[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bullet proof back pack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 480x640
What does /k/ think about bullet proof backpacks?

Or should I make my children wear level 2 Kevlar concealed vests to school?
>>
>>28096895
>level 2

Level 3 or nothing.
>>
>>28096910
They are only wearing t-shirts. And are 90lb sopping wet.
>>
>>28096895
Fill the bag with sand.

Boom. Double armor.
>>
>>28096917
.223 will defeat level 2.
>>
>>28096936
What should I get
>>
Give your kid a handgun. Might as well if you want to go the extra mile. Depends on your kids' personality and strength of character though. If he starts to dickwave to his friends because he has a gun, then it is no good.
>>
>>28096895
Shoot your children with small bullets and work your way up to build their immunity.
>>
>>28096971
Considering there's a higher chance of your kid getting struck by lightning than being killed in a school shooting you probably shouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>28096895
Oh yeah, give them a heavy fucking backpack BEFORE having them put in the absurd number of textbooks kids needs these days.

Really ensure your kid gets back problems early on.
>>
>>28097032
>give them a heavy fucking backpack BEFORE having them put in the absurd number of textbooks kids needs these days.

Jesus, this. When I was in highschool, one day after gym class while we were changing back to school uniforms the conversation came up about how heavy and full of shit our backpacks were. It eventually turned into a pissing match to see who carried the biggest sack. The locker room had one of those old-timey slidey scales, so we weighed them with that. This one guy had a backpack that was 45 fucking pounds.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chZZp-ALV6o
>>
>>28097032
>>28097059
they're trying to switch to e-text books now
well, the non-poor schools anyway
also, laboring under the burden of knowledge builds character and fuck those kids with roller backpacks
gayest shit ever. what are you doing? catching a flight?
>>
>>28096895
I think you dont have any friends.
>>
>>28096910

At the ranges that a shooting will take place, .223 will kill level 3 anyway. There's no point in armour at the ranges that school shootings occur unless its 9mm.
>>
File: 2015-11-05_01.34.59.jpg (79 KB, 718x711) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-05_01.34.59.jpg
79 KB, 718x711
>>28097023
This desu. Save yourself the stress.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.