[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times you goofed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 14
File: Chief.jpg (83 KB, 903x511) Image search: [Google]
Chief.jpg
83 KB, 903x511
I fucked up /k/, I fucked up big. Will green text
>be out this evening
>drinking with some friends I haven't seen in awhile
>in some shitty little country bar and grill
>drinking pretty hard
>CC'ing my revolver minus a holster
>night goes on, still drinking
>friend DD'ing for me wants to leave
>eyup
>driving home, he needs fuel
>pull into gas station with McD's next door
>run in to grab burger while buddy gets gas
>still pretty buzzed, ordering my burger
>wallet is in pocket adjacent to gun(large frame)
>can't get wallet out
>in the middle of Mcdonald's, in a busy part of a nice Virginian town
>pull out the fucking gun, place it on counter, retrieve wallet
>cashier looks scared shitless, won't take cash
>alcohol addled mind not making connection
>drop cash
>pick up my food that's ready
>walk out and get in buddies car
Was half way home when the burger soaked up enough booze to realize what I'd just done. At home now, drowning my shame in shots. How bad did I fuck up /k/? Also, share you're related stories.
>>
Did you leave the gun?
>>
Drinking and carrying. Hmmmm
>>
>>28093947
No, I put it back after my wallet. It just didn't click that pulling out a fucking gun in the middle of a restaurant was a bad thing.
>>
*Knock knock*
>Who's there?
The fuzz!
>The fuzz who?
The fuzz who gonna bust your ass for brandishment and SHIT, SHIT THERE'S A DOG IN THE HOUSE *BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG* STOP RESISTING!
>>
>>28093958
Usually I'm fine ... I didn't point it at anyone, just pulled it out and set it on the counter. But yeah, won't be doing that ever again.
>>
>>28093967
I sure fucking hope not. To be honest, I don't think anyone but the cashier and the dude behind me even realized what happened.
>>
>>28094002
So there's two people and a probable camera who saw what happened!

Good thing you're chugging shots now so that you can't even explain your side of the story coherently to the cops!
>>
>>28094036
Tbh, it seems unlikely they'd call the cops over it if they didn't do so immediately. I doubt anything more will come of it.
>>
>>28093977
if anyone perceived it as a threat you may get a visit.
>>
>>28093977

Stay safe and BE safe. Its a responsibility. Ride on.
>>
>>28094071
OP should probably shoot his dog ahead of time just to be safe.
>>
>>28093967
Brandishing takes a lot more than simply pulling it out.
>>
>>28094150
I don't know if indecent exposure and gun laws equate in Virginia, but usually just pulling it our will suffice.
>>
I would presume that many states that have concealed carry laws also have laws in regards to concealed carrying while "under the influence." Which, if you were too polluted to have cognition of what it was the fuck you were doing with your gun, you could be described as under the influence.

If I were in a position as OP describes, I'd just shut the fuck up about it, which is sort of unlike what OP is doing now.
>>
>>28093912
if it was Nigport News no one would have batted an eye
>>
Shave or grow facial hair immediately. Get a hair cut.
Don't ever go back to that gas station or McD again.

Also. Give your guns to someone who isn't retarded. That will help the rest of us.
>>
>>28094150
Actually, some places even flashing it while it's in the holster is enough for brandishing charges.
>>
>>28093967
Oh shit that shouldn't have made me laugh as hard as it did....
>>
>>28093912

Dude you should always use a condom from now on.

Dumb fucks like you are fucking the place up for the rest of us.

Please don't spread your DNA.
>>
File: 1443143454520.gif (991 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1443143454520.gif
991 KB, 320x240
>>28093912
>deserted like 15 years ago, six months into a four-year contract
>have never faced the music

But...

>still got G.I. Bill

Ooh, wait for it...

>and a government job
>>
>>28094375
Seconded
>>
>>28094436

How'd you manage that?
>>
>>28093912

How about you be a decent human being, go back apologise and explain yourself. And tell them it will never happen again. Or I will personally use a Dragon Dildo on you. Extra large.
>>
>>28093912
Just submitted this to crimestoppers for Virginia state police :) enjoy jail
>>
>>28094239
Yeah not sure on Virginia, but in NC being in the possession of a firearm with a of anything other than 0.0 is enough to get you a nice concrete cell and have johnny law raid your gunsafe
>>
>>28094316
>>28094183
So then how does open carry work? I guess the holster.

