[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else's has been mistaken for a military member
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x300
If you know a lot about gun or are just good with them you are automatically suspected to being ex military or law enforcement.
>be
>got a new job,notice guy I was doing my orientation knew a bit about guns
>started shooting the shit with him about Moa carry handle vs flip up ect
>he was marine corp pog truck driver and had a ccw in California no big deal because I live in a county that gives them out like its candy.
>we got together at lunch he talked to me and the. Another group came out and ask us about our units
>me refusing to steal valor even though I could of easily bs about being a sniper(especially talking about Moa bullet drop windage proper breathing ect)but I said didn't spend a day in the military.
>I know more than other navy member and another Air Force vet
>but still get asked from time to time about military service and I say the same thing.
>What is about most people who think you have to be a military vet even Hickok45 gets ask about this.
At least I am not like Cory from range time stealing valor
>>
>you were in?
>yeah
>Oh.

the end.
>>
>>28094371
>You were in?
>Yeah you bet man hoo-ah r-right?
>What MOS?
>Uh... t-thirty-one.

And then you end up on one of those stolen valour videos.
>>
>>28094813
as a future 31b im almost ashamed:( i always wanted to do it
>>
Thank you for your service OP
>>
>Hey anon, are you in the ROTC or something?
>What the fuck gives you that idea
>You wear camo and you use the term "hump" to refer to lugging heavy objects about
>No, I am not in the ROTC.

If I was going to be mistaken for military personnel let me at least be mistaken for actual military personnel and not their self absorbed lickspittle
>>
One of my managers asked if I served because I stand up so straight, that's about it.
>>
>>28094300
>inna Air Force
>was on TDY at a muhreen base for a few months
>got stopped every five feet by a SNCO screaming 'AY DEBBIL CHECK UR FUGGIN HAIR'
>even when I wore ABUs
>they'd get assmad when I couldn't identify their rank
>but ultimately they couldn't do shit

eventually it became a game to us. Me and my buddies would grow out our hair to the max length and constantly talk shit about MUH CORE just to see their reactions
>>
>>28094300

must say something about your personality type if people mistake you for military.

some would take it as an insult.
>>
>>28095022
Had joint training with some m'reens and navy folk, we did the same shit. Pretty fun to call navy 0-3 a major and everyone in the Marines "marine" or "sergeant" haha. Got some of the Marines to grow out their hair pretty long on the top too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-02-14-07-01.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-02-14-07-01.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>at kroger looking at brown eggs
>woman comes up to me
>"do you know where the organic apple juice is? You just look like a seasoned buyer of organic stuff"
>what
>>
>>28094300

>It's May/June 2011
>NATO Libyan bombing is a thing
>Traveling during semester abroad in Europe
>Have giant Brit army surplus backpack that I use because it holds anything and everything and was cheap
>chilling at the airport in Bari waiting for a flight
>RAF enlisted comes up to me
>"Are you waiting for a car, sir?"
>"No, sorry. You must be looking for someone else."
>>
I got it once in class because people thought I had good posture
>>
>>28094300
>Visiting family in Commiefornia (driving from Ga)
>Wearing comfy as fuck jeans, white T-shirt, and fleck jacket
>(With German flags on each side mind you)
>Go to BurgerKing on the way to family's house (still about 70-80 ish miles left)
>Normal everyday shit- order burger, small drink, and go
>Get stopped at the door by some lady
>Ohgodherewego.webm
>"Thank you for your service sir."
>Lady then hands me $20 and leaves
>Wtf
>She drives off
>Wtf
>Get in car and contemplate whether or not it was a clever ruse
>Nobody's THAT dumb right?
>Enjoy whopper and coke
>Get to family's house
>Enjoy week long vacation and shoot at a shitty range
>To this day still wonder if that lady was serious
>>
>be me at Walmart
>open carry muh glawk 17
>fresh haircut that morning too
>also wearing a suit
>soccer mom comes up to me says dude is shoplifting she thinks I'm metro PD
>tell her I'm CIA operative and she's blowing my cover
>I run away as fast as I can playing bond music on my phone
>>
>be inna military
>noone thinks I'm in the military
>HUMINT so hard FISS wanna find me
>>
>>28097813
She didn't give a standing applause?
The tipping was definitely ironic.
>>
>>28097275

M8. He was just an illegal taxi driver.
He wasn't giving you a free ride.
>>
>>28097227
she is calling you a faggot anon.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.