[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
M9-A3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: M9A3_Final_0003.jpg (84 KB, 778x600) Image search: [Google]
M9A3_Final_0003.jpg
84 KB, 778x600
I am so fucking hard right now!
Cannot wait for this baby to get the clear for a visit in EU.

What does /k/ think of it?
>>
What exactly has Beretta changed other than the color to justify how fucking expensive it is?
>>
>>28097418
A little overpriced for the American market as we've had cheaper berettas for years.

I can see why you eurobros might like it though.

How is the gun community in your chunk of europe sir right now? Is it growing and becoming more politically active?

I hope with the recent right wing rise that gun rights will move with it as an alternative to allow citizens to protect themselves. But I am unsure of the stance of groups like the French National Front for instance in regards to gun rights.
>>
>>28097427
nigga its 50 shades ofr brown, jus like da SCAR
>>
>>28097418
fug why can't any other gun manufacturers package like that ;_;
>>
>>28097437
Is the gun community growing?
Yes and no. Due to the recent enriching going on in the united caliphat of germany people are freaked out and buy up everything that they can their hands on legally.
A lot of them also go through the process needed to aquire a gun.
The EU politictians are seeing this and started shitting their pants because an armed citizen is a bad citizen because you cannot push them arround like normally.
Not they wanna go on a new banning spree as seen in recent threads on /k/.
Shit sucks
>>
They could have at least made it with a frame safety/decocker.

I mean, FFS, Taurus makes 92s with frame safeties. Why can't Berertta?
>>
>>28097480
They made the slide-safety looking upward so you do not engage it anymore when quickracking the slide.
I guess that is an improovement
>>
>>28097427
>thinner frame
>threaded barrel
>modifiable grip frames
>recut the safety to be farther out of the way of the slide for people that absolutely have to do an overhand rack
>sand-resistant coating on magazines
>Trijicon night sights
>Three picatinny rail slots instead of one for more adjustable light/laser placement

>>28097480
Military specified slide safety instead of frame. Beretta makes limited edition frame safety models but the prices they can sell a frame safety edition would be too expensive for the people bitching about it.

Why build frame safeties when non-Berettafags whining about it are going to be buying Taurus or CZ anyway?
>>
>>28097570
why would the military mandate the least ergonomic safety ?
>>
Can't wait for this to hit Canada. Hopefully Trudeau doesn't prohib them...any Idea on MSRP?
>>
>>28097589
Because a frame-safety mounted decocker is almost as horrendously bad as a slide mounted safety.
>>
>>28097459
I know right? I live in a noguns country, but I'd pay good money just for the box. I'd take my sandwiches to work in it.
>>
>>28097418
man that thing is sexy
>>
Will come in a G variant?
>>
>>28097570
>All those added features
>Still not as good as a Cougar

Jesus Stoeger really needs to stop fucking about and release a railed 9mm/40 Cougar already with a factory threaded barrel
>>
>>28097418
that is a very pretty gun
>>
>>28098704
yes it will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jincc8cQtDo
>>
>>28098863
Man, it is a good looking gun
>>
>>28098917
I know that i´ll get one. The question is if i should wait for a black version.
>>
>>28098863
You know, im usually a stickler for .45 but the A3 looks pretty sweet.

>inb4 muh fuddy five
>>
Did the army drop the m9a3 offer from beretta because they don't like the open slide design?
>>
>>28099175
Nah man, the .45 really has it´s upps.
9mm is just cheaper to pactice with
>>
>>28097418
I think it would fulfill my Resident Evil fantasies. I like the grip. I like the look new. I like the Storm package better.

The cerakote will scrape off the barrel and then it will look like shit.
>>
>>28099199
Wait... i kew they dropped it in a 2014 trail but the new trail is gonna be 2016, right?
>>
>>28097459
>quite

i have to admit the packaging for the guns ive bought was so shit. my glock brand glock case was retarded but at least it had foam in it. my fn came in a shitty plastic bright blue case and my ruger came in a cardboard fucking box, as did my npap.
>>
>>28099223
>ruger came in a cardboardbox
I know that feel. I got an SR22 and almost flipped my shit when i saw the packageing. Maybe you cannot expect much for a ~500 handgun, but come on... cardboard?!
>>
>>28097418
Too bad it's not showing up on the roster...color changes make it a completely different gun in CA.

In CA I can buy a CZ97B but I can't have a CZ97B Black because of the aluminum thin grip panels and fiber optic sight.
>>
>>28099276
yup. i only paid like $330 for it but what the fuck. and it only came with one mag
>>
File: 1448023316213.jpg (139 KB, 450x496) Image search: [Google]
1448023316213.jpg
139 KB, 450x496
>>28097418
Cannot get shipped soon enough
>>
>>28097570
>not powerstroking the slide

If you slingshot you're literal subhuman trash.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.