In my experience there has to be some form of threat or aggressiveness involved. You could simply be taking it out of the holster as you get into your vehicle, etc.
>>
>>28093912
>drinking pretty hard
>CC'ing my revolver minus a holster

That's not a goof, that's pure fucking retardation.
>>
>>28094436
Story, please, you sonofabitch.
>>
>>28093912
>carrying and drinking
You fucked up long before you ever went into the McDonalds.

Just drop dead.
>>
>>28094569
Revolvers are safer to carry sans holster due to the single action trigger pull.
>>
>>28094479
>>28094594
Thirded
>>28094436
I want this delicious story.
>>
>>28094239
This. I believe in Florida I'm OK to drink while I carry, but I cannot handle the firearm unless in legal self defense... AKa, I wouldn't have been able to move it to get my wallet.
>>
File: 1443137506841.gif (4 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1443137506841.gif
4 MB, 360x270
>>28094479
It's the government. Nobody's in charge, nobody knows what's going on, nobody's good at anything.

My supervisor, who's a nigger, still doesn't know who I am or what it is exactly I do, and I've been assigned to his activity for more than three years. I don't think I've ever stayed in the office later than 3 o'clock in the eight years I've worked for the USDA. I've also never had a lunch break shorter than 90 minutes. I "work" 9 to 11:30, then 1 to 3.

>just like in the army tbqh family
>>
>>28094624
I was talking about carrying a gun while smashed.

>InB4 I drive better when I've had a few drinks argument.
>>
>>28093912

you'll be fine, cops leave their guns around all the time and nothing comes of it.

Even in places like New York. Remember that one cop that took out her M4 and left it on the trunk lid? Someone stopped her and told her to get it before it falls off.

Granted she was a government employee and girl so it is literally impossible for her to do anything wrong in the eyes of the law but still...

Then there was that off duty cop who left his gun in the toilet of a movie theater and some kid found it and brought it to his father.

Stuff happens. If you need to put your gun on the counter to get out your money then so be it; this is America.
>>
>>28094658

So you really don't know, then?

Just whoever was your CO neglected to do the paperwork or something?

Did you keep getting a paycheck from the military?
>>
>be 10
>friend's dad owns a shitload of guns
>friend has at least a dozen of the shotguns/rifles out on his bed one day
>pick one up and aim it at him jokingly
>friend's jaw drops then lectures me sternly about gun safety

Still feel bad about it to this day. Hopefully /k/ forgives my transgression.
>>
>>28094652
If you were drunk enough to do that, chances are you were well over the legal BAC limit for carry (it's the same as the driving one).

So, no, you're still screwed. And for good reason. I hope they throw the fucking book at you.
>>
>>28094658
>It's the government. Nobody's in charge, nobody knows what's going on, nobody's good at anything.

No kidding. Just found out they lost all of my personal information in that data breach, including my fingerprints. Way to go, guys. I didn't even know you kept those, I bet you had a really good reason to.
>>
>>28094680
No, pay stopped after about three months, and my CO, BC, and the PAC clerk called my mom's house a few times to bitch at me. I actually spoke to the PAC clerk, and just explained I wasn't really feeling the whole army thing right now, so they should just stop calling.

When I applied for G.I. Bill, I didn't have a DD214, so they just let me use a copy of my enlistment contract.

When I applied at USDA, they never asked for a copy of anything, not even my university diploma.

I honestly have no idea if I'm like wanted or if I maybe even got an honorable discharge or what. I have sweated through two traffic stops, but the cops didn't say anything, so I guess nobody really cares.
>>
>>28094658
You are a lucky son of a bitch. What do you take home yearly
>>
>>28094730

Well hey, that worked out then.
>>
File: 1443202172618.gif (2 MB, 220x176) Image search: [Google]
1443202172618.gif
2 MB, 220x176
>>28094734
Over 70K.
>>
>>28094730
Well of course, what are they gonna gain by going after deserters
Pay 50k a year to house them in a prison?

The system is generally set up to encourage abuse of welfare funding too
>>
you should feel like an asshole for being that drunk with a firearm in a crowded place

imagine random guy fumbling with his gun drunk off his ass around your wife or kids, mom whatever. i would want to punch him who would not want to land a fist square against his stupid child nose
>>
>>28094761
I am jealous of you. You honestly have a lucky life.
>>
>>28094730
>I honestly have no idea if I'm like wanted or if I maybe even got an honorable discharge or what.

They drop you from the rolls and issued a warrant for your arrest. It'll probably come back to bite you in the ass at some point.

