "compromise" and other circumscriptions.
>>
>>28098446
>>28101490
>supporting some conservative bullshit over gun rights
>>>/pol/

I would be fine with this if retards like these guys wouldn't pick pro-life over pro-gun. Embryos and fetuses are not protected by the Constitution. I support abortion and gun rights 100 percent. Unfortunately religion pulls people in one direction harder than the other. Abortion is necessary to prevent too many unwanted and worse off children from being born. If there were no abortions, the welfare system would be heavily strained, and in 15-20 years the penal system would be too. That's why the Republican planned parenthood shit makes me mad because PP saves the government money. The Republicans are furthering the demographic decline of their voter base by doing this.
>>
File: 1447828068684.jpg (119 KB, 364x457) Image search: [Google]
1447828068684.jpg
119 KB, 364x457
>>28098354
>State representative proposes bill to restrict a Constitutional right in jest with no serious expectation of passing.
You sure as shit better vote her out of office. That is unbridled unprofessionalism that shouldn't be tolerated at that level of government for a second.

I know you're Missouri and all, none of that would fly, but people like her are the ones who ruined Colorado.

t. semi-rustled Oklahoman.
>>
>>28098354
>Missouri Firearms Bill Would Make Guns As Difficult to Access As Abortions
So, no permits or background checks, and you can walk out in an hour?
>>
File: malcolm-x-carbine-ebony[1].jpg (150 KB, 618x340) Image search: [Google]
malcolm-x-carbine-ebony[1].jpg
150 KB, 618x340
>Strongly anti-racist muslim who saw guns as a means to defend themself from a white supremacist system

Could one man be more based and more upsetting to liberals?
>>
>>28102188

baka republican platform is filled with inconsistencies, idk how they survive the cognitive dissonance - nm I do, "god".
>>
File: 1446817786217.png (93 KB, 216x249) Image search: [Google]
1446817786217.png
93 KB, 216x249
>>28098354

Why not make abortions as easy as getting guns
>>
>>28103962
Based.

>>28103997
This man has the right idea. The women's rights groups should really talk with gun rights groups and swap ideas on how to more effectively organize and lobby local leaders.
>>
>>28104034
>This man has the right idea. The women's rights groups should really talk with gun rights groups and swap ideas on how to more effectively organize and lobby local leaders.

Fucking this. We need to expand and normalize abortion and gun rights. Equal access to abortion in all states, equal access to guns. Improve abortion rights and gun rights through compromise. America wins.
>>
>>28101490
Don't worry tripfriend, I agree with you. I'd don my trip but I have sworn to only use it within my chosen context from now on.
>>
>>28103962
>Malcolm X
>Not a racist
You're a moron. He thought white people were the scourge of the earth.
>>
>>28101490
> Wanting Welfare Babies
> Wanting Crack Babies
> Wanting Special Needs babies
> Wanting Deformed Incest Babies.

Imagine you had a 14y/o daughter and she was raped by Muslims, would you force her to keep the baby?

What if your wife was pregnant, but the child was going to come out horribly deformed, and would kill the mother? Or even if the mother didn't die, but the child would be in constant pain and agony and would require 50k a year in medical upkeep. Is that not selfish, to have a child writhe in agony for it's entire life, just because it doesn't agree with your political views?

Also
> wait for two or three months while their belly gets bigger and bigger, and then rip their unborn progeny (with a fully developed nervous system that sucks its thumb and laughs and cries silently)

That statement alone tells me you have no fucking Idea what you're talking about. Higher Brain function dosen't begin until almost 6 months in (25 weeks) and even basic brain and nervous function doesn't start till the 20 week mark. Until that point, a fetus is no more a person than a tapeworm
>>
I don't understand why people care so much about other people murdering babies in cold blood. I mean, sure they are murdering babies and sure it is bullshit the father can't sue to have the baby murdered or saved. But its just black people and other poor people who murder babies. Every baby murdered is another anti gunner and another gang member killed. On one hand, I don't like my tax money going to anything to help the poor because fuck poor people, on the other hand, it is literally going to kill the poor, and I am all for that.
>>
>>28103997
Underrated post desu
>>
File: I couldn't make sense of it.jpg (49 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
I couldn't make sense of it.jpg
49 KB, 422x422
>>28101490

>Telling women what they should be doing with their lady parts.
>>
>>28104182
Only the most extreme pro-life positions say that it is immoral to not abort in cases where it would kill the mother: it's a situation morally equivalent triage, where some die for others to live.

The deformation angle is interesting, if you consider arguments about extraordinary means to preserving life, because these children would often have died without modern medicine (I'm thinking about anencephalitic children in particular).
>>
>>28104359
>Fetuses aren't their own organism.
>>
>>28104359
>telling certain people they can't live at the whim of another person

I'm pro-choice but come the fuck on
>>
>>28103997
a lot of this honestly
>>
File: image.gif (528 KB, 276x305) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
528 KB, 276x305
Tbqh I personally don't like abortions and would rather women have access to contraceptives.
>>
>>28107944
>FREE CONDOMS! FREE BIRTH CONTROL! FREE EVERYTHING!

If a woman's too poor to afford a 10 dollar box of condoms, then she shouldn't be spreading her legs to every nigger that so much as looks at her.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 500x620
tbqh I like abortion because it lets us kill shitty, awful babies before they become an issue

then again I'd be all for actual infanticide because I have no morals and am not afraid to recognize what abortion really is
>>
>>28107971
I'd rather subsidize and give away free condoms than pay the welfare costs for a child
>>
>>28108598
yup, not to mention the cost of jailing her offspring.
>>
I wouldn't mind

wish there was a party that was pro-gun AND pro-choice
>>
>>28110124
I wish that too anon. There was a Candidate on the Dems side earlier this year, but he dropped out due to lack of intrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMJIPLjMTOw
>>
>>28098663
As a Canadian, I'd like it if gun owners were treated like pot users.
>>
>>28098354
Why not just make both guns and abortions legal and easy to access? Violent crime in the US dropped roughly 50% between 1993 and now, and 1993 just happens to be 20 years after Roe vs. Wade.
>>
>>28110638
As an American, I'd like if you shut the fuck up.
>>
>all this baby killers ITT

I know that we like to use the whole"muh children" thing as an insult to libs, but you are literally supporting killing babies. You all will cry left and right for your rights to own as many guns and ammo as you want and the right to protect yourself, but you would just kill a child that really has done nothing. Its really selfish that women think that the life that grows inside of them is "not a person" and would just scrape them out just because they could not keep their legs closed. I mean people will get mad at people who drink and smoke while pregnant but support people who want to scrape them out.
>>
File: abortion-chart2.gif (5 KB, 310x256) Image search: [Google]
abortion-chart2.gif
5 KB, 310x256
>>28110911
>>
>>28110873
no
>>
>>28110911
We should have people who think like this pay for all the unwanted children, and see how fast they change their mind
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.