It might be in your best interest to just go to Ft. Sill and get officially kicked out. They did the same thing to me, a guy who AWOL'd for the minimum time required to get kicked out, that they did to a guy that showed up after 4 years. They just gave us an OTH discharge, a RE code 4, and some bored captain told us the army was very, very disappointed in us.

On the other hand if anyone's feeling spiteful they could call your boss so, eh, up to you.
>>
I got a good one that a friend of mine told me.

>late cold war
>officer in nuke missile silo
>cold as fuck because up north
>every morning new nuclear launch codes have to be delivered to missle control by hand
>codes are always accompanied by two officers, one carrying the codes, the other watching him carry the codes
>friend and other officer retrieve codes from the base in a packet marked "classified"
>on the way out to missile control, they stop at Denny's for breakfast
>they take packet in with them and set it down in the booth seat along with their heavy winter jackets and pistols
>they finished breakfast and drove up to missile control, went through all the security, got checked in, go innaground
>CO is waiting for the packet
>friend isn't carrying the packet, neither is the other officer
>"I thought you had the codes" "no, I thought you had the codes"
>Oh shit
>realize they left the nuclear launch codes in the booth at Denny's
>too late to run back and retrieve them and brush under the rug because they already checked in
>CO calls entire SAC chain of command
>security detail runs out to Denny's
>they find the packet, still sealed
>packet was considered "compromised" anyway
>all codes for that day became inactive

My friend compromised the entire US nuclear capability for one day. It ended up costing the CO his career.
>>
>>28093912
I can top that.
>Live in Canada, so CC is super-ultra-illegal
>Do it anyway, too cool for school
>Oh, and I live in a shit area. How shit? Roving native gangs that fuck you up to relieve boredom, dude got murdered outside my building once, and someone might have NDed a few days ago
>So in a Tim Hortons north of the city
>Meeting family for a bite
>Get up, my pistol that I'm CCing in my jacket's inner pocket like a nog because I can't afford a holster falls out
>Thankfully not in view of any staff
>Right in front of a group of teens who give me weird looks, but say nothing
>Tuck it back in, dump trash
>Return to my seat, expecting the RCMP to burst in any moment
>Nothing
It's been a few days now, no surprise visit from the cops, but holy shit, that was bad. I clenched my ass so hard I had trouble shitting for two days. I fucked up bad, and learned how not to CC the hard way. I'm so grateful those kids never said anything.
>>
>>28095002
Not the entire US nuclear ability was compromised, they're not all at one base. Good story nonetheless.
>>
>>28093964
if it makes you feel better if I was standing in line behind you i wouldnt have batted an eye
>>
>>28094669
If you need to put your gun on the counter to get out your money then so be it; this is America
this is the america we deserve
>>
>>28095311
Now will you eat ramin noodles for a few days until you can afford an alien gear holster or are we going to have this same issue again?
>>
>>28095311
similar story here

>was CC'ing
>no permit yet, was a year too young
>mom calls me, reminding me that we have dinner at grandma's
>go there, forgetting CC
>nobody in my family knows I CC
>they're all anti-gun libfags
>they think guns are illegal and would call the cops on me
>spend an evening in total fear that I'd get a hug or something and a family member would feel it

Everything went better than expected, got apple pie and vanilla ice cream.
>>
>>28093912
just make sure to tell your friend what haplened and to tell the police he doesnt know you and that you were a jitney fare if they even bother to come look for you
>>
File: fuck is wrong with you.jpg (129 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
fuck is wrong with you.jpg
129 KB, 500x385
>>28093912
>>still pretty buzzed, ordering my burger
>>pull out the fucking gun, place it on counter, retrieve wallet

This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>28095664
I'm not even carrying an appropriate gun, really. All I have is a Tok for a pistol. I'll buy a holster when I get a Mak, since that's about as small a pistol as we got up here.
>>
>>28094683
No.
>>
File: deus does not vult.jpg (87 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
deus does not vult.jpg
87 KB, 621x621
>>2t8094683
Has thou prayd to thy murdercube and begged for forgiveness?
Has thou repented?

BEGONE SINNER!
>>
>>28093912
Not that bad. I wouldn't suggest drinking and carrying though, but you made it out ok so that's what matters.

My worst one:

>shooting pellet rifle
>target is an old pipe with some torch cuts in it, about 4" OD at 25 yds or so
>get lots of pings from pellets bouncing off
>hear a whiz, see pellet flash by my head
>not wearing safety glasses

Always wear proper PPE, ricochets/spalling can happen no matter what you're shooting
>>
File: 1406803687981.jpg (16 KB, 488x305) Image search: [Google]
1406803687981.jpg
16 KB, 488x305
>>28093964
Is Virginia an open carry state? I'm unfamiliar with their laws.
Worst case scenario police ask you to come in for questioning. Lawyer up. Don't say or admit anything to any one, and don't cheap out on your lawyer either. Chances are it won't even come to this, but if it does be fucking ready.
And in the future try not to go full retard. I know it's illegal in my state to be legally intoxicated and carry a firearm at the same time, that shit might be federal though, or your state may have a similar statute.
>>
File: Dragonzball p455799996732.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dragonzball p455799996732.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>>28094501
People like you deserve to die in an aids fire. In order to convict on any charges you have to prove intent, which obviously OP did not have, and is therefore not guilty of a crime. Of being retarded in the moment definitely. Could it cost him some shekels to fight the case? For sure, but no crime was committed. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with people like you? Do you support Feinstein? I bet you support Feinstein.>>28094501
>>
>>28094436
Noice
>>28093912
Noice
>>28095311
Noice
>>28095682
Noice

Seems like these are more of fucked up and everything went better than expected senpai
>>
>>28094683
If you learned your lesson and nothing worse came of it, then yes /k/ forgives you. But if you ever do anything like that again the spirit of the /k/ube will ass rape you with the largest dragon dildo in existence until you die. Seriously though man that shits not cool. You're lucky your friend didn't die.
>>
>>28094761
Well, I'm jelly.
As a broke ass college student who's joining the police academy this summer 70k/year would kick ass.
>>
File: 1448923060590.png (53 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
1448923060590.png
53 KB, 280x200
>>28095840
please stop tripping sir
>>
>>28095632
>the America that we deserve
>just not the one we have right now.
>we need a hero to rally behind to change this shit, like a pro guns Batman or something. Someone that everyone likes, even the anti-intillectual anti-gun cunts.
>>
I have never broken the law.
Please help.
>>
>>28096023
VA is open carry, but CC is still permit only.
Pretty fair state on gun laws.
>>
>>28094730

Prosecutorial discretion.
>>
>>28096084
Then you'll probably have added protection because of the open carry statute which is good for you. If police get involved, again don't say anything to them without a lawyer present just to be safe. The fact that you have OC in your state is again, to your benefit. Just tell your lawyer you had to pull your gun out and place it on the counter in order to retrieve your money, and believed you were fine under the states OC laws. Unless you were threatening in any way or there is any one to testify that you were pulling out your weapon to intimidate you should be fine. But seriously in the future please use better judgement OP. Maybe that's not carrying while drinking, or at least while drunk (which is probably as illegal in Virginia as it us here in Utah.) Maybe it's just keeping your wallet in a different spot where it won't even be an issue IDK, it's your life I'm sure you'll figure shit out. Hope this long ass post helped. And one last time:
>YOU NEVER GO FULL RETARD.
>>
>>28093912
what are the laws when drinking while carrying? Are you allowed to drink as long as you stay below the limit?
>>
>>28093967
>>28094002
Got a friend who is an attorney?
Keep his # handy.
Fuck. Call him now.
Just be ready, and dont admit nothing.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mxqgktobEj1rxrn8b.png (105 KB, 283x302) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mxqgktobEj1rxrn8b.png
105 KB, 283x302
God damn OP. Motherfuckers out here trying to tell us that the 2nd ammendment is a privilege and not a right, liberals are trying to take away our freedom, and your just out here yuckin it yp at Mickey D's. Don't drink and carry, I regard it with the same severity as drinking and driving. Leave your gun at the house next time you want to get plastered. If you do want to drink and carry, be a fucking adult and catch a decent buzz, don't get so drunk you whip out your gun at the fucking register. My state says you can't CC with ANY alchohol in your system, which is a little uptight but hey we probably got that law thanks to fuckers like you.
>>
>>28093912
If I plan on drinking I leave my gun the car. You're a fucking moron, its too bad you didn't get shot out of fear.
>>
>>28096247
I apologize for spelling errors. I fucking hate typing on mobile devices.
>>
>>28096247
>you can't CC with ANY alchohol in your system, which is a little uptight

It's really not, if you think about it while sober.
>>
>>28094658
This is what I think of whenever anyone demands the government regulate something...
>>
>>28094723
I got the same letter fucking opm. Well say good bye to our social security benefits!
>>
>>28095311
>Roving native gangs that fuck you up to relieve boredom
From hearing related stories, this sounds like Winnipeg.
>>
>>28094658

Mother of God

DISSOLVE 2/3 OF ALL GOVERNMENT JOBS ASAP
>>
>>28093912
>How bad did I fuck up /k/?
>Getting drunk while carrying.

Well done, senpai.
>>
File: disappointed trojan.gif (2 MB, 300x204) Image search: [Google]
disappointed trojan.gif
2 MB, 300x204
>>28093912
>Getting so fucking plastered that you have no clue what you're doing
then
>At home now, drowning my shame in shots.
How about you use that revolver on yourself, alchie?
>>
>>28093912
Jesus, man. Look, I know we all make a mistake from time to time, but this is a series of mistakes that you made one after another in a single night.

On top of that, when you are dealing with firearms, you have very little if any margin for error.

If YOU are going out drinking, leave your funz at home from this day forth. You clearly lack judgement.
>>
>>28093912
Things that never happened, the greentext.

If the cashier hasn't taken the money, the order will not be handed out.
>>
>>28097050
>If YOU are going out drinking, leave your funz at home from this day forth. You clearly lack judgement.
This. OP is not responsible enough to own a gun, let alone carry one, IMO.

He's an alcoholic and should probably sell his guns before he gets drunk and NDs into someone's kid or grandma.
>>
>>28093912
Take this as a sign that you should quit alcohol and stop being such a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>28094658
Tony Hawk doesn't skate this hard
>>
>>28093912
You fucked up hard. You can't CC in a bar while drinking in VA.
You can CC, but you can't drink, or you have to OC if you're drinking.
>>
>>28093912
>drinking and carrying
Kill yourself.

Just don't use a gun.
>>
>>28095311
Never underestimate how dumb people are. They probably figured it was a laptop battery or you were an off duty cop since you played it cool and didn't spaghetti.
>>
>>28094501
What the HELL! Someone makes a simple error that had no intent to do harm and your trying to get them into trouble? Are you a saint? Do you not speed? Pay attention to noise ordinances? NEVER Ever use illegal drugs, drink underage or do anything wrong? How accurate are your tax returns? Downloaded music without paying? Ever use a fake name or identity on a web site?
(very vaguely worded Computer Fraud and Abuse Act pretty much can get everyone!)
Ever write disturbing fiction? Believe or not that is against the law in several states. For the future /k/ writers writing a terrorism scenario is also illegal in several states. (If Tom Clancy lived in Oklahoma he could of been arrested for his initial jottings, no clue if you successfully get published you get immunity)
IF you really did this...You are the sort of person trying to slip us into a police state... and I bet you probably have never stood up to authority for something that seems wrong.
>>
>getting drunk
For what purpose

I understand putting on a pleasant little buzz but getting blotto is for kids and alcoholics.
>>
>>28097547
>being baited this hard
Lurk moar newfag.
>>
>>28097547
>a simple error
That's where you're wrong. There are multiple grievous failures of judgement demonstrated here.

>getting shitfaced
Failure of judgement
>CC'ing with no holster
Failure of judgement
>getting drunk while carrying
Failure of judgement
>wallet is in same pocket as gun
Failure of judgement
>pull out gun in public
Failure of judgement
>>
>>28094730
>>28094761
>>28094658
fucking based
>>
>>28097634
Which is acknowledged by the person. Does it warrant going to jail, losing their job? Completely changing their life for the worse? We all make errors, his error was bad but no one was hurt/harmed and hopefully behavior will change. Have you ever made a error that if you were caught you could face legal issues? Be honest with yourself.
>>
>>28097735
>Does it warrant going to jail, losing their job? Completely changing their life for the worse?
Yes, actually.

>We all make errors,
A vast majority of gun people never make a errors anywhere near this bad.

>his error was bad but no one was hurt/harmed and hopefully behavior will change.
It won't. boozers NEVER change

>Have you ever made a error that if you were caught you could face legal issues? Be honest with yourself.
Nothing anywhere near as bad as this. Nothing that could land me in Jail or wind up costing me my gun.
>>
>>28093912
>in the middle of Mcdonald's, in a busy part of a nice Virginian town

ayy Virginia lmao. What town?
>>
Maybe you should get help for your alcohol problem, OP
>>
>>28094036
>explaining your side of the story to the cops
Its like you want to go to prison.
>I will not be answering any questions without my lawyer present, officer.
And then you shut the fuck up until your lawyer gets there.
>>
Some state representative (one of the Taskers) dropped his ccw by accident in the NH state house, getting carry banned in the state house. Dont be like a Tasker.
>>
File: Sure, why not.jpg (46 KB, 640x748) Image search: [Google]
Sure, why not.jpg
46 KB, 640x748
>>28093912
Well honestly some cashiers and people who work in the foodservice industry have seen and experienced some crazy shit. I've personally been the cashier in the same scenario as your situation.

I used to be a pizza delivery driver and I once had a drunk, high on meth Mexican dude pull out his Glock 19 and lay it on the BBQ while fishing around for his wallet. Instead of freaking out I calmly commented that I thought Glocks were super cool and that his pizza smelled delicious.
>>
>>28093977
Drinking while carrying in VA is a misdemeanor and grounds to have your permit revoked. Plus brandishing is a felony. Enjoy prison faggot.
>>
>>28098319

Considering how popular it is to shoot pizza delivery kids for petty cash and a guaranteed getaway vehicle, I think if somebody pulled out a handgun while I was chauffeuring dough I would probably be pretty unnerved.
>>
>>28098319
>glocks are cool and pizza smelled delicious

Cool as ice response. Did he give you any pizza?

Also
>storytime

One of my friends was going door to door asking for donations. About halfway through the day, he knocks on some apartment door
Door opens and the guy standing there is pointing a big ass revolver at my friend (he said it looked like a s&w .44 frame)

My friend panicks inside and shakily hands him a flyer, then bolts as soon as the door is closed.

As far as I know, revolver guy never actually said anything.
>>
>>28093977
>Usually I'm fine, I just brandished the weapon I was illegally carrying
>>
>and people wonder why I refuse to carry when I go to a bar
>even when I'm planning on only having just one or two
>>
I'm guessing that this happened in Blacksburg or Charlottesville.
>>
>>28094540
I think brandishment depends on intent. If you show someone your gun to scare them, it's usually brandishing except in cases of self defense.
>>
>>28094261
That depends, if you were in the east or west end of town, no one would have batted an eye, but midtown is filled with antiguns.
>>
>>28097547
If you live in Virginia, premarital sex is illegal, as are blow jobs and anal (even if you're married).

I called the cops on myself and cited the law but they wouldn't arrest me. I was pretty upset.
>>
File: Batman-Joker-Revolver.jpg (15 KB, 600x331) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Joker-Revolver.jpg
15 KB, 600x331
>>28093912
OP (pic related)
>>
>>28098553
None of those laws apply in private residences though, because lol 4th Amendment.
>>
>>28094658
>>28094761
>>28094790
>>28096518
>>28097012
>>28097213
>>28097655
>they dont know its like this at any big company with lots of employees
>>
>>28095311
your a pussy for not being able to get away from a group of drunk wahoos as a gun owning canadian i would have made sure the cops fucked you if i saw that
>>
>>28096279
this. this is the way you drink and cc.
>>
>>28094761
>>28094730
>>28094658
>>28094680
>>28094734
>>28097655

he was reserves. not active.

otherwise, they give a fuck. AWOL is a big deal and they lock niggas up all the time for it.

i stopped going to drill after about 6 months out of ait. havent been back since. got my packet of some shit i had to fill out a couple months ago. for an honorable discharge no less.

got a job making 60k thanks to the army.

those faggots should have paid me my travel pay, i might still be in.
>>
>>28094652

you are correct sir. you can carry while drinking as long as youre not finger fucking it and you wont get busted for using it for self defense if youre drunk.

790.151Using firearm while under the influence of alcoholic beverages, chemical substances, or controlled substances; penalties.—
(1)As used in ss. 790.151-790.157, to “use a firearm” means to discharge a firearm or to have a firearm readily accessible for immediate discharge.
(2)For the purposes of this section, “readily accessible for immediate discharge” means loaded and in a person’s hand.
(3)It is unlawful and punishable as provided in subsection (4) for any person who is under the influence of alcoholic beverages, any chemical substance set forth in s. 877.111, or any substance controlled under chapter 893, when affected to the extent that his or her normal faculties are impaired, to use a firearm in this state.
(4)Any person who violates subsection (3) commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(5)This section does not apply to persons exercising lawful self-defense or defense of one’s property.
>>
>>28094658
>Why oppose big government: the post
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.